What's new

News for Urban Sindh: MQM is getting united.

Neutrals' B team back in action...

Bhatta, target killing, kidnappings, assassinations, mobile snatching...let's go....

PTI leaders in Karachi better take care of their safety. This is a big move and they are in imminent physical danger. Next you will see some very violent MQM people quietly getting released from jail. Maybe people from old gangs as well. Zardari govt will obviously play its part.This will get ugly for Imran supporters in Karachi
Many target killers of MQM have already been released in recent month, chief amongst them Ajmal Pahari who is on video admitting to killing hundreds...

Excuse my french mods.

Ye jo bharway establishment hai, ye apni aadat se majboor hai. Ye wapas political engineer kar ke MQM ko activate kar rahe hai. Ye MQM ko paise denge, Altaf Hussain ke cases maaf karwayenge aur PTI ke against violence karenge.

Ye establishment ne apni ammi bech di hai. Abh ye MQM aur doosre factions ko bhi majboor karenge ke wo bhi apni ammi bech de.

All in the name of perpetuating their role in Pakistani politics.

Bhatta, target killing, kidnappings, assassinations, mobile snatching...let's go....

Many target killers of MQM have already been released in recent month, chief amongst them Ajmal Pahari who is on video admitting to killing hundreds...

Imran supporters should take care of their security. If target killers are being released, there can be only one purpose.

Pakistani should get away from ethnic politics and should support national politics.
Great point, and this is what I thought Pakistan has changed its policy to. To have politics where people are united as a nation. People can disagree with PTI but they have united Pakistanis from all over Pakistan. People all over are uniting as Pakistanis. PTI is here to stay. This subha, ethnicity type of politics should not be promoted by the state. If people are not happy then bring accountability, stop corruption, start development.

1652682987875.png

Bhai maaf kerdo. Never going to trust MQM.

Yeh sabh neutrals ke isharay pe PTI ko Karachi mien neutralize kerne ka drama hai.

Karaciates will no longer play puppets in the hands of corrupt generals.

Are you building a new lollypop narrative?

As a Karachiite, I will always support PTI & Imran Khan

One of my friend whose family was pro MQM and dedicated voters all their life. After the judicial coup attempt on Imran Khan, he's now pro PTI. He even participated in Mazar-e-Quaid Jalsa of IK in Karachi.

Let me put that simply in bold letters: Karachi is with Imran Khan.

Establishment is trying to relaunch Altaf and terrorism in Karachi to defeat PTI

MQM reuniting is being hailed as a good thing and they are being thought as the saviors, Allah khair karay.

I dont know i am not from karachi and cannot know much about karachi more then a local karachi citizen. But was Karachi better when Altaf Ruled , MQM had absolite monarchy over karachi , we used to listen target killings, Lockdowns , Strikes , Ranger marches etc.
Or compared to now? or compared to Pre MQM karachi of 80s.
no philosophies and political lectures of why MQM was born this that. Just plain answer. Was karachi better durung there time. or before and after them
Just local Karachi people reply this answer. I am just curious after reading this post.

The OP sounds extremely Qoum parst kind of a person.

I come from urdu speaker background and my family and relatives currently in karachi don't support mqm anymore. They are with pti. Mqm has done more harm to karachi than ppp and PMLN combined.

That's what imran khan been saying for ages. He have claimed multiple times he got support in India during cricket matches he just dislike current Hindutva terrorist ruling India.

Further, he have openly stated that India have successful foreign policy.

I don't see any u turn here.

MQM presented the bill of 18th Amendment in parliament and now Karachites suffer the most ... lol ..... MQM has ruined mohajirs, those who were the most educated class now busy in phone snatching and road robberies..... A slogan never forget by bhai .... ghar ka saman bacho , Kalashnikov kharidoo....... and now ....

seriously? are you this naïve? or doing this on purpose?

United MQM is a product of establishment in order to dilute PTI ingress into Karachi and Sindh. Might actually work.

Fu***ing terrorists !

Equally corrupt lot, Now being thrown in to gather emotional support !

Shame on you Establishment for using Religion, Race card for your selfish anti Pak ambitions !

Mustafa Kamal must join hands with PTI, Although that wouldn’t do much for PTI and neither is it gonna happen

Did they remove quota system in last 30 years?

MQM become Randi of establishment who has been selling itself very cheap.

People of Karachi won’t vote for MQM, even PSP has less chance of winning any seat unless Establishment help them.

MQM is a tool in the hand of Establishment. Top MQM leadership should be in Jail and the reason they are out is because establishment control judiciary.

MQM was weakened and dismembered to pave the road for PTI in GE 2018. It is important to note that. Now, MQM should be given level playing field.

Yes, MQM did mistakes but who didn't? And how can we abuse whole party just because of few bad apples? They are middle class people from city background, represents Urdu Speakers in this sea of ethnicities called Pakistan...Karachi will ALWAYS need United MQM.

I believe MQM has learnt a lot (Altaf included)...Situation would never be like of before (ransom, target killings etc). Their militant wing has been defanged. No worries on that.

I analyse political parties very shrewdly - stopped following them...But have soft corner for MQM and to extent for PTI.

Every political party in Pakistan gets influenced by Establishment at some point. MQM is not exception.

Karachi needs local representation and united MQM can deliver that masterfully.

Karachi would never take MQM serious unless she gets united. Scattered vote bank can be a big headache in upcoming days.

Mqm is a puppet of punjabi Mafia terrorist. These Mafia involves in killing of non punjabis

Dear..Calm down. MQM deserved unity and second chance. She is lesser evil compared to big fish you see on mainstream Pakistani politics.

I don't believe MQM would have used violence if the state didn't allow terrorist groups to become powerful in Karachi, then on purpose tried to bring people from other ethnicities in Karachi to bring the Urdu speaking population down. Its always the dirty politics which brings fitna and hatred.

If MQM is willing to change then they should be given a chance. After all Pakistani state is holding peace talks with TTP.

100% agreed with you. Urdu Speakers would be the last ones among all ethnicities to want violence in Karachi...Nobody wants to fight on home turf unless forced to defend.

MQM was weakened and dismembered to pave the road for PTI in GE 2018. It is important to note that. Now, MQM should be given level playing field.

Yes, MQM did mistakes but who didn't? And how can we abuse whole party just because of few bad apples? They are middle class people from city background, represents Urdu Speakers in this sea of ethnicities called Pakistan...Karachi will ALWAYS need United MQM.

I believe MQM has learnt a lot (Altaf included)...Situation would never be like of before (ransom, target killings etc). Their militant wing has been defanged. No worries on that.

I analyse political parties very shrewdly - stopped following them...But have soft corner for MQM and to extent for PTI.

Every political party in Pakistan gets influenced by Establishment at some point. MQM is not exception.

Karachi would never take MQM serious unless she gets united. Scattered vote bank can be a big headache in upcoming days.

Dear..Calm down. MQM deserved unity and second chance. She is lesser evil compared to big fish you see on mainstream Pakistani politics.

100% agreed with you. Urdu Speakers would be the last ones among all ethnicities to want violence in Karachi...Nobody wants to fight on home turf unless forced to defend.

MQM with the help from Establishment destroyed Karachi and has done more damage to Urdu speaking than anyone else.

MQM has become a cheap whore who sells herself very cheap. It’s not even high end R@nd!. Plus all their leadership has criminals cases against them.

Establishment tried the experiment of uniting MQM factions under Mustafa Kamal but when it failed, establishment made a backdoor deal with MQM-P, hence they were able to win seats.

IMHO, If you are concerned about Mohajirs/Urdu speaking, you should create your own Party and find like minded people. As soon as you do that, MQM will start preparing your bori.

🙏🙏🙏 bhai maaf karo🙏🙏🙏

Imran supporters should take care of their security. If target killers are being released, there can be only one purpose.
..but will these people not be old men by now? I doubt they can be as they were before :unsure:

I don't believe MQM would have used violence if the state didn't allow terrorist groups to become powerful in Karachi, then on purpose tried to bring people from other ethnicities in Karachi to bring the Urdu speaking population down. Its always the dirty politics which brings fitna and hatred.

If MQM is willing to change then they should be given a chance. After all Pakistani state is holding peace talks with TTP.

Mustafa Kamal should not join MQM again, he needs to bring Farooq Sattar in to PSP and make PSP stronger.
95% if voilance in Pakistan traces back to agencies mess ups

..but will these people not be old men by now? I doubt they can be as they were before :unsure:

They were ruling Karachi just 10 years back. How old would they be in 10 years. Might have trained new members as well.

Back
Top Bottom