What's new

ISI Chief carries message for Saudi King

TalibanSwatter

Reaction score
RIYADH: The chief of ISI Ahmed Shujah Pasha has called on Saudi King Shah Abdullah Abdul Aziz here on Saturday night, Geo news reported.

According to sources, ISI chief carried to King Abdullah the message of president Asif Ali Zardari.

----------------------------

Hard to imagine the ISI doing anything on Zardari's direction. :)

On a serious note, I hope the message to the Saudi King goes as follows:

'Shut down your home-grown salafi jihad nurseries and crack down on the network of wealthy saudi salafis and clerics, that is busy funding the TTP terrorists for the purposes of killing pakistanis while they attempt to set up a Salafi Emirate in Pakistan. We have no desire to be a colony of Saudi. We value our indo-persian heritage, don't want to behave like arabs, and certainly do not need to adopt supremacist Salafi tribal ideology to feel good about ourselves. Its Pakistan..not Saudistan!! '

Last edited:
He must be carrying Kiyani's message not Zardari's. His name has been used for cover only.

Very hard to believe and i'm sure ISI or Army is not unwise to use the language like this to Saudis. Who are still considered as brotherly country!!!

ISI Cheif only move in two capacities ,,either give briefing or warn some one for dire consequences....Hope Saudies this time use their left over brain cells. Arab involvement is now at its peak. Thanks to saudies help Pakistan, let us live in peace, then we decide which sect is better for us, don't impose something on human mind, it rebel by nature.Our nation is not educated by sensible enough to make distinction between right and wrong.

Some days back I heard a news from army (I did not remember exactly either from army or govt.) to boost the efforts toward tracing money to TTP. May be this visit has some link to that as what TalibanSwatter said………..but, still waiting for the details to come and no doubt this is an important visit and at crucial time.

Probbly the message is

"Please make sure you don't talk about the nukes we gave you in press releases"
:whistle:
:azn:

And please keep the oil coming in as good friend gesture

No doubt there r funds coming from Saudi Arabia but these r non state actors
Saudi Arabia has helped us many times like we have helped them
We should respect them as we expect them to do same
Kindly mind ur language. We should behave even with our enemies

RIYADH: The chief of ISI Ahmed Shujah Pasha has called on Saudi King Shah Abdullah Abdul Aziz here on Saturday night, Geo news reported.

According to sources, ISI chief carried to King Abdullah the message of president Asif Ali Zardari.

----------------------------

Hard to imagine the ISI doing anything on Zardari's direction. :)

On a serious note, I hope the message to the Saudi King goes as follows:

'Shut down your home-grown salafi jihad nurseries and crack down on the network of wealthy saudi salafis and clerics, that is busy funding the TTP terrorists for the purposes of killing pakistanis while they attempt to set up a Salafi Emirate in Pakistan. We have no desire to be a colony of Saudi. We value our indo-persian heritage, don't want to behave like arabs, and certainly do not need to adopt supremacist Salafi tribal ideology to feel good about ourselves. Its Pakistan..not Saudistan!! '

Keep dreaming with your indo-persian crap, they would still control and support PA and ISI as they do... and we as a nation should be thankful to their support.

:pakistan:

We do have rifts with the saudis over this issue . But didnt expected this ...
Hard to believe source please ...

Keep dreaming with your indo-persian crap, they would still control and support PA and ISI as they do... and we as a nation should be thankful to their support.

Yeah and also be thankful to their charities for making a mess of this country :rolleyes:

Much of our population loves Saudi Arabia so much and looks at them as some great country. Their GDP is entirely based on oil and their science and technology output sucks. Do you know why? Because they are a closed society that is opposed to new thinking, democracy, women's rights, and freedom of speech. It is no wonder that their research output actually decreased from 1996 to 2002. Meanwhile, Iran's scientific output has increased by a factor of ten. Pakistani society should be as further away as possible from the model of a Saudi society otherwise we will be just like them, except we have no oil, so we will remain beggars.

Yeah and also be thankful to their charities for making a mess of this country :rolleyes:

Much of our population loves Saudi Arabia so much and looks at them as some great country. Their GDP is entirely based on oil and their science and technology output sucks. Do you know why? Because they are a closed society that is opposed to new thinking, democracy, women's rights, and freedom of speech. It is no wonder that their research output actually decreased from 1996 to 2002. Meanwhile, Iran's scientific output has increased by a factor of ten. Pakistani society should be as further away as possible from the model of a Saudi society otherwise we will be just like them, except we have no oil, so we will remain beggars.

Not all. Much of population does not look at them that way.

many land there for earning. i do not know about other areas but trust me in my province we have this impression of Saudis that they ayash and do every bad thing behind the doors.

Anyway back to the topic why would Pasha carry Zardari's message?

I think the Americans are doing that pretty well.

Salafi Saudis funding TTP terrorists to kill PA soldiers is not really supporting PA...don't you think??

I'm afraid most pakistanis don't care to take dictation from outsiders - whether its the US or Saudi. Our government and military should do the same.

The "indo-persian crap" is our ethnic and cultural heritage. If you can't relate to it, maybe you should move to Saudi and live like a Najdi tribal. Given the rampantly arab-centric racist outlook in Saudi, you probably won't get a warm reception. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom