What's new

ISI recorded and played the phone calls of Maryam Nawaz

Few Months Back , When Every one was praising Raheel Shareef , i said he will be the Next Kiyani
Same Happened With Kiyani every one was praising him in the Start after he left same people started Calling him Traitor , Corrupt ,
Soon Same will happen to Raheel
Problem in Pakistan is when even a small thing happens People are so use to Army taking over that , they dont even want to solve problems they think hey leave this at army ,
When Army Takes Over Same People Start moaning army is the one which is not supproting Democracy,in last few years when army is giving Space to Politicians and Democracy to Start building themselves , Work and Solve countries Problems the Proper way,
Same people are crying hey Why isn't Army taking over, they are also corrupting the behind politicians
Armed Forces job is to Protect the Nation , While Now Pakistan army is Already Fighting External enemies , Internal enemies , Protecting Schools , Mosques , State building , State Projects , Training Sportsman , Helping in natural disasters What else They can do ? Start Running Stores, Schools , Hospitals , All the Government buildings than why they cry for Democracy
Now People are asking them to Run the country too ,and blaming them just because they are not overthrowing elected Gov and
Please If you Say Nawaz Cheated , even if half of his vote bank was Fraudulent he will still hold Majority Votes , PTI , PPP , MQM , so still he will be the PM
Now as For Corruption its not Just Pakistan Every country has the problem but they dont say army should take over country , Army taking over isnt the solution ,
People Need to Change Themselves , Society itself needs to change it Because Majority Vote Bank of these parties is from small villages they dont care what You Say or some anchor says they will Always vote to there Chudarrys ,

Last edited:
This is a big test for the Army. If Maryam Nawaz who is the mastermind of this leak is allowed to go scot free, than this will create a huge morale problem within the rank and file. Just because she is the Prime Minister's daughter does not mean that she should be forgiven for leaking sensitive material to the press for her political gains. She should be punished under the Army Act, and i really hope the Army pursues action against her. If not, than i see lots of unrest among the rank and file.
Unrest in rank and file? So, this is the level of thinking at PDF management? May be a big gun in PDF, I assume. The shallow thinking at this level tells us a lot why we, as a nation, have stumbled so many times. This plagued thinking is the single most ruining factor in our short life as a nation. We don't need enemies. We have plenty at home. May Allah (SwT) give us all the wisdom.

I think you were the first one who said this.

Hi,

It was obvious as daylight on a shiny day and same with Cyril Almeida---he was a part of the game---full fledged and all the tv anchors were declaring him to be a saint of the reporters.

Few Months Back , When Every one was praising Raheel Shareef , i said he will be the Next Kiyani
Same Happened With Kiyani every one was praising him in the Start after he left same people started Calling him Traitor , Corrupt ,
Problem in Pakistan is when even a small thing happens People are so use to Army taking over they dont want to work hard they think he leave this at army , When Army Takes Over Same People Say , army is the one whos Supporting Democracy for last few years when army is giving Space to People and Democracy To Start Work and Solve its Problem the Proper way people are crying hey Why isnt Army is taking over , they are also corrupt
Armed Forces job is to Protect the Nation , While Now Pakistan army is Already Fighting External enemies , Internal enemies , Protecting Schools , Mosques , State building , State Projects , Training Sportsman , Helping in natural disasters What else They can do ?
Now People are asking them to Run the country too ,and blaming them just because they are not overthrowing elected Gov and Please If you Say Nawaz Cheated , even if i say half of his vote bank was Fraudulent he will still hold Majority Votes thank PTI , PPP , MQM , so still he will be the PM
Now as For Corruption its not Just Pakistan Every country has the problem but army taking over isnt the solution , People Need to Change Themselves , Society itself needs to change it Because Majority Vote Bank of these parties is from small villages they dont care what You Say or some anchor says they will Always vote to there Chudarrys ,

Sir,

It is when at DEFINING moments when actions are not taken in a timely manner---then the issues and comments raise their ugly head.

How did this news leak? ;)

Hi,

You mean to say " what Mariam Nawaz stated " or the isi's recordings.

Hi,

It was obvious as daylight on a shiny day and same with Cyril Almeida---he was a part of the game---full fledged and all the tv anchors were declaring him to be a saint of the reporters.

Some dumb politicians kid, who wanted to prove their mettle, ended up making a fool of themselves.

Bro, do you see the genetic consistency here?

Hi,

You mean to say " what Mariam Nawaz stated " or the isi's recordings.

ISI recordings.....

Problem in Pakistan is when even a small thing happens People are so use to Army taking over they dont want to work hard they think he leave this at army , When Army Takes Over Same People Say , army is the one whos Supporting Democracy for last few years when army is giving Space to People and Democracy To Start Work and Solve its Problem the Proper way people are crying hey Why isnt Army is taking over , they are also corrupt
Armed Forces job is to Protect the Nation , While Now Pakistan army is Already Fighting External enemies , Internal enemies , Protecting Schools , Mosques , State building , State Projects , Training Sportsman , Helping in natural disasters What else They can do ?
Now People are asking them to Run the country too ,and blaming them just because they are not overthrowing elected Gov and Please If you Say Nawaz Cheated , even if i say half of his vote bank was Fraudulent he will still hold Majority Votes thank PTI , PPP , MQM , so still he will be the PM
Now as For Corruption its not Just Pakistan Every country has the problem but army taking over isnt the solution , People Need to Change Themselves , Society itself needs to change it Because Majority Vote Bank of these parties is from small villages they dont care what You Say or some anchor says they will Always vote to there Chudarrys ,

You want Raheel to impose marshal law? Allah hi hafiz hai esi qoum ka. What will happen next? Potis will distribuite mithai but after few years PTI will start to curse him. Remember Imran Khan supported Musharraf till mushy decided Imran Khan will not be made PM unless he win elections.

What happened in memo case? Hussain haqqani, resigned..but he was allowed to go abroad...and now he is in USA lobbying against Pakistan.... Even then there were accusations, tht memo happened, with blessings of zardari.... Did anything happen? Did army act at tht time? Nothing will happen here too..and again matti pao, like memo case
AND IT SEEMS HE JUST RECENTLY GOT HIS PAKISTANI PASSPORT RENEWED! no doubt thanks to ganja man and his lackey in the relevant ministry...

This is very similar to Hussain Haqqani memo. If army settles for Pervez Rasheed, it will be solely responsible for more attack that will comes its way. These fraud parties PPP and PMLN both want to reiterate the foreign narrative so that they can find favors with foreign powers who meddle in our internal politics to jockey these power grabbers.

Hi @war&peace

We talked about it---from day 1 that Mariam Nawaz was behind this incidence.

She was the master mind---.
I totally concur Mastan bhai and it is most sad that we in a country of 200 million people have to refer to the likes of a dimwit like Maryam Nawaz as a mastermind.Kudos

PTI coming to power on behalf off army will be remembered like PML-Q. I don't know what legacy Imran Khan want to left behind in bid to become PM at any cost.

Back
Top Bottom