What's new

ISIL Discussions

The Earth needs to open and swallow up the M.E. and North Africa. The place has been nothing but trouble since Day 1.:tup:

ISIS is going after Iraq- it should have gone against Asad forces in Syria- instead they chose to start a fight with Al-Qaeda specially their most powerfull group Jabhat Al-Nusra who already had their hands full fighting against Asad-

Now its Al Baghdadi vs Al Zawahri in Syria-
Al Baghdadi vs Maliki in Iraq-

Not sure after Iraq it will go after Asad or Zawahri- my guess is Al Qaeda-

So there is no chance that ISIS is Al Qaeda- instead they are enemies-

Plus i must add- after involvement of Al Qaida in Syrian Jihad against Asad-
The nobel cause of Syrian people was lost- because of al qaida involvement their struggle was seen as terrorism- Saudi Arabia had to withdraw its support because of that-

Now you can easily guess who is supporting who to get rid of Al Qaida in Syria-

Last edited:
The one to blame is Maliki's sectarianism agenda. If they had built and egalitarian state, this wouldn't have happened.

Blame can go to whoever, that is not the concern right now. This take over needs to be stopped, that's the point. Violent Jihadists shouldn't be ruling any country. Other political issues should be tackled later.

The place was fucked up long before A.Q. came around.

Your Christianity and Judaism came from there.

The history matters, since there's no going back. This is the product of what I explained. If you guys didn't want this you shouldn't have been interfering in the Middle East and supporting the Israeli occupation for all these decades.

But no, you proved to the world that you side with oppression and hatred. So they can kiss my...for all I care. Everybody will become a 'Jihadist' if that means seeking self determination.

Who's supporting Israeli occupation ? I am Indian . We have always supported Palestinian free statehood and even condemned Israel whenever their actions became too brutal like the 2008 Gaza raid. Most of the world's nations have a similar stand. What does Israel and Palestine have to do with this anyway ? Stop trying to look for any excuse to support these jihadists. Just say honestly that you share their hardliner view , so you support them.

Last edited:
In my opinion KSA nor Iran has a thing to do with it...It the old Saddam guard that came back to haunt Maliki that disbanded them.. Their marathon won't stop in Irak, I am afraid...The tsunami caused by their advance will hit KSA and Iran..

In my opinion KSA nor Iran has a thing to do with it...It the old Saddam guard that came back to haunt Maliki that disbanded them.. Their marathon won't stop in Irak, I am afraid...The tsunami caused by their advance will hit KSA and Iran..

They aren't supported by either you're correct. I still can't understand how they're making advances like this with small numbers.

They aren't supported by either you're correct. I still can't understand how they're making advances like this with small numbers.
They're not making advances. They're using a hit and run strategy and confuse Iraqi military and also propaganda to put fear among Iraqi armed forces. Also they have the support of Sunni population of Iraq I guess. Mailiki is an incompetent asshole.

They're not making advances. They're using a hit and run strategy and confuse Iraqi military and also propaganda to put fear among Iraqi armed forces. Also they have the support of Sunni population of Iraq I guess. Mailiki is an incompetent asshole.

That's what happens when you have arrogant people who don't take equal representation seriously. Just like they hanged Saddam Maliki will be hanged in a similar fashion.

Also all the weapons flooding from Iraq into Syria to support a brutal regime.

That's what happens when you have arrogant people who don't take equal representation seriously. Just like they hanged Saddam Maliki will be hanged in a similar fashion.

Also all the weapons flooding from Iraq into Syria to support a brutal regime.
Brutal? Brutality of ISIL makes Maliki looks like an angel. Soon you will see the Taliban scenario repeating ll over again. Americans fucked up Iraq big time.

Back
Top Bottom