What's new

ISIS leader al-Baghdadi believed to have been killed in a US military raid, sources say

LOL I am tired of this BS, first Osama, now Baghdadi. Anyone who believes in this is an utter and complete fool.

LOL I am tired of this BS, first Osama, now Baghdadi. Anyone who believes in this is an utter and complete fool.

These Americans want to be relevant again. The claims look highly suspicious. Looks more like a PR stunt than anything else.

Russian MoD doubts Trump’s announcement of killing ISIS chief al-Baghdadi, rejects claims it assisted US forces in op

https://www.rt.com/russia/471984-trump-russia-baghdadi-killed-syria/

It is getting very humiliating for the Yanks.

The CIA doesn't need a new Bagdhadi. We still have Zawahiri to play with. We think he is near Quetta. Crank up the stealth Blackhawks! The Pakistanis are busy around Kashmir, they won't notice a few overflights from Kandahar ....

My understanding is Zawahiri is being protected by Pakistan in Karachi. He’s the next one that needs a bullet between the eyes.

My understanding is Zawahiri is being protected by Pakistan in Karachi. He’s the next one that needs a bullet between the eyes.

LOL come and get him. We will nail you this time around. Hang your special forces from their balls upside down.

You guys thinks we give any shit if you believe US or not? This is news, simple as that. Venting your spleens at US accomplishes nothing. Not at your level and even not at your goobermints' level because ultimately, your goobermints are just as helpless as you are. We get who we want, one way and one day or another.

You guys thinks we give any shit if you believe US or not? This is news, simple as that. Venting your spleens at US accomplishes nothing. Not at your level and even not at your goobermints' level because ultimately, your goobermints are just as helpless as you are. We get who we want, one way and one day or another.

But even your Orange man admitted he blew himself up in a tunnel so in the end he went out on his own terms. US forces didn't kill him, he killed himself. Why claim otherwise?

But even your Orange man admitted he blew himself up in a tunnel so in the end he went out on his own terms. US forces didn't kill him, he killed himself. Why claim otherwise?

On his own terms? He was being chased by Delta Force with a dog in pursuit and had to use 3 young children as shields. He died as a coward, being chased like a rat, and killing 3 children in the process.

On his own terms? He was being chased by Delta Force with a dog in pursuit and had to use 3 young children as shields. He died as a coward, being chased like a rat, and killing 3 children in the process.

LOL look who is here. Donald Trump's left butt cheek.

On my terms mean literally everything is under my control, from my immediate environment to how I go out to the time I go out. That did not happened in this case. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom