What's new

ISIS declares ‘caliphate’

Mullah Omar also declare himself as Caliph.. now we have Bagdadi Caliph.. one has to be haramzada and the other has to be harami... will they fight each other to decide who is real harami or haramzada?

oh by the way.. will lal Masjid and our Deobandi Mullahs immigrate to that wahabi Caliphate?

i like the example of Harami and Haramzada :rofl::rofl:

Caliphate boundary according to ISIS
ISIS militants declare formation of caliphate in Syria and Iraq and demand Muslims around the world swear their allegiance, as they announce they are changing their name to the Islamic State | Mail Online
article-2674736-1F43721400000578-726_634x406.jpg

Nice map but Unfortunately very wrong, Central Asia and Iran and Pakistan in the map too.

Easy to draw it but to make it reality is a totally different ball game, it will be good to see the sand dwellers try but they have no chance against us.

Never trust an Arab for he is no different to a Jew for they are cousins, they are dishonorable people, they showed their true colours by back stabbing the Othmans.

They can create a khilafat for themselves but we will never wish to be part of it nor will we support them.

Let there be a war let there be no sparing of the Arabs.

These are just stories.

If Allah swt wanted another messenger, he would have said so in Quran.

I send 1000 of salams on Ahly bait,
but that doesn't mean I believe in santa clause stories attributed to them.

Islam was to break the pagan ideals about sons of God and sons of big name prophets.

It ended it all and started the age of personal enlightenment.

We are no longer beholden to pope, and other institions like Khalifa or Mullahs or Ayatullahs.

It is now between our hearts and Allah.

No mehdi or Ayatullah or Mullah can claim to know what's in our hearts.

Only Allah swt knows.

Free and clear.

Happy Ramzan
It's up to you to believe in something or not and by the end you will be responsible for what you choose , what I mentioned was quoted from the prophet of Islam pbuh .. I say what he says.

God doesn't say the number of Rakaat of Sallat in holly Quran .... why do you say prayer?
And if it is sth btw you and Allah then who is the messenger of Allah ?

All this fiasco is because Arabs are paying the price for betraying Ottoman empire.

Every civilisation has golden age. Muslims had from 7th century till 16th century. Christian golden age was from 16th century till end of 20th century.

Ottomans were on the lowest point when his enemies at the highest. Today Cards are again being shuffled.

Every civilisation has golden age. Muslims had from 7th century till 16th century. Christian golden age was from 16th century till end of 20th century.

Ottomans were on the lowest point when his enemies at the highest. Today Cards are again being shuffled.
Christians had another golden age when Easter Roman Empire aka Byzantines had their capital in "constantinople"

Wtf was that??

According to our beilifes Imam Mahdi [AAT] will kill enemies of Muslims in Hijaz and Arabia like his grandfather Prophet Muhammad [PBUH].

As well he will destroy enemies of Muslims in the whole world.then he will show some miracles to the people and all of the people will become Muslim. According to our hadiths 2 / 3 of people before his arrival will die by war.

Wahabis do not believe in Imam Mahdi and even say:If he really exist we want to be in Dajjal corps!

:rofl::rofl:

For the record even wahabbis believe in the Mahdi they just don't believe in your Mahdi.

These are just stories.

If Allah swt wanted another messenger, he would have said so in Quran.

I send 1000 of salams on Ahly bait,
but that doesn't mean I believe in santa clause stories attributed to them.

Islam was to break the pagan ideals about sons of God and sons of big name prophets.

It ended it all and started the age of personal enlightenment.

We are no longer beholden to pope, and other institions like Khalifa or Mullahs or Ayatullahs.

It is now between our hearts and Allah.

No mehdi or Ayatullah or Mullah can claim to know what's in our hearts.

Only Allah swt knows.

Free and clear.

Happy Ramzan

What's the point

The Mahdi will not be a messenger, where did you learn such baloney?

I will only give my alliance if they manage to capture Mecca and Media. Until then I refuse to take them seriously.

Know one thing my fellow countrymen and subcontinent origin muslims...who are so much in love with this outdated notion of "caliphate" and "ummah" that they get all emotional and ready to throw away their lives.......know one thing and one thing only....that in any future caliphate you will be 3rd class citizens.....you will be virtual(if not literal) slaves.....you will be looked down upon and laughed at. You will be abused by your arab "overlords" because of your origin.

Know one thing my fellow countrymen and subcontinent origin muslims...who are so much in love with this outdated notion of "caliphate" and "ummah" that they get all emotional and ready to throw away their lives.......know one thing and one thing only....that in any future caliphate you will be 3rd class citizens.....you will be virtual(if not literal) slaves.....you will be looked down upon and laughed at. You will be abused by your arab "overlords" because of your origin.

What are you doing in KSA then? Working for your so-called "overlords"?

The Mahdi will not be a messenger, where did you learn such baloney?
Mehdi Imam, big man, chief, president, pm, the guy etc. etc. etc.

aaaaalllll stories, made up by ordinary me, attributed to holy ones.
Christians believe in it, so do pagans, and so do some musalmaans.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom