What's new

ISIL Discussions

Brutal? Brutality of ISIL makes Maliki looks like an angel. Soon you will see the Taliban scenario repeating ll over again. Americans fucked up Iraq big time.

I'm speaking of the Syrian regime. And if executing POWS is brutal then where were you guys when Israel was doing it to Egyptian soldiers and before that their militias did it to civilians.

As for Taliban, Arabs are a lot different than Afghanis. Stop drawing comparisons between Afghanistan and Syria/Iraq. They aren't fighting against their own governments.

Divide and Rule theory... That's what really is happening in middle east...

Instead of fighting with each other, we should help each other. No one is going to heaven just because they belong to one sect.

The Earth needs to open and swallow up the M.E. and North Africa. The place has been nothing but trouble since Day 1.:tup:
Earth should start swallowing from America to Middle East. Then all the problems will be solved..

The place was fucked up long before A.Q. came around.
every region has its own problems, however the west made it worse in the ME, thanks to their interventions that only caused wars and destruction... again do some research, because your media only feeds you lies...

KSA doesn't support ISIL. I'm pretty sure Saudi Arabians just like most Sunni Muslim peoples are thinking that the Iraqi takeover is "the RIGHT thing done by the WRONG people". KSA would supported the takeover if it was done by the 'RIGHT people'.

Last edited:
They should have very wealthy private donors. Their success is not without a reason. Many individuals (if not governments) are helping them. They have also a very strong propaganda and media campaign.
lies

Oh boy !! And where do you get your info from, PressTV ? RT ?
nope, I use my brain, and do my own research, I look at two sides of the story and question, compare and etc... something you can't do, because you're brainwashed..

nope, I use my brain, and do my own research, I look at two sides of the story and question, compare and etc... something you can't do, because you're brainwashed..

So you make shit up. Nice.

they need ISIL and Iran needs the Mahdi army

collectively, they will bring Iraq down rather than say enough is enough and end this madness

I hope the least likely people would intervene and promote the unity of the country -- the Kurds

No, I don't make shit up... simple research tells you who created AQ.....

But you can't possibly trust Hillary and YouTube. That's 'our media feeding us lies', remember ? Or do you pick and choose what you believe to fit your bullshit and then make the rest up ?

But you can't possibly trust Hillary and YouTube. That's 'our media feeding us lies', remember ? Or do you pick and choose what you believe to fit your bullshit and then make the rest up ?
idiot, go read some books, all world wide historians and scholars admits it... your media is feeding you lies by hiding the truth... do you ever see your media mentioning background stories? of course not, because they will expose themselves ...

Iran and Syria look for their interests I don't see hope in any government that claim to liberate al aqsa

sad but true

you have House Republicans still seething because of your govt's ridiculous idea to intervene in Syria

are they crazy too

idiot, go read some books, all world wide historians and scholars admits it... your media is feeding you lies by hiding the truth... do you ever see your media mentioning background stories? of course not, because they will expose themselves ...

So all the media is in cahoots to lie to us and you are the only one smart enough to figure it all out ? Why wouldn't one news outlet 'tell the truth' and scoop all the rest ?

Back
Top Bottom