What's new

Is the military gap between Pakistan and India increasing or decreasing?

Is the military gap between Pakistan and India increasing or decreasing?

• It's increasing

• It's decreasing

• It's the same as it was 20 years ago

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm surprised how many people think the military gap between Pakistan and India is increasingly (almost 50%) ... I assume this is assuming India has a greater military capability than Pakistan.

what is use of all this military might ?
india will never attack pakistan .

pakistan can not take kashmir from india without a nuclear war , it has tried in 65, 98, failed .
so it is better if pakistan builds its economy for sake of its citizens .

Last edited:
Agreed again not all factors are in India’s control. see since India is becoming more bigoted. Case and point CAA changed the Bengali perspective. They to are not invested in India’s success. With Chinese money and access to a large economy they will begin to invest in Defence.

kv

caa is for non muslims of pakistan, bangladesh , afghanistan . it has nothing to do with external affairs it is internal matter of india . if non muslims of these countries want citizenship of india they will get it .
india and bangladesh have great friendship from its independence , bangladeshis are busy in making their economy strong , their inclination is not on conflicts they are not in war matters , they dont need unnecessary expenditure on arms than they genuinely need .
best thing is they have neutral foreign policy free of dependence on any country . this is why they have progressive economy .

In the last 10 years from 2010-2020 we went from an airforce that had 0 BVR fighter jets to have an airforce with 200+ BVR capable 4th generation fighter jets. Along with having 10+ AWAC aircraft assets and 3 ariel refuelers.

That in itself a huge leap within a decade. I project that by 2030 PAF should have 100+ 5th generation aircraft and a total of 300+ fighter jets (AZM/FC-31, JF-17 BLOCK 3) equipped with AESA along with a huge fleet of 100+ armed UCAV drones. That is the next frontier and looks to be the PAFs goal.

So yes from 2010-2020 PAF has significantly reduced the GAP with the IAF and I believe even with the Rafale purchase in the next decade the gap will decrease further. Also keep in mind we dont need nearly the amount of assets to defence our airspace than the IAF needs to defend its airspace. India is 5x Pakistans size.

what is use of all this military might ?
india will never attack pakistan .

pakistan can not take kashmir from india without a nuclear war , it has tried in 65, 98, failed .
so it is better if pakistan builds its evonomy for sake of its citizens .
download (1).png

Haven't seen this flag?
See it now then.8-)

caa is for non muslims of pakistan, bangladesh , afghanistan . it has nothing to do with external affairs it is internal matter of india . if non muslims of these countries want citizenship of india they will get it .
india and bangladesh have great friendship from its independence , bangladeshis are busy in making their economy strong , their inclination is not on conflicts they are not in war matters , they dont need unnecessary expenditure on arms than they genuinely need .
best thing is they have neutral foreign policy free of dependence on any country . this is why they have progressive economy .
Pakistan is nuclear country you know we bought these toys just for fun but in serious cause we will skull fk you with a nuke.

@Cookie Monster The flight path mustn't be changed for oreliken to engage. May be better for cruise missile or rocket artillery hitting some base.. but idk its effectiveness.
what about APS like trophy or iron fist? I mean what would Al-Zarar do in north east w/o it? @Signalian @PanzerKiel
and what about converting some to mine dispenser? ( from T59/T60 )
Pakistan Army already uses a solution based on the Oerlikon gun tower, for terminal defense. It's pretty much like Indians, who are using AK-630 gun tower on a Mahindra truck.

The gap in increasing day by day, both in quality and quantity, and there is no stopping it.

Indian Economy = USD 1.5 Trillion
Pakistan Economy = USD 300 Billion

India Reserves = USD 530 Billion
Pakistan Reserves = USD 12 - 13 Billion

We need a strong economy, with a lead taken by the civilians.

Today Saudi Arabia and UAE proved that they have a certain limit to which they can support Pakistan.

Malaysia stopped being vocal on Kashmir because India replied by hurting their exports to India.
One day China, Qatar, Turkey etc might do the same?
We need the Industrialists to lead Pakistan into the next Industrial Revolution.
Certain Small Administrative / Provincial units need to be established throughout the country to free them from Federal / Provincial Politics or the shackles that are holding them from advancing.
You intentionally mentioned Indian economy size as USD1.5 T ?
In 2020, Indian economy size is USD3 T, and Pakistan's economy size is 263 B USD.

few things
economy and block black holes where our money sucked in and appears in west.
this money will help us to raiz our defence budget.

You intentionally mentioned Indian economy size as USD1.5 T ?
In 2020, Indian economy size is USD3 T, and Pakistan's economy size is 263 B USD.
No Sir
I quoted what I remembered / checked last time. That was perhaps a long time ago or maybe India is moving VERY FAST.

I visited India more than a decade ago. At that time, I saw many stylish buildings housing IT Power Houses / Companies earning a large amount of money in USD. But again that was more than a decade ago. Things have changed. And India is far ahead of Pakistan today then many would want to believe.

No matter what statistics are discussed above, no matter what favorable / biased population based statistic is being put above, no matter how you portray poverty stricten population statistic, no matter how many discounted or free weapons I can buy,... etc etc,

When my neighbor has pockets 10 times more deep than I have

Then it is very very worrying four me.

Economics is what crushed the Soviet Union even though it had a huge industrial base and even though it had a huge economies of sale advantages.

Pakistan has none. Mere assembling a weapon does not make you an industrialized country.

This simply shows that the nuclear threshold is going to be reached far quicker than anticipated / predicted.

Posted a lot in past on deployment of MBTs
I have read yours and Dazzler comments on that. but w/o APS (active protection system) our tanks in Kashmir offence would be weak. Whereas in plains situation is a little different where we can deploy snipers to take out any small ATGM team..

I have read yours and Dazzler comments on that. but w/o APS (active protection system) our tanks in Kashmir offence would be weak. Whereas in plains situation is a little different where we can deploy snipers to take out any small ATGM team..

Barring a very small specific area, armor cannot be used to good effect in Kashmir's terrain.

Moreover, in the second scenario, the snipers will have to go well forwards of FEBA (Forward Edge of the Battle Area) in order to take out enemy ATGM teams before they take out our tanks.

...moreover, with effective ranges of ATGMs well over 3 kms, our snipers will have to go a long way in, in order to get withing effective firing range. That also implies that they will first have to deal with enemy ground defences, then roving enemy dismounted patrols. Moreover, using snipers in this manner means that they will not be available for their primary tasks and will have to be pooled out from different units.

Quantative is decreasing but I think qualitive is increasing in India's favour. It don't matter within six months or a year. China will reduce Indian quantative and qualitive edge over Pakistan. LOL. Chinese are getting ready to thrash Hindu cow piss drinkers for second time. And I hope they do it quickly and just as brutally as beating with clubs and crow bars. Ameen.
chinese claims in China sea are very unjust. Small Island taking EEZ till shores of Brunei, Malasiya, Vietnam, Philapines. Same claims as Greece Islands have till Turkish shores. it is totally unjust. See Spanish enclave in Morocco, small EEZ. China should settle south china sea amicably if it wants to counter India. Or make peace with it. (brown boundaries should e EEZs for Greek island. not that from mainland to islands, all is greek area.) @Beast whats your thought @beijingwalker

Attachments

• Greece.png
    Greece.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom