What's new

Is there any Vietnam news about Nguyen Tan Dung ? I hear he was caught by VCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "hue" in Vietnamese mean?

Do you give up?

USS CG66 - Hue city, a Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser, name after a city name in Vietnam

huecity.jpg

lanh-dao-dang-chinh-phu-tham-quancay-cau.jpg

after his recently speaks, he become most beloved leader character in Vietnam. So why Chinese propaganda hate him.
Good pst skills bro :dance3:
khanh-thanh-cau-1.jpg

Chinese don't hate him many don't know who he is, just my personal interest to the Vietnamese Gorbachev coz there's few communist nations in the world.

Nguyen Tan Dung will bring new change to Vietnam VCP, a pro-democracy & liberalization political strategy in Vietnam and it must affect VCP's color and Vietnam society development direction, It's a political struggle between VCP and Nguyen Tan Dung, we all clearly know what Gorbachev bring to former Soviet Union and the West how to betray Yeltsin's new Russia.

Today i just wanna watch a SHOW inside the politburo of Vietnamese Communist Party, his family was controlling whole Vietnam:
1.oldest son as government senior official.
2. young son join Vietnam Army.
3. younger daughter doing business.
4. daughter's husband is American from former Republic of Vietnam's official family.
It seems Nguyen Tan Dung had did very well for Vietnam's future. :enjoy:

He will be Vietnamese Gorbachev !
I guess all communist countries have this similar situation. Leaders of a government or key officials are usually children/grandchildren... of previous leaders. If 2 candidates compete for a key position in the government, the one who has more relationships will finally win, even less competent. China is no difference.

I guess all communist countries have this similar situation. Leaders of a government or key officials are usually children/grandchildren... of previous leaders. If 2 candidates compete for a key position in the government, the one who has more relationships will finally win, even less competent. China is no difference.
China is much less than what u said. For example Jiang Ze Min, Hu Jin Tao, Wen Jia Bao, Zhu Rong Ji which one is the former China leader's son or grandson ?? Even Mao and Deng's children/ grandchildren leave China politics, at most they did business in China. Now look at current China senior officials, most r promoted from a junior civil servant, President Xi 's father is a former China leader but he was also promoted from a village head ==> town alcalde ==> city mayor ==> stadholder of Fu Jian province ==> BeiJing central government, spent 30+ years worked in local government.

A good example is Bo Xi Lai who was former mayor of Chong Qing city, his father was a famous China leader in CCP. Did he was dismissed by CCP and arrested by BeiJing government ?? In China nobody care what ur father/ grandpa did for CCP, if necessary CCP still will dismiss u. In 1980s Deng dismissed former President Zhao Zi Yang and former prime minister Hu Yao Bang coz they did as the same as Nguyen Tan Dung doing in Vientam, political route is wrong.

Last edited:
China is much less than what u said. For example Jiang Ze Min, Hu Jin Tao, Wen Jia Bao, Zhu Rong Ji which one is the former China leader's son or grandson ?? Even Mao and Deng's children/ grandchildren leave China politics, at most they did business in China. Now look at current China senior officials, most r promoted from a junior civil servant, President Xi 's father is a former China leader but he was also promoted from a village head ==> town alcalde ==> city mayor ==> stadholder of Fu Jian province ==> BeiJing central government, spent 30+ years worked in local government.

A good example is Bo Xi Lai who was former mayor of Chong Qing city, his father was a famous China leader in CCP. Did he was dismissed by CCP and arrested by BeiJing government ?? In China nobody care what ur father/ grandpa did for CCP, if necessary CCP still will dismiss u. In 1980s Deng dismissed former President Zhao Zi Yang and former prime minister Hu Yao Bang coz they did as the same as Nguyen Tan Dung doing in Vientam, political route is wrong.
The political complicacy is not easy for regular folks to know every details. The same as Xi Jin Ping, most Vietnamese leaders also worked their way up from low positions for a long time. But you can only guess who stands behind and supports their way up if you are not in the circle. They make a lot of arrangements behind the scene. They don't want the public to know about it, do they?
About Bo Xi Lai, it was the result of the battle for power where the weak finally submitted to the powerful. I wonder whether the information in the following is accurate.
Princelings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One more point, you said Deng's children left China's politics. Is this true?
Xi Jinping, son of Xi Zhongxun, and Deng Pufang, eldest son of Deng Xiaoping, were narrowly elected as alternate members of the Central Commission of the CCP, but were listed at the very bottom, due to the low number of votes received.

The reason China has less political dynasty is because the inner fighting in Chinese Politic is fierce and the fraction losing power will see their entire bloodlines dismissed and disposed from political arena. But it doesn't mean that you can climb to a higher up in Chinese political ladder without any connection to a particular fraction. Xi also has big clout and connection chain that boosted him to the top.

Chinese political fall from grace will sometimes result in jailing or mysterious "disappearance" or "accident." Mao's dynasty was practically cleansed after losing in the Cultural Revolution.

In any case, Mr. Dung's reputation is his highest ever in Vietnam. Chinese don't like him because he stands against Beijing's hegemony effort so some Chinese internet websites make up rumors against him. Everyone knows pro-China position means political suicide and the people won't stand for that. Vietnamese don't care about following the Chinese party system. Dung just has an appearance in TV news so you can sleep well.

The political complicacy is not easy for regular folks to know every details. The same as Xi Jin Ping, most Vietnamese leaders also worked their way up from low positions for a long time. But you can only guess who stands behind and supports their way up if you are not in the circle. They make a lot of arrangements behind the scene. They don't want the public to know about it, do they?
About Bo Xi Lai, it was the result of the battle for power where the weak finally submitted to the powerful. I wonder whether the information in the following is accurate.
Princelings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One more point, you said Deng's children left China's politics. Is this true?
I knew Deng Pu Fang, son of Deng Xiao Ping, the leader of China Disabled Persons Federation. CCP gave him a positon as alternate members of the Central Commission of the CCP coz his father Deng, but that alternate member is just a political honor for Deng Pu Fang, no any real power.

What's ur hope to a man sitting on the wheel ??
60974.jpg

83042498.jpg

Chinese don't hate him many don't know who he is, just my personal interest to the Vietnamese Gorbachev coz there's few communist nations in the world.

Nguyen Tan Dung will bring new change to Vietnam VCP, a pro-democracy & liberalization political strategy in Vietnam and it must affect VCP's color and Vietnam society development direction, It's a political struggle between VCP and Nguyen Tan Dung, we all clearly know what Gorbachev bring to former Soviet Union and the West how to betray Yeltsin's new Russia.

Today i just wanna watch a SHOW inside the politburo of Vietnamese Communist Party, his family was controlling whole Vietnam:
1.oldest son as government senior official.
3. younger daughter doing business.
4. daughter's husband is American from former Republic of Vietnam's official family.
It seems Nguyen Tan Dung had did very well for Vietnam's future. :enjoy:

He will be Vietnamese Gorbachev !

Think more , dude. What mr. Dzung does is base on decision of politburo, not invented by himself. however, not all chinese are brainwashed like you. Stalin model is no good for China and Vietnam.

Look at here slogan in photo, what educated chinese people think ?

tiananmen_square1e_1415966i.jpg

I knew him, his name is Nguyen Minh Triet. He doesn't join the army, he's now working for the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union.

China is much less than what u said. For example Jiang Ze Min, Hu Jin Tao, Wen Jia Bao, Zhu Rong Ji which one is the former China leader's son or grandson ?? Even Mao and Deng's children/ grandchildren leave China politics, at most they did business in China..

Same thing in VN
Jiang Ze Min/Hu Jin Tao as general secretary of Communist Party and our counterparts: Nguyen Van Linh, Do Muoi, Le Kha Phieu, Nong Duc Manh

Jiang Ze Min/Hu Jin Tao as China president and our counterparts: Vo Chi Cong, Le Duc Anh, Tran Duc Luong, Nguyen Minh Triet

Wen Jia Bao/Zhu Rong Ji as PM and our counterparts: Vo Van Kiet, Phan Van Khai

Let me know if anyone of them is former VNmese leaders' son/grandson?

Now look at current China senior officials, most r promoted from a junior civil servant, President Xi 's father is a former China leader but he was also promoted from a village head ==> town alcalde ==> city mayor ==> stadholder of Fu Jian province ==> BeiJing central government, spent 30+ years worked in local government.

Same thing here in VN my friend. Look at our current senior officials. They are not son/grandson of any former VN leaders. They are promoted by building up theirselves their own careers. The way they chose maybe different from the way that CN leaders chose.

In China nobody care what ur father/ grandpa did for CCP, if necessary CCP still will dismiss u. In 1980s Deng dismissed former President Zhao Zi Yang and former prime minister Hu Yao Bang coz they did as the same as Nguyen Tan Dung doing in Vientam, political route is wrong.

In VN, we did one thing. If you are son of former VN leaders, you do have advantages if you want to choose to be a politician. But this advantage is not something assures that you'll VNmese leaders in the future. It depends on you, on your talent to convert all of the advantages you have to become a VNmese leaders. It's what we call political heritage. It's the nature of man buddy. If you were in the same position, you would do the same thing man!

btw, "if necessary CCP still dismiss you" is subjective buddy. What is necessary? It's too soon to say 'political route is wrong'. I think if a son of a leader is talented and he has no chance to become a leader just because his father is already a leader is really a stupid idea!!!

anyway, politics is too complicated to explain things in a clear manner:)

here's my two cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom