What's new

Is the pro-Israel lobby panicking?

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited:
Israel has nothing to worry about.

AIPAC is just the tip of the iceberg. The real workhorse for Israeli interests is the American media which is utterly and completely dominated by Zionists (both Jewish and Christian).

The media controls public opinion and the American media dominates the globe. In particular, it sets the tone for most of the Western media about what is and is not acceptable.

No Western politician in their right mind will stand out from the pack and critisize Israel. The media will destroy their career.

doesn't matter ....there will never be peace as long as the Palestinians are divided. The majority of Palestinians want a peace deal. However Iran's proxy Hamas will NEVER let that happen.

Israel has nothing to worry about.

AIPAC is just the tip of the iceberg. The real workhorse for Israeli interests is the American media which is utterly and completely dominated by Zionists (both Jewish and Christian).

The media controls public opinion and the American media dominates the globe. In particular, it sets the tone for most of the Western media about what is and is not acceptable.

No Western politician in their right mind will stand out from the pack and critisize Israel. The media will destroy their career.

I know, but you are talking of an all out war which may destroy the very fabric of the American society. That is what the open opposition of a popular US President by the Israeli American population will entail. I doubt if any one will take that risk. We may instead see a compromise emerging with a freeze on fresh settlements. My appreciation, that is all.

I know, but you are talking of an all out war which may destroy the very fabric of the American society. That is what the open opposition of a popular US President by the Israeli American population will entail. I doubt if any one will take that risk. We may instead see a compromise emerging with a freeze on fresh settlements. My appreciation, that is all.

Nah. Obama is only a man. If he doesn't toe the Zionist line, the media will erode his popularity indirectly.

Already the healthcare debate is turning out to be more complicated than anticipated.

And if the pro-Israeli media ties Israeli interests to US national security (these guys are masters at convolution) then no POTUS, no matter how popular, will dare oppose.

Obama has already given ground on so many Gitmo issues.

Nah. Obama is only a man. If he doesn't toe the Zionist line, the media will erode his popularity indirectly.

Already the healthcare debate is turning out to be more complicated than anticipated.

And if the pro-Israeli media ties Israeli interests to US national security (these guys are masters at convolution) then no POTUS, no matter how popular, will dare oppose.

Obama has already given ground on so many Gitmo issues.

Obama gave ground becuase there is a difference being on a campaign trail and making promises on issues you really know nothing about. and then getting elected and getting the inside information. Obama found his rhetoric didn't match reality.

"Developereo

No Western politician in their right mind will stand out from the pack and critisize Israel. The media will destroy their career."

Here is a list of the major companies that control world media empires. one notable exception is the BBC which operates under charter of the British Government.

Viacom - Sumner M. Redstone (Chairman of the Board) Philippe P. Dauman (President), (CEO) & (Director): Redstone is Jewish, Dauman is None Jewish.

CBS Corporation - CBS is part of Viacom so Sumner Redstone is Chairman of the board who is Jewish. CEO is Leslie Moonves
(President), (CEO) & (Director) None Jewish

Time Warner - Jeffrey L. Bewkes (Chairman) & (CEO) -None Jewish

News Corp - Chiarman & Ceo, Rupert Murdoch, None Jewish

Bertelsmann AG - Hartmut Ostrowski, Chairman and CEO, None Jewish

Sony - Howard Stringer, Chairman, CEO & President, None Jewish

General Electric - The largest Company in the world, Jeffrey R. Immelt (Chairman and CEO), None Jewish

Vivendi SA - Jean-Bernard Lévy (CEO), Jean-René Fourtou (Chairman of the board), Levy is Jewish, Fourtou is None Jewish

Hearst Corporation - George Randolph Hearst, Jr. (Chairman) Frank A. Bennack, Jr. (Vice Chairman and CEO) Both None Jewish

Organizações Globo - Owner Roberto Marinho, None Jewish

Lagardère Group. - Arnaud Lagardère (General partner and CEO), None Jewish Raymond Lévy (Chairman of the board), Jewish

Al Jezeera - Owner: Sheikh Hamad bin Thamer al-Thani, none Jewish

As you can see Jew's do not control the media like you suggest. Very few of the people that control the main media companies are Jewish. Stop listening to all the conspiracy theories that prey on peoples already instilled hatred.

One of the main problems today is that people are now indoctrinated to hatred at such young ages. All to warp young minds to a particular ideology. Look at Hezbollah's, and Hamas's TV programs to children that glorify suicide bombing as an example. The kids are bombarded with how bad the Jews and the U.S. are. And how glorious it is to blow yourself up. There will NEVER be peace as long as such hatred is instilled in the younger generation.

Last edited:
Thomas

Do you think it was right that the jews where given palestine as "compensation" for what the nazis did to them?

As you can see Jew's do not control the media like you suggest.

Nice try!

I never said "Jewish". I specifically said "Zionists (both Jewish and Christian)".
And most of these people are Zionists.

Also, the Zionist influence is not limited to the top. It permeates the organizations, from the editors to the writers to the 'analysts'...

It even includes arts reviewers. Any movie which is pro-Israel will get glowing reviews. Anything that shows the arab point of view, or even shows muslims as human beings, will get bad reviews.

When discussing events involving muslims or Israel, most TV shows will always identify a muslim/arab commentator as such. It may be overt, as in the intro, or subtly mentioned somewhere during the interview. They rarely, if ever, identify the jewish or christian commentator by religion.

One of the main problems today is that people are now indoctrinated to hatred at such young ages. All to warp young minds to a particular ideology. Look at Hezbollah's, and Hamas's TV programs to children that glorify suicide bombing as an example. The kids are bombarded with how bad the Jews and the U.S. are. And how glorious it is to blow yourself up. There will NEVER be peace as long as such hatred is instilled in the younger generation.

It begins in childhood. "20/20" brought together three groups of kids and showed them pictures of two men -- one Arab, the other Asian.

When we asked the children which man they liked better, over and over, more kids said they preferred "the Chinese guy."

One child preferred the Chinese man "because he looks nicer and he has a smile on." But both men were smiling.

Several children weighed in on the Arab man's personality, basing their opinions on just seeing his picture. One child said, "I think he's weird." Another child said, "He's like the scary dude."

The Psychology of Stereotypes - ABC News

You were talking about instilling hatred in children?

It begins in childhood. "20/20" brought together three groups of kids and showed them pictures of two men -- one Arab, the other Asian.

When we asked the children which man they liked better, over and over, more kids said they preferred "the Chinese guy."

One child preferred the Chinese man "because he looks nicer and he has a smile on." But both men were smiling.

Several children weighed in on the Arab man's personality, basing their opinions on just seeing his picture. One child said, "I think he's weird." Another child said, "He's like the scary dude."

The Psychology of Stereotypes - ABC News

You were talking about instilling hatred in children?
What you posted was about stereotyping ethnicities, not that we have a systematic approach like the Arabs do in instilling hatred in children with Jews as a specific target.

As if Israel does not spread hatred. Remember those Israeli children writing messages with markers on artillery shells back in 2006.Should i post a picture.

Ah... Israeli peace lovers.

As if Israel does not spread hatred. Remember those Israeli children writing messages with markers on artillery shells back in 2006.Should i post a picture.

Ah... Israeli peace lovers.

it is wrong on all sides....but much more prevalent on the Arab side. I mean come on.....daily children shows with the main character made up like Mickey Mouse extolling the glory of suicide bombing? encouraging kids to become one when they are older. Equating Jews with monkeys.........

Last edited by a moderator:
it is wrong on all sides....but much more prevalent on the Arab side. I mean come on.....daily children shows with the main character made up like Mickey Mouse extolling the glory of suicide bombing? encouraging kids to become one when they are older. Equating Jews with monkeys.........

[url="
is one from Iranian TV[/url]

I watched this video all the way through so i will comment on it......what is that you disagree with on the video?......what has she said that is so wrong.

I ask again so i can understand where you stand on the issue.....Do you think it was right that the jews where given palestine as "compensation" for what the nazis did to them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this video all the way through so i will comment on it......what is that you disagree with on the video?......what has she said that is so wrong.

I ask again so i can understand where you stand on the issue.....Do you think it was right that the jews where given palestine as "compensation" for what the nazis did to them?

It teaches hate to young children who are not even capable at that age to make decisions on their own. as far as Israel is concerned we can go in circles as to who's land it is how many Jews where already living in Palestine before WWII (and there were a lot) and after. The role of the U.N. and British. Bottom line is though the Palestinians had the chance to have there own state in the beginning and under pressure from the Arab league they rejected it. Believing that they could have it all and drive the Jews out. That was a big mistake! Lets see after 2000 years they become a nation once more as foretold by their prophets. and every enemy that comes up against them loses. I would say they still hold Gods favor.

Now let me ask you a question......Do you believe peace should be negotiated leading to a Palestinian state? or should Israel be destroyed?

Back
Top Bottom