What's new

ISI, Rangers Officials To Be Removed From Post on KHI Incident: ISPR

Yup

Get ready to have this dumb low IQ khusra as your future PM

They just sidelined and took the limelight out off Maryam and put Bilawal as the face of opposition. That's all. Cracking up the alliance. Now Bilawal has more say in this satanic alliance.

Maryam was fully seducing Bilawal to take advantage of him, Zardari just bitch slapped her.

Where is the proof that pressure on ISI / Rangers came from PTI? There is however indication that there was pressure on IG Sindh from PPP to not arrest Captain Safdar because he was their guest.

I mean, it's an assumption, what do you think ISPR means by 'public pressure'?

and now we know that what Rangers did was wrong. What Safdar did was beyond disgusting but how the situation was handled was beyond stupidity, it made Safadr walk out and free and it pisses me off.
Safdar was supposed to fly out that morning he was arrested. PPP never wanted to punish Safdar for his crime. They still refuse to prosecute him.
If that’s the standard of investigation and enquiry of so called professional army, completed in more than two weeks, people should stop expecting and complaining about politicians and bureaucrats. They are only making mockery of themselves and country.
Investigations in NAB take decades in comparison

I get your point. But Military doesn't work like this. Especially, a coordinated operation by Rangers alongwith ISI, that's very unusual for a lower ranking officers to decide on their own.

If I'm not wrong, officers above the rank of Colonel are being investigated. So that says something.

Bro every station has both the officers. It happened as is said in the briefing. There is not much more to it.
There is a considerable amount of anger in the army what PDM is doing and you can easily feel that in relevant circles.

What's on 25th?
Sindh police acts like lackey of PPP instead of a neutral force no way they wouldve acted against him even if police was pressurized I fully support it my only problem is the soft approach they took against Safdar and the police even after this

THey continue to call for the breakup of Pakistan and mutiny inside army and all they get are slaps on the wrists

Situation is about to change fast after November 25 and really fast after March 2021

What's on 25th?
Court deadline for Nawaz Sharif,s appearance in person otherwise case will proceed in absence and Mariyam,s bail will be suspended (by law atleast)
Public pressure is not PTI. There was across the board outrage in civil society.
Nah just patriotic Pakistanis a lot of those sem2sem crowd were happy when it happened

Buck up boys.

The men under you and with you will remember you.

Politicians and their lackeys in police come and go.

Even LT Gen Tariq Khan (as a young offr) and some other officers (my father being one of them) were reprimanded for paying a "visit" to a police station once many yrs ago.

What’s your point mate?

Court deadline for Nawaz Sharif,s appearance in person otherwise case will proceed in absence and Mariyam,s bail will be suspended (by law atleast)

Nah just patriotic Pakistanis a lot of those sem2sem crowd were happy when it happened

People don't realize how well Karachi people know Sindh police. 9 out of 10 were happy bh**** ko utha lia :D

This would be dawn for rangers in Karachi.
Does PM informed about the inquiry report before making it public??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom