What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Youth wing must be up to something may be planning for islamabad blockade .. Didn't watch the news yet.
But what I saw after the DHANDLI DRAMA I do not want Islamabad being occupied anymore by the PTI scums.

By the way what were PTI Youth wing planning today?
Again blind pro PMLN support without evidence. They were holding a convention inside hall.

You want us to support Khwaja saras who were hired by baboon league?

Dhandli drama oh boy another one of en paid media cell guys here :D
@The Sandman
hahahahahahaha O yaaaar... These PTI supporters and there lies without proof and now I'm a paid media cell guy hahaha. khuda ka khauf karo

hahahahahahaha O yaaaar... These PTI supporters and there lies without proof and now I'm a paid media cell guy hahaha. khuda ka khauf karo
You are supporting PMLN government without evidence

Again blind pro PMLN support without evidence. They were holding a convention inside hall.
and you think that the government should sit till the day come of seizing islamabad? I'm not a blind supporter of PMLN but I have seen Pakistan coming back in action in PMLN's leadership

You are supporting PMLN government without evidence
My beloved country Pakistan is becoming a new economical power and fighting 5th generation war in PMLN's government leadership and with the help of Army.

So govt. should allow all the Ghunda gardi in Islamabad and let these ghundas destroy and take over the daily life of the residents of Islamabad and RWP as well as sabotage all the affairs of the country including economy ??
No government should prove its prime minister is not corrupt. Let the institutions work freely. Remember the whole responsibility for this chaos does not lie only on PTI government is equally responsible and by using force they are only making it worse.

Good, all the Youtihias aka Chutiyas should be kicked out and arrested before they plan to occupy Islamabad and sabotage the daily life of the residents .
Stupid baboon chutiyas should know we are the residents of this city we will support this protest

Govt started crackdown on PTI. Arrested participants of PTI youth convention in Islamabad.

Cvx6nfrXYAQs37L.jpg

My beloved country Pakistan is becoming a new economical power and fighting 5th generation war in PMLN's government leadership and with the help of Army.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom