What's new

From Reyaad Khan to Abu Dujana al Hindi the Jihadi

could not agree with you more :lol:

British Pakistanis are the one spreading hate and nonsense ... have you seen the BBC documentary on what these madarassa are teaching there in uk ... ? I could not believe what i was hearing.... pure hate ....
As a Pakistani Pakistani, we are the ones affected the most by this bad publicity. I'm visiting family in UK and I really hope no one I meet has read the daily mail.

Or it may be that they work for MI-6 and their objective is just to infiltrate as much as possible to get better know how of the jihadi hustle and bustle ....I myself would never trust these foreigners ....!
these are kids.. MI6 wont work with them.. lolz.. there are people who brainwash the kids.. muslim parents should be extra vigilant...

As a Pakistani Pakistani, we are the ones affected the most by this bad publicity. I'm visiting family in UK and I really hope no one I meet has read the daily mail.
daily mail is not a proper newspaper... they add too much mirch masala.. :pop:

these are kids.. MI6 wont work with them.. lolz.. there are people who brainwash the kids.. muslim parents should be extra vigilant...

daily mail is not a proper newspaper... they add too much mirch masala.. :pop:
Kids are easy to be brainwashed ...and who told you that MI-6 wont work with kids? There is no age restrictions in any intelligence agency in the true sense as long as one can deliver ...

Kids are easy to be brainwashed ...and who told you that MI-6 wont work with kids? There is no age restrictions in any intelligence agency in the true sense as long as one can deliver ...
you seriously think they will employ these immature kids and not some adult that can give them long term intel? just look at them. One cant even sit straight.. fot them its some boy scout camp..
mi-6 does employ lot of muslims to keep tab on mosques. but sending to syria will be illegal and their parents can sue if a newspaper finds out (which they will)

Never mind their posture ....see their courage ...they have traveled to a land where war is raging on...MI-6 employs not only Muslims but Hindus, Sikhs and other ethnic communities too ...Newspapers cannot find until it is leaked to them deliberately ...by the way ...ain't it a pity if an intelligence agency is scared of some newspapers ?

All hail cultural marxism!!

@flamer84 Britain/Londonistan :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

West never saw this coming but they should have learned about Muslims before attacking Muslim countries and mass murdering them in Afghanistan and Iraq and supporting Israel for years and giving protection to people like Rushdie and others and keep bullying Muslims they brought it on themselves they made sure lava keeps boiling and now its slowly coming out and will really soon blast

In the same vein , would you mind if Europe deports or gas all of it's muslims?

If muslims, according to you, are perpetually unpatriotic subversive fanatics then won't it be morally justifiable if Europe pays muslims with the same coin?

Last edited:
Never mind their posture ....see their courage ...they have traveled to a land where war is raging on...MI-6 employs not only Muslims but Hindus, Sikhs and other ethnic communities too ...Newspapers cannot find until it is leaked to them deliberately ...by the way ...ain't it a pity if an intelligence agency is scared of some newspapers ?
i was brave when i was teenager.. wont do anything like what i did then... coz i was brain dead stupid :p:
i am not saying mi6 wont try to infiltrate ISIS, but they will bet on better people not these lot.. these more comical than anything.
and yes mi6 will employ any ethnicity they think can help them i did not mean they specifically keep tab on muslims..

i was brave when i was teenager.. wont do anything like what i did then... coz i was brain dead stupid :p:
i am not saying mi6 wont try to infiltrate ISIS, but they will bet on better people not these lot.. these more comical than anything.
and yes mi6 will employ any ethnicity they think can help them i did not mean they specifically keep tab on muslims..
If so then these brave, brain dead stupid teenagers are ideal for MI-6 to play mole !

All hail cultural marxism!!

@flamer84 Britain/Londonistan :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

In the same vein , would you mind if Europe deports or gas all of it's muslims?

If muslims, according to you, are perpetually unpatriotic subversive fanatics then won't it be morally justifiable if Europe pays muslims with the same coin?
Thousands convert to Islam each year in Europe so that is not possible and war enter Europe no body can stop it now its ultimate

Thousands convert to Islam each year in Europe so that is not possible and war enter Europe no body can stop it now its ultimate

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thousand converts. How long will it take to increase your population by just 1%. 100 years? 300 years? 1000 years?

Muslim population of Europe is less than 5% and Europeans are gold medalist in genocide. Since Islam is at war with kuffar and all muslims are participants of it, would it be okay if Kuffar West simply Kill or deport all it's muslims?

They have prior experience in that field.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thousand converts. How long will it take to increase your population by just 1%. 100 years? 300 years? 1000 years?

Muslim population of Europe is less than 5% and Europeans are gold medalist in genocide. Since Islam is at war with kuffar and all muslims are participants of it, would it be okay if Kuffar West simply Kill or deport all it's muslims?

They have prior experience in that field.
Mr thousands convert and thousands are born and by 2050 in many many European countries half of the population will be of Muslims and don't worry as for you we will conquer you and rule so keep laughing those who have gone insane laugh like you

Back
Top Bottom