What's new

ISI, Rangers Officials To Be Removed From Post on KHI Incident: ISPR

police didnt registered any FIR over the complaints made by Pti local leaders...sindh police simply ignored them and that was where, Rangers stepped in.

and now we know that what Rangers did was wrong. What Safdar did was beyond disgusting but how the situation was handled was beyond stupidity, it made Safadr walk out and free and it pisses me off.

This is rather unfortunate. The officers of a civil Armed Force and others belonging to an organisation which is tasked with national security, are acting "overzealously".

"They were under increasing public pressure to ensure prompt action as per the law. Assessing the response of police authorities against this developing yet volatile situation to be slow and wanting, in a charged environment, the concerned officers decided to act, rather overzealously,"

This is a clear example of overstepping constitutional powers. In any other country, this would have amounted to prosecution in a court martial.

Secondly, what would our Prime Minister and other cabinet ministers say now, would they still call it a 'drama'?

Sad state of affairs!
As usual the junior officers are trialed and punished. This not how the chain of command works in the military. No junior officer acts overzealousy and abduct IG sindh. The order come from above. They did come from above. Since its was as clear as daylight what happened and now the military made the juniors officers and official scapegoats.

@Xestan was missing for so many days on this forum. He never once posted on all those threads where "civilian" Pee Pee Pee government in Sindh failed to do its duty of providing good governance and failed to complete even a single mass project in Karachi even after 12 years of government

Laikin aaj rule of law ka manjan baichnai k liye active ho gaye hain. Yeh bhi theek hai :lol:
Deadline for Nawaz will end and cases on which Begam Safdar was arrested will continue and after that we expect some loud mouths back in adiyala (and Faiz Isa out)

And Billo our future PM

You missed this part

@Xestan was missing for so many days on this forum. He never once posted on all those threads where "civilian" Pee Pee Pee government in Sindh failed to do its duty of providing good governance and failed to complete even a single mass project in Karachi even after 12 years of government

Laikin aaj rule of law ka manjan baichnai k liye active ho gaye hain. Yeh bhi theek hai :lol:

Well, my area of interest is Military and Defence related matters. So, I do like to comment on those. Politics and politicians, I don't like talking about them much.

Constitution, whoever oversteps it, I'll talk about it.

A different perspective but worth mentioning.

Bro just trying to target pti and get them involved that's all. No political party has that power. This is just hilarious. Probably after seeing the gathering crowds a couple of officers thought of taking the matters in their own hands.
You are missing one very important aspect of all of it. The lower ranks among the army are angry at what PDM is doing. A couple of them just lost the cool.

ut how the situation was handled was beyond stupidity, it made Safadr walk out and free and it pisses me off.

Safdar would have been arrested legally only if Sindh govt (PPP) wanted that time. They didn't.

And Billo our future PM

You missed this part

No not yet. 2028 tuk tu bilkul chance nahi...

1605010403620.png

:crazy: :crazy: :blah::blah:

Bro just trying to target pti and get them involved that's all. No political party has that power. This is just hilarious. Probably after seeing the gathering crowds a couple of officers thought of taking the matters in their own hands.
You are missing one very important aspect of all of it. The lower ranks among the army are angry at what PDM is doing. A couple of them just lost the cool.

I get your point. But Military doesn't work like this. Especially, a coordinated operation by Rangers alongwith ISI, that's very unusual for a lower ranking officers to decide on their own.

If I'm not wrong, officers above the rank of Colonel are being investigated. So that says something.

If that’s the standard of investigation and enquiry of so called professional army, completed in more than two weeks, people should stop expecting and complaining about politicians and bureaucrats. They are only making mockery of themselves and country.

Back
Top Bottom