What's new

ISI recorded and played the phone calls of Maryam Nawaz

Hi @war&peace

We talked about it---from day 1 that Mariam Nawaz was behind this incidence.

She was the master mind---.
Sir, I'm unable to understand that why did She do that at a time when everything was going on smoothly between civilian and Army.

Hadn't she predicted that her move will create a hell and IK was already on the gate to throw them out?
@notorious_eagle @war&peace @Indus Falcon

I think there is no recording . just media speculation . there is call records but they can easily deny that yes we called for some other reason and no proof of what they were actually talking about is available .

Raheel have only one month left . I dnt think he can't do anything with out getting his hand dirty

That is why she used Viber . so call can't be traced
Viber, Whatsapp, Facebook, everything can be traced by the "agencies"

Sir, I'm unable to understand that why did She do that at a time when everything was going on smoothly between civilian and Army.

Hadn't she predicted that her move will create a hell and IK was already on the gate to throw them out?
@notorious_eagle @war&peace @Indus Falcon
Dear because their loyalties are outside of Pakistan, their wealth is outside of Pakistan so they have to please them and she just did that...Pervaiz Raheed, Cyril Almeida, and your NS family are at the payrolls of western masters...

Now the pent up forces will be unleashed and this "badrooh" will be buried deep in the sand.

I am afraid this badrooh will not be buried before, we all have become badrooh...ye badrooh hum sab ki jaan lenay ke baad hi dafan hogi

Viber, Whatsapp, Facebook, everything can be traced by the "agencies"
As I understand it . calls could be recorded put only if u start recording /or put a tap on person before hand

Dear because their loyalties are outside of Pakistan, their wealth is outside of Pakistan so they have to please them and she just did that...Pervaiz Raheed, Cyril Almeida, and your NS family are at the payrolls of western masters...
it means that i was right that this situation is created to divert attention from LOC and india.

I am afraid this badrooh will not be buried before, we all have become badrooh...ye hum sab ki jaan lenay ke baad hi dafan hogi

Dear that is because we are not acting at our full potential...all we need is 20 million people out 180 million march together with whatever we can grab and create a revolution that will diminish the French revolution.

it means that i was right that this situation is created to divert attention from LOC and india.
Both ways actually, India and Afghanistan help these goons divert attention of Pakistani people and the state from panama leaks and other corruption of this goon-league.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom