What's new

ISIS leader al-Baghdadi believed to have been killed in a US military raid, sources say

Funny how they found him literally next to the border with turkey. Probably wanted to be close to his handlers

Yes, because you underestimated me at first but then ended up having your a$$ handed to you. LOL
What? Like when you postes bullshit about the Plutonium and you had to retract it? Only thing you got is a poll that about 30 people have seen so far, so don't get ahead of yourself fool, you may you have to retract more stuff.

What? Like when you postes bullshit about the Plutonium and you had to retract it? Only thing you got is a poll that about 30 people have seen so far, so don't get ahead of yourself fool, you may you have to retract more stuff.
I didn't retract it. I clarified it and provided additional references to back up my claims and you accepted them. So, the joke's on you.
Again, pour water where it burns. LOL

I didn't retract it. I clarified it and provided additional references to back up my claims and you accepted them. So, the joke's on you.
Again, pour water where it burns. LOL
You sound like a 15 yr old with this water stuff....Haha, how old are you? Do you still live with your mom?

You sound like a 15 yr old with this water stuff....Haha, how old are you? Do you still live with your mom?
That's still better than sounding like a 7 year old girl who's mad at a bigger guy and starts name-calling, hair pulling and punching him with her little fists. LOL Are you done with throwing your temper tantrums, child? Are you 47 for real? Seriously?

That's still better than sounding like a 7 year old girl who's mad at a bigger guy and starts name-calling, hair pulling and punching him with her little fists. LOL Are you done with throwing your temper tantrums, child? Are you 47 for real? Seriously?
Yes, and I'm employed and own my own house, I even have a woman....I bet you strike out on all 3 :) I can hear you mom calling you for dinner, go ahead kid, go wash up.

Yes, and I'm employed and own my own house, I even have a woman....I bet you strike out on all 3 :) I can hear you mom calling you for dinner, go ahead kid, go wash up.
Did you buy one of those mail-ordered brides online? I doubt that any woman would want to spend her life with a sc*mbag like you with your level of intelligence. And flipping burgers and wrapping kabobs don't count as a job. Nor does living in a ghetto neighborhood in the middle of nowhere, child.

Did you buy one of those mail-ordered brides online? I doubt that any woman would want to spend her life with a sc*mbag like you with your level of intelligence. And flipping burgers and wrapping kabobs don't count as a job. Nor does living in a ghetto neighborhood in the middle of nowhere, child.
With every post you sound more and more unhinged....you're nothing but a fool, I've enjoyed baiting you.

With every post you sound more and more unhinged....you're nothing but a fool, I've enjoyed baiting you.
You amused me. And unlike you who feels annoyed and probably offended by me, I have nothing against you and was laughing at you all the time. I mean I get it. This is who you are. You can't change your intelligence at the age of 47. Plus, you're Iranian. So, I'll see you around a lot.

You amused me. And unlike you who feels annoyed and probably offended by me, I have nothing against you and was laughing at you all the time. I mean I get it. This is who you are. You can't change your intelligence at the age of 47. Plus, you're Iranian. So, I'll see you around a lot.
I bet you will, I doubt you're employed anyway. Budget cuts, perhaps :)

I bet you will, I doubt you're employed anyway. Budget cuts, perhaps :)
I see education as an employment and a long-term investment. Unlike you, I have been blessed by intelligence and I intend to put it in good use instead of flipping burgers and wrapping kabob at day and working in Uber at night to make a living in a ghetto neighborhood of a small town in the US.

I see education as an employment and a long-term investment. Unlike you, I have been blessed by intelligence and I intend to put it in good use instead of flipping burgers and wrapping kabob at day and working in Uber at night to make a living in a ghetto neighborhood of a small town in the US.
Lol, you're so wrong bro you're almost right....but keep that fantasy.

The CIA doesn't need a new Bagdhadi. We still have Zawahiri to play with. We think he is near Quetta. Crank up the stealth Blackhawks! The Pakistanis are busy around Kashmir, they won't notice a few overflights from Kandahar ....

Russian military questions US account of raid that killed ISIS leader
Russian military questions US account of raid that killed ISIS leader

From CNN's Nathan Hodge and Mary Ilyushina

The Russian military on Sunday questioned the official US account of the military raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, saying it was not aware of any US military operations in the region.

In a statement, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said the Russian military “does not have reliable information” on a US Special Operations raid in Syria’s Idlib province, adding: “The increasing number of direct participants and countries that allegedly took part in this ‘operation,’ each one giving completely contradictory details, raises legitimate questions and doubts about its existence and especially the level of its success.”

In a statement that followed the raid, President Trump thanked Russia for its assistance, as well as Turkey, Syria, Iraq and the Syrian Kurds.

Russia maintains a major base in Syria at Latakia. Konashenkov said, however, that the Russian military had observed no strikes by US aircraft in the region.

“Firstly, on Saturday and in recent days no air strikes were made on the Idlib de-escalation zone by US aircraft or the so-called ‘international coalition’ were recorded,” Konashenkov said. “Secondly, we are not aware of any alleged assistance to the passage of American aviation into the airspace of the Idlib de-escalation zone during this operation.”

Konashenkov argued in his statement that Syrian government backed by Russian air power had defeated ISIS, saying that al-Baghdadi’s death “has absolutely no operational significance on the situation in Syria or on the actions of the remaining terrorists in Idlib.”

Russia, which backs the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, has long argued that the US military has no legal basis to operate in Syria.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/li...s-intl-hnk/h_a819629777b91c72f135a29aac4e9eec

Trump says 3 children killed, 2 women died during operation

President Trump said there were more people left dead than alive after the al-Baghdadi operation.

He told reporters this morning three children were killed, and there were two wives who died. Those two women had suicide vests on which were not detonated, the President said.

Regarding the confirmation, Trump said al-Baghdadi was one of the last out of the compound. He said 15 minutes after the death there was an on-site test confirming it was al-Baghdadi.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/li...s-intl-hnk/h_a819629777b91c72f135a29aac4e9eec

Looks like the Americans want to look like they are getting some success, but in reality this stunt means nothing on the ground.

The CIA doesn't need a new Bagdhadi. We still have Zawahiri to play with. We think he is near Quetta. Crank up the stealth Blackhawks! The Pakistanis are busy around Kashmir, they won't notice a few overflights from Kandahar ....

LOL we are going to bury you in Afghanistan if you ever tried that. Remember you still feed your soldiers through our land.

You haven't achieved shit by taking out one guy. Still questionable if you did it. The world is questioning the drama.

Back
Top Bottom