What's new

ISIS declares ‘caliphate’

The yanks on purpose are not providing the iraqis the planes that is why they bought them from the russains.

The Yanks helping would be seen by the Muslim world as helping the Shia oppressive Maliki against a Sunni revolution. Russia will pay for it's crimes, helping to opress Muslims in Iraq and Syria.

Do you know where the high-command of ISIS and Al Baghdadi are?

Isis have deep pockets and in my opinion share some support of the reminding old guard from the Baathist regime, most likely being protected as they are useful asset to their masters in Saudi Arabia.

The Yanks helping would be seen by the Muslim world as helping the Shia oppressive Maliki against a Sunni revolution. Russia will pay for it's crimes, helping to opress Muslims in Iraq and Syria.

What Sunni school of theology do Isis belong to? The deobandi ideology does not teach to kill innocent persons be it shia or sunni

It looks like Iraq will be splitting in 3 countries I can not see another way out this bloody mess.

According to our beilifes Imam Mahdi [AAT] will kill enemies of Muslims in Hijaz and Arabia like his grandfather Prophet Muhammad [PBUH].

As well he will destroy enemies of Muslims in the whole world.then he will show some miracles to the people and all of the people will become Muslim. According to our hadiths 2 / 3 of people before his arrival will die by war.

Wahabis do not believe in Imam Mahdi and even say:If he really exist we want to be in Dajjal corps!

According to our beilifes Imam Mahdi [AAT] will kill enemies of Muslims in Hijaz and Arabia like his grandfather Prophet Muhammad [PBUH].

As well he will destroy enemies of Muslims in the whole world.then he will show some miracles to the people and all of the people will become Muslim. According to our hadiths 2 / 3 of people before his arrival will die by war.

Wahabis do not believe in Imam Mahdi and even say:If he really exist we want to be in Dajjal corps!

With due respect it is a copy of Christian story about Jesus coming down to establish his kingdom.

And both of these stories are as valid as the story of Santa clause.

What Sunni school of theology do Isis belong to? T.
I don't think most of them went to any school, let alone school of theology (which in itself is an oxymoron)

only Imam Ali Ibn AbiTaleb and the Imam Hassen Ibn Ali and then Imam Hosain Ibn Ali and his son and descends ( technically , our 12 Imam are rightful khalifa )

and all of them are from Quraish and have closest blood relationship with Hazrat Muhammad (Pbuh)

The word Khalifa (Caliph,Successor) exist in Quran 12 times.

خَلاَئِفَ 6:165

خَلاَئِفَ 10:73

خَلاَئِف 10:14

خَلاَئِفَ 35:39

خَلِيفَةً 2:30

خَلِيفَةً 38:26

خِلْفَةً 25:62

خُلَفَاء 7:69

خُلَفَاء 27:62

خُلَفَاء 7:74

خَلْفٌ 19:59

خَلْفٌ 7:169

As well 12 times for "Imam" and "Shia".
And the world "البیت" "Albayt" exist in Quran 14 times.

Hadith of the two weighty things - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

السلام علیک یا اهل البیت النبوت

CHALO JI khalifa aa gaye ! Khilafat bhi dekh liya aur khalifa bhi! hum to kaahniyo me suanate the .. ab TV pe dekhenge !!

ps; hamare yaha Muslim tailors ( darji ) ke surname Khalifa hote hain ;) mere gaon me Phattu khalifa rahte the !

With due respect it is a copy of Christian story about Jesus coming down to establish his kingdom.

And both of these stories are as valid as the story of Santa clause.

I don't think most of them went to any school, let alone school of theology (which in itself is an oxymoron)

The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then)."
References:

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v2, p86, v9, pp 74-75
Sunan Abu Dawud, v2, p7
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 84,376; V3, p63

The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then)."
References:

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v2, p86, v9, pp 74-75
Sunan Abu Dawud, v2, p7
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 84,376; V3, p63

These are just stories.

If Allah swt wanted another messenger, he would have said so in Quran.

I send 1000 of salams on Ahly bait,
but that doesn't mean I believe in santa clause stories attributed to them.

Islam was to break the pagan ideals about sons of God and sons of big name prophets.

It ended it all and started the age of personal enlightenment.

We are no longer beholden to pope, and other institions like Khalifa or Mullahs or Ayatullahs.

It is now between our hearts and Allah.

No mehdi or Ayatullah or Mullah can claim to know what's in our hearts.

Only Allah swt knows.

Free and clear.

Happy Ramzan

The word Khalifa (Caliph,Successor) exist in Quran 12 times.

خَلاَئِفَ 6:165

خَلاَئِفَ 10:73

خَلاَئِف 10:14

خَلاَئِفَ 35:39

خَلِيفَةً 2:30

خَلِيفَةً 38:26

خِلْفَةً 25:62

خُلَفَاء 7:69

خُلَفَاء 27:62

خُلَفَاء 7:74

خَلْفٌ 19:59

خَلْفٌ 7:169

As well 12 times for "Imam" and "Shia".
And the world "البیت" "Albayt" exist in Quran 14 times.

Hadith of the two weighty things - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

السلام علیک یا اهل البیت النبوت

What's the point

Guyz stop making comparisons between these so called idiot ISIS calipha and the Hazrat Imam Mehdi etc.

The blood shed in Iraq and Syria are sectarain and money driven crises, its power politics. Nothing to do with the Imam Mehdi, GDajjal and Caliphate.
By the way instead of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, i would prefer to this as 21st century so called Calipha
dog.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom