What's new

ISIS leader al-Baghdadi believed to have been killed in a US military raid, sources say

What's this link supposed to prove? And how's it relevant to what I said? Have you gone retarded lately?

Maybe you're angry at me because you lost the bet?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ahmadinejad-or-rouhani-which-iranian-president-do-you-prefer.640448/
No, as INixon famously said: you have to respect someone to get angry at them. Also I just saw that poll. Ok, point to you. To me it proves Iranians just like the U.S. population are easily fooled by hollow strongmen in spite of the harm they cause to their lives.

No, as INixon famously said: you have to respect someone to get angry at them. Also I just saw that poll. Ok, point to you. To me it proves Iranians just like the U.S. population are easily fooled by hollow strongmen in spite of the harm they cause to their lives.
As Mahmoud the Great once famously said "Pour water where it burns". LOL
You sound like a pretentious prick who thinks he's better than others by questioning their judgement in politics, while in reality most of the things he says does not make sense and convinces no one but himself. And yet you are hypocritical enough to tell me to get over myself. LOL Aren't you something.

By the way, since you are not easily fooled and you're better than anyone around you, here and in all parallel universes, my wording of my first post was in reference to the Reuters article. Not your thread. But well, you're smart and you are always right.

Israel must be upset they lost a member

until US next creation

Trump even admitted he’s after the oil and support terrorist and dictators throughout the Middle East

he also said Muslims have been fighting for Centuries, yes unlike the Christians who have been at it for over 2 millennia

As Mahmoud the Great once famously said "Pour water where it burns". LOL
You sound like a pretentious prick who thinks he's better than others by questioning their judgement in politics, while in reality most of the things he says does not make sense and convinces no one but himself. And yet you are hypocritical enough to tell me to get over myself. LOL Aren't you something.

By the way, since you are not easily fooled and you're better than anyone around you, here and in all parallel universes, my wording of my first post was in reference to the Reuters article. Not your thread. But well, you're smart and you are always right.
You drama much? You're accusing me of being a prick? You know they have meds for that, but I understand with the sanctions you may not be able to access them. As far as your comment about the thread and your clarification now, it's refreshingly ironic that you blamed it for being poorly worded. Thanks for the laugh..

You drama much? You're accusing me of being a prick? You know they have meds for that, but I understand with the sanctions you may not be able to access them. As far as your comment about the thread and your clarification now, it's refreshingly ironic that you blamed it for being poorly worded. Thanks for the laugh..
It's ironic that you live in the US but haven't been cured yet. Maybe because your insurance doesn't cover it? That's sad. Even though I doubt that any medicine would work on you. This is what you are. I doubt that you can change.

I overestimated you and I thought that it was clear that I was referring to the Reuters article when I said "name of those officials?". Obviously, I was referring to those two Iranian officials that Reuters were quoting them, without mentioning anything about them.

How many time has this Baghdadi died now?
I believe 10th time and now they transported him to somewhere with changed identity....Osama no body no picture....Baghdadi no body no picture.....Strange co-incident.....

I have strong feeling Osama it either dead in tora bora or he still alive somewhere but for Baghdadi who is actually a Jewish agent might transported somewhere else.

That's good news and bad news because it means CIA now has to find another asset to screw another country.

Back
Top Bottom