What's new

IS US THINKING TO SELL F15 TO PAKISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
+building 5th gen fighter aircraft wont be easy for Muslim nations. Israel will make sure that you wont get important tech!IAF HAS SU 30 MKI AND THEY WILL HAVE FGFA

The problem is nt Israel my friend... The problem is our governments and corrupt systems that we live under to begin with...

When the time comes, we will deal with both Israel and India...

As regarding the original topic... Pakistan should never opt for buying F15s... The world it would seem has moved on since the 70s... They are way too expensive anyway...

Buy them and reverse engineer them - what says :D :tup:

Considering you are from Israel... You must be making fun of us? ;)

You know fully well that there wont be any reverse engineering allowed...

I would however agree with you... We should start reverse engineering and develop our own weapons... be it aircraft, tanks, ships, submarines, missiles, artillery...

The problem is nt Israel my friend... The problem is our governments and corrupt systems that we live under to begin with...

As regarding the original topic... Pakistan should never opt for buying F15s... The world it would seem has moved on since the 70s... They are way too expensive anyway...

Oh C'mon almost 70% of our budget goes for defence, what do you expect? a 100%?:disagree:

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

and dont feed the trolls btw.....

+building 5th gen fighter aircraft wont be easy for Muslim nations. Israel will make sure that you wont get important tech!IAF HAS SU 30 MKI AND THEY WILL HAVE FGFA

LOL since the Americans themselves are heading towards bankruptcy or cut back question is who is going to pay for Israelis 5th generation jet You.

Everybody is dumping the f16 and f15 and we Muslims are buying them.

With the money of the gulf states and the knowhow of some smart Pakistani's, moroccans and Egyptians we could devellop and produce a 5th generation plane.

:rofl:
I wish it was that easy
but its good to have a positive attitude.

:rofl:
I wish it was that easy
but its good to have a positive attitude.

Actually there are two aspects of such a project...

1. The Technical Know How... We have no lack of talent and capability...

2. The political will... Zardari and Mubarak... The only will these people have is how best to please their God US of A...

Sorry... I would say its impossible as long as we have such people and such systems as today ruling us...

You Indians are incorrigible..
What the fudge has the IAF and its equipment have to do with this thread..
Such low self esteem.. that you have to mention what you got..
even spoilt little rich girls have sense when to mention what and where.

You Indians are incorrigible..
What the fudge has the IAF and its equipment have to do with this thread..
Such low self esteem.. that you have to mention what you got..
even spoilt little rich girls have sense when to mention what and where.

well dont take it as a complete troll,Islamic nation's r too much dependent on U.S or Russia for their arms,do u really think a nation like Saudi will develop its own fighter planes,will U.S allow it,if u look at the Israel angle,yes the politician's of this nation's r corrupt and their action's r not the indicator of pubic demands

well dont take it as a complete troll,Islamic nation's r too much dependent on U.S or Russia for their arms,do u really think a nation like Saudi will develop its own fighter planes,will U.S allow it,if u look at the Israel angle,yes the politician's of this nation's r corrupt and their action's r not the indicator of pubic demands

no-one started making their own aircraft over night, to make an aircraft you need to know about aircraft and the best way to do that is to buy them and see for your self, Saudi have got strike eagles and getting F-35 sometime in the future should be no problem for them and as long as you have fifth gen fighters making them for yourself or buying more is your choice.

there is nothing much to add in this thread now

looking at the present needs of Pakistan, available American technology offers and the costs... F-15s dont seem like a possibility
Pakistan would rather go for more F-16s or better Gunship helecopters

true,
because they are only used against the Yemen tribes or possibly against Iran.
there is no danger of these RSAF F-15s to be pitted against Israel. but its good that Saudis get all the top end modern toys. its gives our pilots the chance to fly these awesome machines which they would never be able to fly other wise.

I hate to say it but F-15 is my favourite. all the talk about PAF doctrine and Pakistan not needing a heavy twin engine fighter is a futile talk of grapes are sour. these majestic machines are too good a forbidden fruit for Pakistan.

Indeed its a beautiful airplane, no one can argue its effectiveness and its combat record speaks for itself. But let me assure you, PAF has not once but on many occasions evaluated the F15's. We have held numerous exercises with USAF and RSAF where their F15's were pitted against our fleet.

PAF would love to have these aircrafts in our fleet, but the problem is our economy does not allow that. If we had an economy that was worth $1 trillion, i am sure that would be possible but their is only so much you can do with an economy of $170 billion. Lets be fair to the Americans, we never asked them for the F15's so lets not get into the guessing game. If they are releasing us F16's that are armed with the latest EW pods and AMRAAM missiles, i am sure they wouldn't mind releasing the F15's as long as it does not affect the balance of power. Also lets be fair to the F16, it can hold its own against the F15 and has been demonstrated many times by pilots of F16 when they out bested F15's in mock combats ;).

nope - don't want it. Better to concentrate and make JFT as a super plane in the coming years (only after trials and tests). One day PAC would be producing stealth aircrafts like others.

wow keep it up:pakistan:

well F 15 and Apache will increase the fighting power for pakistan armes forces and will make more strength to pakistan army and airforce

So are these coming with aircraft carrier or not ?:what:

Well since we are at topic of unchi unchi churne ki batein well might as well go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom