What's new

ISIL Discussions

No one is behind ISIS they are truly independent.

They should have very wealthy private donors. Their success is not without a reason. Many individuals (if not governments) are helping them. They have also a very strong propaganda and media campaign.

Last edited:
ISIL is Led by Member of the Saudi Royal Family: ISIL Fighter on Al-Arabiya

The Saudi owned "news" channel AlArabiya aired in its show "AlHadth" (The Event) a report showing a captured fighters from al-Qaeda's ISIL. Then Alarabiya made the mistake of showing, in one of the interviews with one of the fighters captured by F$A terrorists, him responding to a question as to why his group monitors the movements of the F$A terrorists by stating those orders coming from the leadership of ISIL, specifically from the Prince Abdul Rahman al-Faisal, who is the son the of the late King Faisal of Saudi "Arabia" and the brother of the current Saudi foreign minister Saud al Faisal.

The original clip from AlArabiya is no longer available and was taken down after the channel realized the mistake it made.

ISIL is supported by various countries such as qatar , iran , syria and muslim extremist groups living in the west.

How do you explain ISIL only fighting opposition groups in Syria and not attacking syrian armed forces ?
How do you explain most Taliban leadership than ran from afghanistan are hiding with their families in iran ?

Most islamic extremists groups in the region are funded and trained by Iran and Qatar such as hezbollah , taliban , hamas , Jihad al islam and all the remaining crappy islamist groups .
not true isil is sunni backed because iraq is due to a majority shia demographics the goverment being pro iran fraction

@senheiser Please explain how those GCC states get US-made weapons if the report is true? Explain the multi-billion dollar weapon deals between the US and Saudi-Arabia?

They should have very wealthy private donors. Their success is not without a reason. Many individuals (if not governments) are helping them. They have also a very strong propaganda and media campaign.

True. Though, it is also done via organizations. Several private individuals isn't enough to finance that scale of operation.

Food for thought:
Majority Media| Media|Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee
US panel exposes governance failure at HSBC

Those guys may work very similarly to underworld criminals. They could be the same.

@senheiser Please explain how those GCC states get US-made weapons if the report is true? Explain the multi-billion dollar weapon deals between the US and Saudi-Arabia?

True. Though, it is also done via organizations. Several private individuals isn't enough to finance that scale of operation.

Food for thought:
Majority Media| Media|Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee
US panel exposes governance failure at HSBC

Those guys may work very similarly to underworld criminals. They could be the same.

cuz oil is trade in dollar, saudis have obama by the balls

lool of course Saudi Arabia is the main sponsor of jihadist Group in the world. why our governments still support this dictatorial monarchy without ever questioning all their actions is beyond me...:disagree:

huh....well when their oil runs out , then they will just be another Yemen.

The one to blame is Maliki's sectarianism agenda. If they had built and egalitarian state, this wouldn't have happen.

Does Pakistani government have a sectarian agenda? Because the way I see it, TTP also wants to do a similar thing in Pakistan. That's not how it works.

Iraqi government is not perfect, far from it (actually it did poorly to recognize the real threat and to deal with it properly), but it's much better than some countries that accuse it of sectarianism (the irony) and also human rights abuses, countries who often have worst records in human rights and a history of supporting worst kinds of terrorist groups in ME and Afghanistan.

Does Pakistani government have a sectarian agenda? Because the way I see it, TTP also wants to do a similar thing in Pakistan. That's not how it works.

Iraqi government is not perfect, far from it (actually it did poorly to recognize the real threat and to deal with it properly), but it's much better than some countries that accuse it of sectarianism (the irony) and also human rights abuses, countries who often have worst records in human rights and a history of supporting worst kinds of terrorist groups in ME and Afghanistan.

Sectarian to the teeth. You missed his Yz-Hussian speech.........:lol:

Whatever be the history, these jihadists need to be stopped. This won't be good for Mid-East and the world.

they wont be stopped yet. its seems middle east will burn like a tinder box and the it will take quite a bit blood

Somebody needs to stop this jihadist takeover of Iraq.
Don't worry the Jihadist will not stop until they reach Delhi Sir as for Iraq they can't control areas without local support and if Maliki government would have taken Sunnis along it wouldn't have had happened but thanks to stupidity of Maliki its happening

Sectarian to the teeth. You missed his Yz-Hussian speech.........
I don't like Maliki himself for many reasons, but I already explained how I think of Iraqi government when compared to neighboring countries who don't like him for ironically the same sectarian reasons they accuse him of.

We have an egalitarian govt in Pakistan. TTP is not able to capture our cities.

We have an egalitarian govt in Pakistan. TTP is not able to capture our cities.

You can not compare Pakistani army to Iraq's young and amateur army, but still TTP is launching too many terrorists attacks in Pakistan, they don't have to capture a full city. My point is that, Iraqi government may have many faults, but that doesn't change the nature of terrorists, their agenda has been clear for years now. They will kill everyone who stand on their way, and by bombing also many Sunni areas, they've proved that they don't give a shit about 'Sunnis' rights'. They want their own caliphate without 'artificial political borders'. Also they didn't get the cities in a direct fight, it happened simply because of Baath generals of current Iraqi army who literally handed over Mosul and Tikrit to them by ordering retreat of troops and leaving all equipment behind intact. Isn't that too suspicious or what?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom