What's new

Is Urdu not Pakistan's official language?

I have one more question: Aren't most of Urdu-speakers or Mohajir actually urdu speaking pathans/rohillas migrated from UP/Rohillakhand, so why the conflict between ANP and MQM?

Linguistically and racially (if that is a race).

No this is not a single race as such, or intermixed in certain amount to be called single race.

No this is not a single race as such, or intermixed in certain amount to be called single race.

Fine then linguistically.But Aryans are generally referred to a race in South India.

Anyways does it make a damn difference to us..? NO.

Last edited:
I have one more question: Aren't most of Urdu-speakers or Mohajir actually urdu speaking pathans/rohillas migrated from UP/Rohillakhand, so why the conflict between ANP and MQM?
ANP and MQM fight is political...what it had to do with Urdu.? or this thread ??

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

kal University main Nazar aayey aik soot-posh
Mainay poochha janab, kiya hain aap koii sargeant?
Bolay janab aap say mistake ho gayii !
"I am the head of the Urdu Department"!

Dilawar Figar

Hindi or Urdu kay saath apnay apnay mulkon main aisa hi maamla hai...

Fighter
Nice......:tup:

What i meant was that people don't speak English in offices, schools, collages as they should. I think only Cadets are coerced to speak in English at PMA other than that i have hardly seen any institute where its mandatory to speak in English, we mostly speak in Urdu, Dont we?

Have you ever been to Pakistan?

Since Urdu is our national language hence entire Pakistan speaks and understands Urdu. So it makes us all urdu speaking :)

If you come to mother tongues then diversity is there.

ANP, MQM, PPP tussle is political and at times they use ethnic card just like your Bal thakray uses

Tamils of South Indian origin :angel:

So you can lay claim on entire Pakistan as Tamil Land ;)

Nah.......why should we when we have a language that s much more classic and rich than Urdu.? :smokin:

Since Urdu is our national language hence entire Pakistan speaks and understands Urdu. So it makes us all urdu speaking :)

Ehh I meant 'politically incorrect' Urdu-speakers aka immigrants from North India. Reading the threads here it seems the conflict is ethnic, I could be wrong off course.

Ehh I meant 'politically incorrect' Urdu-speakers aka immigrants from North India. Reading the threads here it seems the conflict is ethnic, I could be wrong off course.

Karachi is hub of gang wars with most of those migrants from India are affiliated with criminal gangs. Its more like all political sides in this city try to be powerful.

In real there no such ethnic/linguistic conflict

Nah.......why should we when we have a language that s much more classic and rich than Urdu.? :smokin:

thats why we heard an Indian MP was stopped.criticised for demanding that maha classic language for the assembly proceedings :P

Back
Top Bottom