What's new

ISI Behind Balochistan bombings | Hamid Mir

What an idiotic response. An Indian hiding behind a UK flag. Tell me one thing, did you need to post this response?

If it was an idiotic response who is a bigger idiot by replying to it? Jinnah in Pakistani hearts exist in a form of mere tokenism. Changing your picture on this forum to his will not change what ails Pakistan today. Jinnah and his ideals are long dead now in the mind of most Pakistanis. Re-appeal the blasphemy law if you want to return to Jinnah's Pakistan.

Pakistan's media is the most immature and irresponsible of all national medias. There is no wonder that we are going down the drain. With proper usage of media, we can stabilize the country. But no, the media has other masters to serve.

I love it how you blame everything on some one else.

The Politicians you blame were born in Pakistan.
The Media you blame were born in Pakistan.
The clueless voters you blame were born in Pakistan.

I could go on.

I love it how you blame everything on some one else.

The Politicians you blame were born in Pakistan.
The Media you blame were born in Pakistan.
The clueless voters you blame were born in Pakistan.

I could go on.

And I can see how you're always neutral yet always banned for your extra-neutral posts. Try to find out the percentage of shares Jang corporation has sold to Indian companies.

ISI doesn't kill people for criticising them. They have a robust self feeding security net and they know that no one can get to them, let alone a stupid jurno on foreign payroll.

Did i say isi going to Kill hamid mir??? There are somany sympathisers of ISI who could do that... I hope you remember a bomb fitted to his vehicle few months back...

Did i say isi going to Kill hamid mir??? There are somany sympathisers of ISI who could do that... I hope you remember a bomb fitted to his vehicle few months back...

if they wanted to kill him tu bomb Hamid Mir kay baron ko b nazar na ata

they are drama club members hamid mir,asma jahengir a.k.a chirchri bruhiya,marvi sarmand

every 3 month one of them report attack on them and how they escaped like bond:omghaha:

And I can see how you're always neutral yet always banned for your extra-neutral posts. Try to find out the percentage of shares Jang corporation has sold to Indian companies.

Is that the best you could come up with Mr Drop Tank Jr? If Pakistan is in a mess today is because of ostriches like you who loves to blame everybody else except himself. Pakistan gets its media from itself and if they are all sell outs then it means the average Pakistani is a sell out too. As they say the apple does not fall far from the tree?

I reply posts and posters who are worth replying. If you see that I haven't replied back to a mention or a quote, figure it out.

Don't have time for your riddles if you feel telling it then post it here .simple

my dear if ISI wanted any of these goons dead they would be dead long ago, but why waste resources on a scum like him. on the other hand it is very clear that it will bring very bad publicity to them as every 3rd channel in the country will be calling them out. so it doesn't worth the hustle.

my dear if ISI wanted any of these goons dead they would be dead long ago, but why waste resources on a scum like him. on the other hand it is very clear that it will bring very bad publicity to them as every 3rd channel in the country will be calling them out. so it doesn't worth the hustle.

Wasn't there also this journalist who was also equally secure from ISI? A guy called Shehzad. Whose even mobile phone records went missing and a dead body turned up with torture marks. Wasn't he the guy who was supposed to be so close to spill the beans between the connection between the Pious and the Pak Army in an international journal? He did not end up that safe. Did he now?

LoL, if it was merely the matter of money then why not look at the earnings of Fauji foundation from the Private Security guard business and also the transportation business ferrying US Army goods in to Afghanistan. Or is that a non-profit organization?

Hamaam hai bhaiya. sab nirvastra hain.

You must be a boy as you refuse to address the issue that he loved salami sandwiches and a gin?

The religious leaders who backed him must have been like you chose the portions of the man they liked and ignored the portions they did not. Read about Jinnah and then post.

I think he was a good guy but his vision of Pakistan is now only tokenism. TTP will win as most people of your country support them happily when it comes to other religions. Heck LEJ is a living example.

You stuck abt Jinnah drinking and all... it was his personal life... wont it be better if you think about the gandhi who used to sleep naked with his niece,hated blacks (called em kaffirs) and was a homosexual?

Back
Top Bottom