What's new

Is there any thing common between Balochistan and Kashmir??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Junagarh, balochistan and kashmir are not on same page.

Since the world accept Balochistan as province of Pakistan and Indian medeling there is plain terrorism whereas Kashmir is considred a disputed land by international body.

simple as that.

The same world also refutes pakistani allegations of Indian involvement whatsoever.

:lol: actually it was india who needed a banging from China in 62 to unite South India with the rest of India

You seem to misunderstood the ideology of India.

India is formed based on the principles of "unity in diversity" and "secularism".

South India is one of the most prosperous and integrated region of India. The states of India are given almost full powers to rule themselves only foreign policy and defense are in the hands of Central India.

India is not like pakistan for the states to feel insecure.

dude..clutching at straws ???:rofl: And readers can very well understand who is defending stupidity with stupid questions.

Go check kalat instrument of accession document and show me the STAMP AND FANCY SEALS AND GRAPHICS NOW.

Balochistan in history: INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSION OF KALAT STATE
1- Instead of answering my point you continue to come up with no arguments whatsoever. And yes readers always understand who is what.
2- The second post of yours also comes from a blog. And how much blogs are credible, i dont think it needs any argument. So if you can answer what i asked, you're welcome. Else i would not be happy to invest my time writing replies to trollfest.

1- Instead of answering my point you continue to come up with no arguments whatsoever. And yes readers always understand who is what.
2- The second post of yours also comes from a blog. And how much blogs are credible, i dont think it needs any argument. So if you can answer what i asked, you're welcome. Else i would not be happy to invest my time writing replies to trollfest.

Your first allegation was that govt of India never presented any document regarding accession of Kashmir to Indian.

when I presented the document and posted the news about it's de classification, then you started asking silly questions like "how do we know about that is the sign of raja or not etc.

your second allegation was that there is no stamp, real etc on the document. Then I presented instrument of accession of kalat and it also didn't have seal, stamp etc . instrument of accession of Kashmir comes from govt of India and as authentic as it can get, second document was just to show you that both does not have stamp seal etc, Evan with out the support of second document my first document can stand. if you think any of the document is not original then prove it. or else stop arguing like a kid.

Yeah I can think of one similarity - in both places the Pakistan army fucked up the situation.

Your first allegation was that govt of India never presented any document regarding accession of Kashmir to Indian.

when I presented the document and posted the news about it's de classification, then you started asking silly questions like "how do we know about that is the sign of raja or not etc.

your second allegation was that there is no stamp, real etc on the document. Then I presented instrument of accession of kalat and it also didn't have seal, stamp etc . instrument of accession of Kashmir comes from govt of India and as authentic as it can get, second document was just to show you that both does not have stamp real etc, Evan with out the support of second document my first document can stand. if you think any of the document is not original then prove it. or else stop arguing like a kid.
1- Just somebody holds something never makes it authentic
2- My question is regarding authenticity. If thats how instrument of accessions (a serious legal matter) are produced. I can produce an instrument of accession of India to Pakistan and post it on my blog. Would that make it authentic? Legal documents are not furnished on simple documents. Why isnt your ID card furnished on a simple white paper? Why isn't your school certificate printed on plainwhite paper? Why isn't your birth certificate printed on a plain document? Its simple and common sense if you can grab it. I am least concerned with the fancy stuff, a legal status warrants a legal tenure. Now instead of replying me with pointless heaps of words. Do let me know in one line if any of your official and legal document is available on simple piece of paper with nothing except few names and words.

The only thing common is we need to nuke India, even if we are killed in response

You sound like a suicide bomber, who doesn't care about his own life as long as he kills a few others. I hope the TTP talent scouts get in touch with you very soon.

1- Just somebody holds something never makes it authentic
2- My question is regarding authenticity. If thats how instrument of accessions (a serious legal matter) are produced. I can produce an instrument of accession of India to Pakistan and post it on my blog. Would that make it authentic? Legal documents are not furnished on simple documents. Why isnt your ID card furnished on a simple white paper? Why isn't your school certificate printed on plainwhite paper? Why isn't your birth certificate printed on a plain document? Its simple and common sense if you can grab it. I am least concerned with the fancy stuff, a legal status warrants a legal tenure. Now instead of replying me with pointless heaps of words. Do let me know in one line if any of your official and legal document is available on simple piece of paper with nothing except few names and words.

1. it's not from just somebody but from govt of India.
2. There period which this documents signed was 1947+, so don't be surprised if you don't see all these securityfeatures , seal , etc.
below is instrument of surrender 1971. again no seal, stamp etc. you can continue your denial.

3.since you don't have a authentic copy of accession document of kalat, I would say it never happened.so Kashmir and kalat become equal(though not exactly because I have the accession doc) suspicious or authentic with regards to the question of accession or authenticity of claims of accession.

Authenticity can go make a samosa as long as we control the land physically. Just saying.

Is there any thing common between Balochistan and Kashmir??

Ans. = Yes (Innocent Muslims are dieing due to evil anti India forces)

One side of the picture, on the other side innocent civilians and under age children are brainwashed and used as jihadists for the sake of rivers in Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom