What's new

ISIS FLAGS UNFURLED AT ANTI-INDIA PROTESTS IN KASHMIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two brave Indian commandoes while Close qaurter battle. lol :omghaha:
1779904_516685605100672_8490336916538222551_n.jpg

May they continue to ferttilize the soil of Kashmir, as they always have.

May you continue to hide behind a keyboard internet warrior, I'm sure you don't talk like this in real life at least not with Muslims...

Two brave Indian commandoes while Close qaurter battle. lol :omghaha:View attachment 127977

:omghaha:

They are craftsmen in creating false battle encounters and reports, as admitted by their military seniors.

Mashallah Graffiti's seen in parts of kashmir as a mark of affection , love & support with Mujahid Burhan , who is giving sleepless nights to Endian armymen.

-LongLive Burhaan-
10702043_367154970113683_2685622722494171459_n.jpg

You want a Muslim to not slaughter an animal on Eid? I'm sure if a Muslim went to a Hindu majority place on Diwali and protested against celebrating it, he would get the same treatment.

It was a muslim woman who was leading that protest against Animal slaughter

May you continue to hide behind a keyboard internet warrior, I'm sure you don't talk like this in real life at least not with Muslims...
You are also behind a keyboard.

And I don't know about you, but my interaction with people is not determined by their religion. You are implicitly saying that muslims are barbarians who would resort to violence during a conversation, and cannot respond calmly with words for words.

I did not say anything about muslims BTW. This constant habit of seeing everything through religious glasses explains the reason your land of the pure is in such a mess, and people are killing others for not being as pure as them. I guess to show the absurdity of your post, I should say:

"May you continue to hide being a keyboard, internet warrior, I'm sure you don't talk like this in real life, at least not to non muslims."

What so special about Muslims??
Don't you know? One muslim = ten kafirs. He is a TTA, so he believes that.

:omghaha:

They are craftsmen in creating false battle encounters and reports, as admitted by their military seniors.
Why is anyone going to be scared of a Muslim especially.:rofl:

Would make it easier for India to gain more support of world as we can easily portray there is no kashmiri cause, it is just plain militancy and we are eliminating them. Then no one in the world would talk about human rights etc. It will back fire to those who are claiming their loyalty towards a terrorists organization.
A plain militancy for kashmiri cause hahahah. Permit me to share BSF dead bodies :) :azn:

I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
OK..Why is it necessary to make a scene by sacrificing an animal during Eid?

Where they kept their vigil for this innocent muslim boy {burned & killed inhumanly in hyderabad by ****** army on 9th oct} ? I'm beyond words on this one. Don't worry little ones, the believers will never forget you and the reward of Allah is waiting for you is better than the bare lip-service these people refuse to even give you.
To my Azzadi leaders in kashmir Why these children are less important to you than the spies beheaded by IS ?
It is against the rule to post graphics content, no matter what justification you have.

How can one report a post?

Don't you know? One muslim = ten kafirs. He is a TTA, so he believes that.

I never understand why these people making everything a Muslim issue..Most of the Muslims I know try to live their daily life.. They do not care about Kashmir or Palestine..These people wanted to show everything attack in anywhere in the world as an attack on Muslims and at the same time cry about generalization..

OK..Why is it necessary to make a scene by sacrificing an animal during Eid?
There is nothing about making a scene in Islam. This is a problem for (mainly) Muslims in the Subcontinent. People there like to show of their wealth. You will see for example in Turkey or Malaysia most animal slaughters take place inside warehouses/ out of public view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom