What's new

ISIS FLAGS UNFURLED AT ANTI-INDIA PROTESTS IN KASHMIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the excitement of these Pakistanis in hearing about one ISIS flag being raised should tell you where their loyalties lie, and whom they admire. If ISIS reaches the borders of Pakistan, they would rush and support them faster than the Iraq army did. They just cannot hide their admiration for such groups.

Objectively, common sensically speaking, is there anything to cheer for in this thread, for Indians or for Pakistanis? Is the news about some bits of Kashmir being taken away from India? Is it about a Pakistani flag being raised? No, noe of that. The flag of a group whom even Al Qaida denounces as terrorists, the whole world calls terrorists, is giving orgasms to Pakistanis. Is it any wonder why all the terrorists in the world choose Pakistan as their retirement home? That a study trip to Pakistan is a must have on the resume of any aspiring terrorist anywhere in the world? That is the only country that cheers for ISIS flags more than their own flag.

Where they kept their vigil for this innocent muslim boy {burned & killed inhumanly in hyderabad by ****** army on 9th oct} ? I'm beyond words on this one. Don't worry little ones, the believers will never forget you and the reward of Allah is waiting for you is better than the bare lip-service these people refuse to even give you.

To my Azzadi leaders in kashmir Why these children are less important to you than the spies beheaded by IS ?
Please don't post graphic images.

OK..Why is it necessary to make a scene by sacrificing an animal during Eid?

It is against the rule to post graphics content, no matter what justification you have.

How can one report a post?
Justify this act, then i will remove this post my self :(

There is nothing about making a scene in Islam. This is a problem for (mainly) Muslims in the Subcontinent. People there like to show of their wealth. You will see for example in Turkey or Malaysia most animal slaughters take place inside warehouses/ out of public view.
Why to term it a sacrifice? Or how is it relevant during Eid?

There is nothing about making a scene in Islam. This is a problem for (mainly) Muslims in the Subcontinent. People there like to show of their wealth. You will see for example in Turkey or Malaysia most animal slaughters take place inside warehouses/ out of public view.

Deliberately done in public view on instigation of mullahs. Implicit provocation . Happens a lot in UP

Justify this act, then i will remove this post my self
Why should I justify that, I have not done it, not i am for it. Rather you justify your act of going against the rule of PDF by posting explicit graphics. As per the rules you should be immediately banned.

@Horus @Jungibaaz

kashmir-4-2.jpg

Nice photoshop work there. Are your using licensed or pirated version?

not only ISIS use that black flag..many other jihadi organization use it

They can, but the fact there was one tells a great deal. Most Kashmiris hate ISIS.

most of indian muslims......... But even few handful isis moron can create havoc in India.........

Why should I justify that, I have not done it, not i am for it. Rather you justify your act of going against the rule of PDF by posting explicit graphics. As per the rules you should be immediately banned.

@Horus @Jungibaaz
Truth is always bitter.BTW you are raising issues about our Eid sacrife.Then waht about gadhimi festival?
Hindu devotee slaughters a buffalo as an offering to the Hindu goddess Gadhimai in Bariyapur village, Bara district
THTE573BC9D_Gadhima8.jpg

Truth is always bitter.BTW you are raising issues about our Eid sacrife.Then waht about gadhimi festival?
Hindu devotee slaughters a buffalo as an offering to the Hindu goddess Gadhimai in Bariyapur village, Bara districtView attachment 128044

That's in Nepal, not India and most in India would be happy to see all animal slaughter banned, whether by Hindus or Muslims.

Nice photoshop work there. Are your using licensed or pirated version?
:lol::yahoo:

That's in Nepal, not India and most in India would be happy to see all animal slaughter banned, whether by Hindus or Muslims.
LOL truth always bitter. A buffalo struggles as people prepare it to be sacrificed at Rani Village on the outskirts of Gauhati, India
4.jpg

Hindu devotee slaughters a buffalo as an offering to the Hindu goddess Gadhimai in Bariyapur village, Bara districtView attachment 128044
Well we do oppose it and hence you have seen a decline in sacrifice and even laws against it.

A man who tortured & killed over 2000
Muslim men, women and children in Gujurat some time before is praising Malala..

It seems Malala is very popular with
Islamophobes & genocidal bigots.
Hell with this Darendar
1536558_367612440067936_7945297903062081374_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom