What's new

Is Sindh Govt against the Development of Karachi

ok so if you read the link i gave you PUNJAB government said we welcome IDPs....so whats wrong people can go to punjab some want to come to karachi let them....HOW CAN YOU DECIDE THE FATE OF THESE PEOPLE.....let them choose some want to go to lahore fine some want to go to KARACHI fine!!

so i think moral high ground is let the IDPs choose for themselves don't make decisions on their lives.... i think you should read an article called kabootar kee andee posted by NEO....in members forum its a real good read boy....

so all i am saying if PML(N) stops these IDPs damn the PML and if PPP stops them from entering sindh damn the PPP.....

these people left their homes so that you and i can sleep peacefully in our houses at night!!! so instead of sending them away let's welcome them!!

ok so if you read the link i gave you PUNJAB government said we welcome IDPs....so whats wrong people can go to punjab some want to come to karachi let them....HOW CAN YOU DECIDE THE FATE OF THESE PEOPLE.....let them choose some want to go to lahore fine some want to go to KARACHI fine!!

Look this IDP or refugee is not a new thing for Pakistan ..... Its been there in the past we had 1000's of Biharis still stuck in east Pakistan, What happened to their fate , Poor guys got stuck in BD and got slaughtered for their support for Pakistan what did they got ! FYI they are stil lying in the slums of BD. We have millions of IDP's and war refugees in Karachi already. Their presence more than any thing proves that khiets or Urdu speaking or MQM are not against any one , infact we have welcomed than at every stage. I have been to Lahore a zillion times and have never witnessed any other ethinic large communities Living with or along Lahore what does that prove you "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS " Decide for your self ! There are no relief camps either , Look mark word today either way Lahore will never let enter large communities of IDP's just because Punjab is the big brother doesnt really give the right to Punjab that it can be unfair with the rest of the provinces. And FYI they have been coming ti khi al but i dont see them much welcome in Punjab. Dude they are too worried about their demographics.

so i think moral high ground is let the IDPs choose for themselves don't make decisions on their lives.... i think you should read an article called kabootar kee andee posted by NEO....in members forum its a real good read boy....

Well Sindh govt is not in a position to let millions choose to come and stay there thats why they are drawing a line here, The population of Sindh is huge and its already under huge stress, the fairer solution is Punjab should show by example and settle its pro rata share of IDP's in Lahore , Its time for Punjab to become the big brother and lead by example and make a speacial camps for the millions coming and stay around Lahore.
Khi is far out and too costly !! As for Kabootar ka anda "we unfortnatly dont have a leader like that chinese dude"

you know you sound like THACKREY when he talks about MUMBAI only being for MUMBAINS....

see Nawaz said let them come to PUNJAB....and as for LAHORE it has plenty of pathans as drivers and tandoor walas.....

as for people who migrated from india into punjab they consider themselves as a part of punjab & a part of PAKISTAN not people of a specific city like karachi people call themselves we are from KARACHI....call yourself pakistani....scr*w yourself calling yourself a person of a specific city.....next you know you might call yourself FEDRAL.B AREA WALA!!!

see SINDH is already under soo much stress well karachi is a big power business city CITY OF OPPORTUNITY.....CITY OF DREAMS...it is exactly how people went to new york with dreams.....so if karachi is big and strong and what not everyone would think fine we can go to KARACHI and realize our dreams.....

so yes PUNJAB is doing its bit being the "BIG BROTHER" time for the second brother in LINE TO STEP UP and be counted!!

because karachi is SO BIG SO POWERFUL...& IS FILLED WITH PEOPLE who think they have been DEPRIEVED for the past 62 years i think KARACHI is the ideal city to understand the pain and trauma and shock of these people time for KARACHI TO STEP UP & BE COUNTED...KARACHI should set the example that we are better than ZINDA DIL LAHORE.....we are running PAKISTAN we are providing the TAXES and we have a heart to go with it....

you know you sound like THACKREY when he talks about MUMBAI only being for MUMBAINS....

I knew u will come back with self amusing jokes... lol! any how thats beside the point... how u got to the above opinion ?

see Nawaz said let them come to PUNJAB....and as for LAHORE it has plenty of pathans as drivers and tandoor walas.....

I dont where u saw these plenty i have seen littraly seen none ,infact i have never encountered any one living in Lahore from the northern or the south western areas of our country one can only wonder why? Ok i wil have an open mind and understandbly i am speaking in general and i cannot meet or see the whole of Lahore at once but still the plenty here are doesnt sound more than few hundreds or may be a thousand. We are talking about huge masses i.e millions man over here !! dude u dont have a comparision neither u have a sensible point, Please give us some thing with some weight & yeh dont put that Altaf's speech here lol ...!

as for people who migrated from india into punjab they consider themselves as a part of punjab & a part of PAKISTAN not people of a specific city like karachi people call themselves we are from KARACHI....call yourself pakistani....scr*w yourself calling yourself a person of a specific city.....next you know you might call yourself FEDRAL.B AREA WALA!!!

khi have been cornored to and the residents were forced to choose the ethinic route , Recall your memory if existing !? and go back a few decades i.e before 80's there was nothin like mohajir ,....unfairity leads to all!.... khi has suffered ,is stillsuffering and thats why its elected representatives choose to put a stop to influx of millions of IPD. You can say scr*w or watever but your wicked thoughts would not change the ground reality!

see SINDH is already under soo much stress well karachi is a big power business city CITY OF OPPORTUNITY.....CITY OF DREAMS...it is exactly how people went to new york with dreams.....so if karachi is big and strong and what not everyone would think fine we can go to KARACHI and realize our dreams.....
so yes PUNJAB is doing its bit being the "BIG BROTHER" time for the second brother in LINE TO STEP UP and be counted!!

For one sec close your eyes and ask your self this question !
Karachi , Quetta , Peshawar all have huge number of Pushtoon community just why in the world there arent even 5% in Lahore as compare to other cities?
I am not sure about you thou.... BUT may be than you might reach a conclusion "" and decide for your self who has been unfair to all along!?

i have to say this here , that you keep bringing irrelevant things in this post , this post is to do with Mayors statement against Fed Govt when u lost the plot ..... and u didnt had any thing to say against it ..... u simply twisted it towards IDP,which is completly irrelevant here regarding IDP subject please put genius thought in the related post , Stop confusing people and mixing things up.

because karachi is SO BIG SO POWERFUL...& IS FILLED WITH PEOPLE who think they have been DEPRIEVED for the past 62 years i think KARACHI is the ideal city to understand the pain and trauma and shock of these people time for KARACHI TO STEP UP & BE COUNTED...KARACHI should set the example that we are better than ZINDA DIL LAHORE.....we are running PAKISTAN we are providing the TAXES and we have a heart to go with it....

khi people are sure they have been deprived and that has formed "your beloved mqm and Altaf bhai" otherwise there was no good reason for such a party to be formed ! Bleeding Karachi is a living example of what unplanned,unregistered and unfairly forced upon influx of people can do to a peacefull city....!! bloody lessons are there .for all ...!
In my personal opinion Better question answer to which lies in the future only is either Lahore will share the ZINDADILLI with its displaced pushtoon brothers and provide them accomodation and serve their needs or will keep talking without any actions ... worried about their demogarphics only!!???????

I think that everyone is stopping our Pashtoon brothers at the moment Sindh and Punjab and hence both are equally at fault.

ok pak-marine now you are accusing me off derailing the thread so instead of answering your emotional outburst as to how stressed out karachi is...well like i said a BIG METROPOLITAN city will always attract peole to it...!!! and if you really want to look at it that way then why did at partition alot of people moved into karachi....because even then like now karachi was a metropolitan city.... anyhow i am not going to discuss this with you further because you claim i derail the thread...

so without further to do coming back to the topic the mayor is JUST in complaining that he is not been allocated the funds....BUT

1) his party is still in coalition

2) he is not demanding the provincial or fedral government to answer

3) he should announce a protest not just talk....because in pakistan people only listen when you protest not when you just complain its SAD but its the reality!!!

why did at partition alot of people moved into karachi....because even then like now karachi was a metropolitan city.... anyhow i am not going to discuss

"why are u asking me when u dont want to discus ? read what u saying man who is blasting emotionally here me or u? lol Before the Partition in1947 khi was in India after 1947 it became a part of Pakistan u are again mixing things up again...there were Indians ruling not Pakistanis ! got it!?.. ... sh**T dude and than u cry that i accuse you .....!?

If you were being fair for once u could have predicted some thing what Lahore could have done to accomodate a million IDP's .... !?? why are u getting shy about here !?.... since u have wrote 8 lines u got have aded another 1?

so without further to do coming back to the topic the mayor is JUST in complaining that he is not been allocated the funds....BUT

1) his party is still in coalition

2) he is not demanding the provincial or fedral government to answer

3) he should announce a protest not just talk....because in pakistan people only listen when you protest not when you just complain its SAD but its the reality!!![/QUOTE]

Your point 3 is the answer to both ur questions there is lot more to it , thank you for answering your self!

KARACHI: Local Bodies Minister Agha Siraj Durrani Tuesday said that administrators would be appointed in Sindh following the completion of term of local bodies system in August this year.

The provincial minister said that commissioner system would soon be restored in the province.

“The current local bodies system is the creation of a dictator,” Durrani said, clarifying that “We have frozen the funds of only corrupt nazims.”

Commissioner system to be restored soon: Durrani

i guess you got your answer....!!!! from the government!!!

Here we go .... finally after ages they have come up with a reply..... which to me dont even sound like the answer to Mayors allegations though.

However lets assume if this is the official reply than we will have to wait and see what the mayor or related personals has to say against this. Its Sad indeed that they will end the effective Nazim system which has done so much instead implement the old Mayor system ! only time will tell what more problems are their for khietes .

this will be a problem for the whole of SINDH!!

It would be more then disaster not only for karachi, its disaster for whole country!
Do u know why they finishing it??
Bcoz they cant see developed karachi!
It will be for whole sindh but new administrator will be from PPP, who will run karachi,
If it continues then i m telling u, one day we will see karachi liberation army!

karachi liberation army!

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall

you don't live alone in KARACHI the day anyone even thinks about KARACHI LIBERATION ARMY.....we will pull out his eyes and put it in their hands!!! and send them to the underworld dumb mute and blind.....and people will ask why did this man become like this and everyone will answer because he thought about liberating KARACHI from PAKISTAN!!!

i am not talking about you here i am talking about anyone who even dares to THINK just THINK about liberating karachi!!!

Balochistan has issues should we liberate them.....NWFP has issues should we liberate them.....G.A SINDH wants a SINDHUDHESH should we give it to them!!!!?????

shame on everyone who thinks of his personal identity above PAKISTAN....pakistan hai tu KARACHI hai!!!!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

MQM will be the first to ruin the plans of karachi liberation army!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom