What's new

ISI, Rangers Officials To Be Removed From Post on KHI Incident: ISPR

As much as i hate this nihari muncher, he's not wrong. It's always the juinor officers who pay the price. Overzealous officers is absolute pile of shit excuse. What if in the future an overzealous officer starts firing tactical battlefield nuclear weapons. This type of stuff doesn't happens in Pak military. Orders are not disobeyed and no one takes decision into their own hands. The order for picking up the IG came from above, but why should the junior officers suffers. Bajwa and company needs to go.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1605020531841.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605020531841.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 22
I don't trust the source. I would reserve my judgement until there is official confirmation on this issue.

Having said that , if this was really the case then its clear that ISI guys are committing rookie mistakes. A straight threat to Police officers of dire consequences from unknown sources would have straighten them up. Might have punished them via methods that would have given them plausible deniability.

Work in the shadows boys.

Shame on Karachi police they fail to protect the sanctity of father of nation tomb. And those who walkin to protect has to lose there job and defend there acts.

Last edited:
Shame on Karachi police they fail to protect the sanctity of father of nation. And those who walkin to protect has to lose there job and defend there acts.

Sindh police job is to protect mausoleum of Bhutto... Quaid means nothing to them.. For Sindhis , being sindhi is first and foremost... Then later comes Pakistan if convenient.

Jiye Sindhudesh.

No I would demand same punishment, which was given to these officials.
When rangers arresting mqm people and common karachi people under terrorism or other charges since karachi action plan started, was it also wrong? Was shareef military action was also wrong? Was the cases against karachiites was also wrong?

The sanity of Jinnah's grave can be destroyed but Sindh Police officials cannot be apprehended for not taking action against Safdar.

Bajwa is a disgrace not only to army but the whole Pakistan.

This SOB weakling, Bajwa is directly undermining the national security of the state by his incompitence. All the ground gained against terror in Raheel's tenure is slowly receding. Our soldiers are bieng martyered every day in Balochistan, FATA is again bieng infested with TTP fanatics under the guise of PTM yet this clown COAS remains inactive.

He let Nawaz Shareef go and it has resulted in a major threat to the security of the state. He is letting clowns like Maryam undermine state institutions regularly while in Raheels tenure, a single anti state statement by Zardari lead to him bieng silenced and exiled for a certain period. Now this clown has dismissed ISI officers creating a new precedent that could very well have massive impications for national security in the near future.

ISI needs a certain clout and fear factor for it to effectively handle the security of the state, this act diminishes that fear and could directly effect the clout of the deep state. Bajwa couldve stood up for his officers and completely denied involvement putting onus of proof on Sindh govt, yet again this weakling proves unworthy of the post of COAS.

Sindh police job is to protect mausoleum of Bhutto... Quaid means nothing to them.. For Sindhis , being sindhi is first and foremost... Then later comes Pakistan if convenient.

Jiye Sindhudesh.
Sindh police is protedted by rangers and military. Stop blaming police.

As much as i hate this nihari muncher, he's not wrong. It's always the juinor officers who pay the price. Overzealous officers is absolute pile of shit excuse. What if in the future an overzealous officer starts firing tactical battlefield nuclear weapons. This type of stuff doesn't happens in Pak military. Orders are not disobeyed and no one takes decision into their own hands. The order for picking up the IG came from above, but why should the junior officers suffers. Bajwa and company needs to go.
So where are the real senior culprits who are being saved?
A4C42EDC-E0A1-491F-92A3-358CA58CCFB0.jpeg
97CF2176-0317-4C4C-ADB0-9CB27827E2F6.jpeg

A straight threat to Police officers of dire consequences from unknown sources would have straighten them up. Might have punished them via methods that would have given them plausible deniability.

Work in the shadows boys.
This is still illegal per law. ISI is not mafia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom