What's new

IS US THINKING TO SELL F15 TO PAKISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai nangay bhookay logon ko soch samagh kar paisa Kharach karna parta hai.
Araz

But it does not have to be this way. Pakistan has a credible nuclear deterrent. It is high time to plow energy and resources into social and economic development.

But it does not have to be this way. Pakistan has a credible nuclear deterrent. It is high time to plow energy and resources into social and economic development.
Bhai.
The way i look at it we lost Benazir and out of the blue came Zardari out of no where.to take over and ruin the country. he is replaced by Now not so Ganja Sharif who is doing their bit to destroy the country a bit more. We are continuously embroiled in internal revolt fueld by the taliban or some other deviant buggers who seem to pop out of no where . Frankly under these circumstances with the internal situation of the country not resolved, who in their right mind would provide the resources for the projects to increase your energy output. To top it all off the floods have become an annual feature. Every year we loose billions in damages. Yet we as a nation are not in tune with the need to build dams to stem this excess water and prevent this catastrophy. I dont have much hope from the crook Qadrior Imran Khan for that matter. Even if the latter is going to try to do right(extremely wishful thinking) the country and the powers that be will not let him do so. So there goes your dream and wish of social and economic developement. People are so impatient that they want improvement now when no one can deliver it over night.
In the viscinity I see war coming nto the Mid east agian and this is probably going to be the biggest turmoil of the coming century . We will continue to face unrest as i think it is as much due to external factors as it is due to internal ones. To top it all off we are faced with leaders of the calibre of the present PM and his earst w hile team. In this light if I see posts like the one that I responded to , do you not see why I get irate at posters who are so immature at times.

Bhai.
The way i look at it we lost Benazir and out of the blue came Zardari out of no where.to take over and ruin the country. he is replaced by Now not so Ganja Sharif who is doing their bit to destroy the country a bit more. We are continuously embroiled in internal revolt fueld by the taliban or some other deviant buggers who seem to pop out of no where . Frankly under these circumstances with the internal situation of the country not resolved, who in their right mind would provide the resources for the projects to increase your energy output. To top it all off the floods have become an annual feature. Every year we loose billions in damages. Yet we as a nation are not in tune with the need to build dams to stem this excess water and prevent this catastrophy. I dont have much hope from the crook Qadrior Imran Khan for that matter. Even if the latter is going to try to do right(extremely wishful thinking) the country and the powers that be will not let him do so. So there goes your dream and wish of social and economic developement. People are so impatient that they want improvement now when no one can deliver it over night.
In the viscinity I see war coming nto the Mid east agian and this is probably going to be the biggest turmoil of the coming century . We will continue to face unrest as i think it is as much due to external factors as it is due to internal ones. To top it all off we are faced with leaders of the calibre of the present PM and his earst w hile team. In this light if I see posts like the one that I responded to , do you not see why I get irate at posters who are so immature at times.

Yes Sir, I do see, and agree with, your point of view, much of which I share as well.

As long as ISIL does not come to Pakistan, I think we will be okay in the long run.

Jf17 can do the job....!!!

Pakistan should go ahead and induct atleast 5 Squads of F-15 SE... May cost around $15 Bill. But will ensure Air Superiority in whole region. After all a sum of few billions is too little an amount for national security.

Yes Sir, I do see, and agree with, your point of view, much of which I share as well.

As long as ISIL does not come to Pakistan, I think we will be okay in the long run.
ISIL was created for a different game. The game in the subcontinent has already been a foot for a decade or so.This is what people do not understand.We are being torn apart slowly but surely. The problem is our own leadership(possibly including the Army top brass) for short term gains is complicit in this heinous crime.
Araz

Bhai.

and sir before that Mr Musharraf came out of no where and grabbed the power. were u surprised by this !

Jf17 can do the job....!!!
Correction JFT will HAVE to do the job. Dreams aside the options on the table are nil. Perhaps a squadron or two of Bl. 15 MLUs but this is about it.
Araz

ISIL was created for a different game. The game in the subcontinent has already been a foot for a decade or so.This is what people do not understand.We are being torn apart slowly but surely. The problem is our own leadership(possibly including the Army top brass) for short term gains is complicit in this heinous crime.
Araz

And people here call me the pessimist? :D

Most of the stresses that are tearing Pakistan part are due to internal factors without any significant foreign game involved. To say so is to blame our troubles on someone else, just to wash our hands of it. The troubles of our power sector, our schools and hospitals, and transport, in fact just about anything, are clearly our own doing, as examples. Why try to solve them when it is easier to fantasize about F-15Es and similar toys?

and sir before that Mr Musharraf came out of no where and grabbed the power. were u surprised by this !
Nothing surprises me anymore in Pakistan. I was looking at the history of Pakistan and at all crucial stages in regional events we had a DICTATOR INSTALLED AND IN PLACE. I do not see why people do not see this..
araz

Nothing surprises me anymore in Pakistan. I was looking at the history of Pakistan and at all crucial stages in regional events we had a DICTATOR INSTALLED AND IN PLACE. I do not see why people do not see this..
araz

All dictators were provided by the courtesy of our Army.

And people here call me the pessimist? :D

Most of the stresses that are tearing Pakistan part are due to internal factors without any significant foreign game involved. To say so is to blame our troubles on someone else, just to wash our hands of it. The troubles of our power sector, our schools and hospitals, and transport, in fact just about anything, are clearly our own doing, as examples. Why try to solve them when it is easier to fantasize about F-15Es and similar toys?
But you have to agree that there has been significant external input in creating strife especially in the last decade. I agree that to blame external forces for all our problems is stupidity ofthe highest order but to also not see how situations are being manipulated by external sources would also be naive, and that SIr----- you are not even if you choose to be selective in leaving impressions. Hospitals and electricity are small matters when peoples very livesa are being played with with gay abandon.
I think we are rapidly going off target. I suggest we revert back to original topic and if the mods want we can shift to another thread to discuss this.
Araz

But you have to agree that there has been significant external input in creating strife especially in the last decade. I agree that to blame external forces for all our problems is stupidity ofthe highest order but to also not see how situations are being manipulated by external sources would also be naive, and that SIr----- you are not even if you choose to be selective in leaving impressions. Hospitals and electricity are small matters when peoples very livesa are being played with with gay abandon.
I think we are rapidly going off target. I suggest we revert back to original topic and if the mods want we can shift to another thread to discuss this.
Araz

Agreed. I can wait for another thread to discuss this further, Sir.

Back to the topic here, the chances of PAF getting F15s are about as much as finding nihari to welcome a Pakistani delegation visiting the Moon in a spaceship taking off from Raiwind, while blindfolded.

And deemed 100% halal by 'Murica.

Please ask yourself if the Army exists to serve Pakistan or USA first.

US cannot win Afghan war sans Pakistan:

US paper
Updated at: 1016 PST, Tuesday, October 26, 2010
US cannot win Afghan war sans Pakistan: US paper WASHINGTON: The US cannot win its war in Afghanistan without neighboring Pakistan, according to US-based Wall Street Journal analysis published on Tuesday.

The newspaper article said about President Asif Ali Zardari that he has aided the U.S. military effort in a way his predecessor Pervez Musharraf, supposedly a pro-American strongman, never did.

So, the US was advised in the article to build on a relationship, quietly and incrementally, not to tear down.

The analysis further said, “Equally helpful would be to stop mindlessly demanding that military assistance to Pakistan go toward fighting the Taliban instead of arming against India. The missing ingredient in Pakistan's counterinsurgency effort isn't the right military tool kit, such as night-vision goggles or Apache helicopters. It's the will of the Pakistani general staff to cooperate more fully in the fight. If that cooperation can be secured by selling conventional weapons such as F-15s and M-1 tanks to Pakistan, so much the better.

“(As for India, it has less to fear from a reasonably well-armed, confident Pakistani army that has strong ties to the U.S. than it does from a poorly armed Pakistan that mistrusts the U.S. and continues to consort with jihadists as a way of compensating for its weakness.)

“Finally, the administration ought to understand that Pakistan's reluctance to defeat the Taliban at any price is a mirror image of our own reluctance. The July 2011 "deadline" to begin withdrawing troops was bound to affect Islamabad's calculations, and not for the better. The sooner we junk it, the better the cooperation we'll get.”

US cannot win Afghan war sans Pakistan: US paper - GEO.tv

No!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom