Rice flour cakes
gaogangao1.jpg

Pan fry golden tofu (bean curds) with mushroom and spring-onion:

guotadoufu.jpg

Deep fried sweet cakes with ground walnuts and sesame fillings

zhatanggao1.jpg

Stir fry mutton in garlic, parsley and onion sauce
xiyukaorou1.jpg

some photos in previous posting are not working so some replacement photos here above!

You are entitled to your opinions. It shows the level of perception you have about the world around you. Hope a majority of Chinese are not like you, that will be a disaster for China.
year, you are right,general Chinese welcome all the Religions, there are Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Taoism and so on in China
about 100 million followers of religions, bcs we think the doctrines of most religions is to encourage people to perform good deeds and kindness, no religion encourage people to do bad thing or kill someone;

general Chinese don't care about other's religion, another interesting thing: one may be a follower of Buddhism but become a follower of Christianity several years later, he may change his religion to find one more suited to him.

and general Chinese give honor to all the religions images, there may be Taoist God of Wealth statue,Jesus portrait and Buddha in one family, Bible and the Koran stay together; Chinese will pray when we go to a church ,temple, Mosque or even Ancient Egyptian temple ruins and give honor to their statues, even he is a follower of another religon ; So we(including Chinese Catholics) are confused by Catholic and Christian, why they dislike each other?? Why followers of different religions dislike each other?? In China , Taoist priest and Monk often work together and travel together.

the reason why little number of Chinese being a Muslim, Islam has not a concrete image, as pics of Cross of Christ ,Buddha, and many gods Statue of Taoism. If Islam has a pic or statue of Mohammed in Mosque will be better. And Islam should improve with the time, Islam should be a system but not only one Koran, should have more interpretation and innovation; Buddhism and Christianity improved themselves many times ,and have more new life; no one understanding suilts all the time

more, my mother and my grandmother are Christian, but they only take the Worship as a party, they sing the son, read story in the Bible,chating and rehearse life drama program for show of the Spring Festival,this make them happy, and mothers don't care about Pope and cardinals, bcs there aren't them in Bible, belive Jesus is enough why listen to one named Pope, and they only choose the story which they think are right in Bible and don't belive all the things in Bible. I don't care about which religion my mother prefer to, she is happy and have relax when take part in the pray and I am happy

year, you are right,general Chinese welcome all the Religions, there are Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Taoism and so on in China
about 100 million followers of religions, bcs we think the doctrines of most religions is to encourage people to perform good deeds and kindness, no religion encourage people to do bad thing or kill someone;

general Chinese don't care about other's religion, another interesting thing: one may be a follower of Buddhism but become a follower of Christianity several years later, he may change his religion to find one more suited to him.

and general Chinese give honor to all the religions images, there may be Taoist God of Wealth statue,Jesus portrait and Buddha in one family, Bible and the Koran stay together; Chinese will pray when we go to a church ,temple, Mosque or even Ancient Egyptian temple ruins and give honor to their statues, even he is a follower of another religon ; So we(including Chinese Catholics) are confused by Catholic and Christian, why they dislike each other?? Why followers of different religions dislike each other?? In China , Taoist priest and Monk often work together and travel together.

the reason why little number of Chinese being a Muslim, Islam has not a concrete image, as pics of Cross of Christ ,Buddha, and many gods Statue of Taoism. If Islam has a pic or statue of Mohammed in Mosque will be better. And Islam should improve with the time, Islam should be a system but not only one Koran, should have more interpretation and innovation; Buddhism and Christianity improved themselves many times ,and have more new life; no one understanding suilts all the time

more, my mother and my grandmother are Christian, but they only take the Worship as a party, they sing the son, read story in the Bible,chating and rehearse life drama program for show of the Spring Festival,this make them happy, and mothers don't care about Pope and cardinals, bcs there aren't them in Bible, belive Jesus is enough why listen to one named Pope, and they only choose the story which they think are right in Bible and don't belive all the things in Bible. I don't care about which religion my mother prefer to, she is happy and have relax when take part in the pray and I am happy

Appreciate your positive thoughts and statements. There is good and bad in everything. It is better to look for the good and try to utilize religion's positive sides avoiding the negative sides.

Islam has evolved in the past and will continue to evolve as a living belief system within Muslim societies. There are some peculiarities about Islam which is different from other belief systems:

- it strictly avoids putting any image, picture or statue of the Prophet (peace be upon him)
- Quran, after it was written shortly after the death of the Prophet (pbuh), has stayed the same and is very zealously guarded to keep the same, but the interpretation of the meaning of Quran changes with time and place

I congratulate the Chinese people about keeping their mind open about religion.

Seriously? I have read there are restrictions on opening of mosque in China.

Seriously? I have read there are restrictions on opening of mosque in China.
In Xinjiang, there are 9.3million muslims, 2000 mosques in 1978, but 24300 mosques now,about 400muslims/mosque
In Ningxia, there are 2.1million muslims, 3760mosques now, about 550muslims/mosque

20 million muslims in China, but the second largest number of mosques in world(more than 30000),(first is Indonesia, 200million muslims and even 28748 mosques in East Java of Indonesia in 1992,the total number I hardly find )

the number of mosque in Xinjiang 6 times bigger than school
Xinjiang and Ningxia are the largest density for mosque all over the word

Iran 60million muslims, 5400 mosques , 11000muslims/mosque
Egypt 43million muslims, 17000 mosques, 2500muslims/mosque
Tunisia 7millionmuslims, only 650 mosques, 10770muslims/mosque
about 1000muslims/mosque in Middle east

So, I think that it's a waste to build new mosque in Xinjiang, and Mosques compete for the follows now, and one or more crime related with mosque or nere mosque among 24300mosques is normal

In Xinjiang, there are 9.3million muslims, 2000 mosques in 1978, but 24300 mosques now,about 400muslims/mosque
In Niangxia, there are 2.1million muslims, 3760mosques now, about 550muslims/mosque

20 million muslims in China, but the second largest number of mosques in world(more than 30000),(first is Indonesia, 200million muslims and more than 35000mosques)

the number of mosque in Xinjiang 6 times bigger than school
Xinjiang and Ningxia are the largest density for mosque all over the word

Iran 60million muslims, 5400 mosques , 11000muslims/mosque
Egypt 43million muslims, 17000 mosques, 2500muslims/mosque
Tunisia 7millionmuslims, only 650 mosques, 10770muslims/mosque
about 1000muslims/mosque in Middle east

So, I think that it's a waste to build new mosque in Xinjiang, and Mosques compete for the follows now, and one or more crime related with mosque or nere mosque among 24300mosques is normal

According to the latest report, there are more than 1 million mosques in Indonesia, or 210muslims/mosque :)
Indonesia negeri sejuta masjid | merdeka.com

According to the latest report, there are more than 1 million mosques in Indonesia, or 210muslims/mosque :)
Indonesia negeri sejuta masjid | merdeka.com
updated, 28748 mosques in East Java of Indonesia in 1992,the total number hardly find, the population of East Java is 34.76million, as the same density, 200million should have 28748/34.76*200=165400 mosques, 1200muslim/mosque in 1992

Considering China and hugely populated Muslim countries around the world (Indonesia, Bangladesh, Turkey, Nigeria etc) are the fastest growing economies, we better be friendly towards each other. In the end we will dominate world politics in a couple of decades, whether westernes like it or not ;)

I think the future camps will look like this:

I: West (EU, USA) + India + South Korea + Japan + Israel + Mexico + (Australia maybe they will chose camp II)
II: China + Indonesia + Pakistan + and maybe Malaysia (not sure which camp they will choose perhaps the first camp, while i certainly hope it will be this one)
I can't predict countries like Thailand and Vietnam, since they are highly unreliable countries, Pakistan is also highly problematic today.
III: North Africa + Middle East (Arabs)
IV: South for Sahara African countries led by Nigeria and South Africa. But this also means that Christians and Muslims of Africa must work much closer and have peaceful coexistence.
V: South American countries under the leadership of Brazil. They will be closer to Asia United than the West.

The China camp (i call it Asia United) will be the most powerful. While West will lose its influence significantly.

Russia and Turkey are a big question mark. I don't think Russia will be strong enough to stand on her own feet, considering their population is decreasing. Russia may move closer to Asia United, since they have been the nemesis of USA for almost a century.

Turkey is today in the Western camp (NATO). But i believe they will move much closer to the east since the future lies there. Also we must consider with Turkey there comes the Turkic countries (Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Ozbekistan etc). Since these Turkic countries will most probably chose the Asia United camp since their geographical location allows them to, Turkey will move East from West. At least that is my hope :)
Iran will most probably also join camp II. Since they don't have good relations with the Arabs at all.

Considering China and hugely populated Muslim countries around the world (Indonesia, Bangladesh, Turkey, Nigeria etc) are the fastest growing economies, we better be friendly towards each other. In the end we will dominate world politics in a couple of decades, whether westernes like it or not ;)

I: West (EU, USA) + India + South Korea + Japan + Israel + Mexico + (Australia maybe they will chose camp II)
II: China + Indonesia + Pakistan + and maybe Malaysia (not sure which camp they will choose perhaps the first camp, while i certainly hope it will be this one)
I can't predict countries like Thailand and Vietnam, since they are highly unreliable countries, Pakistan is also highly problematic today.
IV: South for Sahara African countries led by Nigeria and South Africa. But this also means that Christians and Muslims of Africa must work much closer and have peaceful coexistence.
V: South American countries under the leadership of Brazil. They will be closer to Asia United than the West.

The China camp (i call it Asia United) will be the most powerful. While West will lose its influence significantly.

Russia and Turkey are a big question mark. I don't think Russia will be strong enough to stand on her own feet, considering their population is decreasing. Russia may move closer to Asia United, since they have been the nemesis of USA for almost a century.

Turkey is today in the Western camp (NATO). But i believe they will move much closer to the east since the future lies there. Also we must consider with Turkey there comes the Turkic countries (Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Ozbekistan etc). Since these Turkic countries will most probably chose the Asia United camp since their geographical location allows them to, Turkey will move East from West. At least that is my hope :)
Iran will most probably also join camp II. Since they don't have good relations with the Arabs at all.

Couple of big predictions there with 2 or 3 worded explanations.. YAWWNNNN !!!

Couple of big predictions there with 2 or 3 worded explanations.. YAWWNNNN !!!

Why do you write a post if there is no relevance in it at all, at least i gave my two cents about how i view the future. Retard

Optimism is good but thats too much... West/Russia might not be #1 in 2 decades but without INDIA there cant be any "Asia United".

Optimism is good but thats too much... West/Russia might not be #1 in 2 decades but without INDIA there cant be any "Asia United".

The thing is you guys are not very friendly with China and Pakistan. As long as your animosity exists and you behave like a "client/satellite" to the West i don't think you will be included.

hello friend, did you get my reply of your message? where i asked your email id for the direct communication.

hello friend, did you get my reply of your message? where i asked your email id for the direct communication.

Back
Top Bottom