What's new

ISIS FLAGS UNFURLED AT ANTI-INDIA PROTESTS IN KASHMIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say anything about eating meat. I asked about sacrificing. Is it necessary in Islam to make a tamasha of killing an innocent animal in the name of Eid?

On a serious note, why do you sacrifice on Eid?
Then please tell me how the rest of the world eats meat without sacrificing the animal?

Do you want extermination of kashmiris ? It will be easier because with their support for ISIS ,the human rights charter will be revoked. Once that happens there are considerable implications for kashmiri population.
Not extermination self Determination. Go India Go :)

Did I say anything about eating meat. I asked about sacrificing. Is it necessary in Islam to make a tamasha of killing an innocent animal in the name of Eid?

On a serious note, why do you sacrifice on Eid?

Worse for Pakistan. BTW, thanks for the best wishes.
Always crying about Infiltration

Flaig raised In srinagar conditions are worse for pakistan. Lol
Would make it easier for India to gain more support of world as we can easily portray there is no kashmiri cause, it is just plain militancy and we are eliminating them. Then no one in the world would talk about human rights etc. It will back fire to those who are claiming their loyalty towards a terrorists organization.

Kashmiris should teach Indians a lesson...

Then please tell me how the rest of the world eats meat without sacrificing the animal?
I am talking about making a tamasha in the name of sacrifice. and sacrificing is different than killing for food.

Do you care to explain why is it necessary to sacrifice during Eid?

Kashmiris should teach Indians a lesson...
How? By raising flags? Go on!!

You are just asserting the fact that India is an occupying force.

It does not matter...We would like to crush all elements who are against the very ethos of Indian nationhood....Integrity of my nationhood is more important for sustainability of a nation...

Biased elections :)
Nope. That was yours.

Our elections were declared free and fair by all international observers. The Indian general elections is the largest democraatic exercise ever undertaken by humanity, and is a role model for all democracies.

Amusing to hear a Pakistani commenting about India's elections, while his capital is paralysed due to protests about their own elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom