What's new

ISI recorded and played the phone calls of Maryam Nawaz

Had the army wanted PTI to come to power, it would happened in the last Dharna.

It's not what army want but what Imran Khan is asking umpire to do. Remember every time army came, they came with support of civilian politicians. PPP aur Ganja brothers ne touba kar li hai ab nai bulaye ghe. But PTI is new in this game and they don't care.

musharraf-imran-khan.jpg

May be not.. As situation is bit changed this time.. Kiyani didn't have the nerves to take the traitor down..
Now Sharif won't compromise the victory they got from blood and flesh whoever Tom and Dick and Herry leaks the info.

I just hope so this time Army+Judiciary would make the history by investigating the traitors to full and taking action as they deserve under the article of high treason and acting upon it.

I hope so too...but to be honest...not very hopeful..if.history is anything to go by.... Although i desperately want myself to be proven wrong

why does it feels like one sharif family member has to be sacrificed to get out this mess.let's see who it will be?papa sharif or daughter sharif.

Papa P may just take the fall .. but that decision will not be his to make.

Her escape may come at the cost of returning all loot maar money.

That's what happened when Punjab govt try to protect terrorist in Punjab and avoid military operation clean up . Pushing Military on back foot, but sometime bastman strike 4 back foot cover drive....

Papa P may just take the fall .. but that decision will not be his to make.

Her escape may come at the cost of returning all loot maar money.
getting our money back. what more we can ask for

why does it feels like one sharif family member has to be sacrificed to get out this mess.let's see who it will be?papa sharif or daughter sharif.
Hopefully the entire clan:agree:;)

Things are gonna get interesting in the next few days lets see how noora will save her now.
The baboons will certainly try, that is for sure, tonight she must be excrementing in her pants not that I will be shedding any tears:lol:

What happened in memo case? Hussain haqqani, resigned..but he was allowed to go abroad...and now he is in USA lobbying against Pakistan.... Even then there were accusations, tht memo happened, with blessings of zardari.... Did anything happen? Did army act at tht time? Nothing will happen here too..and again matti pao, like memo case

big difference betweem General Raheel Shareef & General Kayani.
culprits will not go unpunished this time, let's be optimistic :)

Big big test for gen raheel Sharif , retire professionally and risk losing his respect which he worked so hard to earn , take action and face unknown challenges , Allah give hombre ability to make the right decision

Why do i have this feeling that things will not go the way most of us want it to. It is clear that Mariyam was the mastermind behind all of this and well this cannot happen without the blessing of Papa ji but today Ch Nisar's press conference and also that government has decided to deal more strongly with PTI protest and shelling is continued as is capturing of PTI workers, this does not seem like a government who is about to fall?
The only thing that has kept me for one optimistic is that maybe they are waiting for the legal cover which will be granted once SC gives decision against NS. If that happens than NS will have to go. Nobody wants to get their hands dirty and they are waiting for the SC to make the decision. But problem with this approach is that the more its lingered the more the chances are that this too like previous scandal will be burred under mud.

Back
Top Bottom