What's new

Is Urdu not Pakistan's official language?

^
Interesting piece of info :)

btw when are you guys planning to break off as Dravidistan and form an alliance with Pakistan ;)

Lol...we are happy with the evil Aryan Bhartis..:lol:...so NO plan of splitting anytime now.....
karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3771-india.gif

Last edited:
Dear Indian Friends,

Of Course, Urdu is Pakistan`s national language without any doubt!

These Butt head politicians of ours should leave the things the way they are, If i am correct they want to change the language of official documents, notes etc from English to Urdu that would make things a lot more complicated..... So it's a good move that they have signaled a red light to stop these wacko's. If it's anything the should be concerned about the uplift of educational standards not over whether a document should be in Urdu or English.

Indians yaar why you people are so desperate?Don't you guys have job or anything along those lines?You discuss Pakistan more then you'd ever discuss India.

arrey yaar, Pakistan's rationale for existence is hatred of India, so atleast you can let us discuss Pakistan on here:P

arrey yaar, Pakistan's rationale for existence is hatred of India, so atleast you can let us discuss Pakistan on here:P
Like it's the only place where you people show your obsession with Pakistan? lol

Someone is confused here. National language would be used to define what a majority of the country can speak/understand and Official language would define the language that the Government uses foremost.

I see people from India here dont know whats their official language, and yet they want to discuss whats the national language of Pakistan.
Ask ToI to first have a concensus on Indian official language first.

Urdu is the national language and english the official one similar to hindi in India.

India don't have any national language, Hindi and English are used by central govt as they understood by most people through out India.

Back
Top Bottom