What's new

News for Urban Sindh: MQM is getting united.

The ideal state of city is when people can walk in streets in middle of 2am in night without fear and there is plenty of Jobs

Ideal state of city is people can go to parks and have sporting events in community leagues

Ideal city is where crime is under control

Ideal province is which creates many cities with same quality

Pakistan has been running ad-hoc mode since 1971 / 1976

Mqm is a puppet of punjabi Mafia terrorist. These Mafia involves in killing of non punjabis

I come from urdu speaker background and my family and relatives currently in karachi don't support mqm anymore. They are with pti. Mqm has done more harm to karachi than ppp and PMLN combined.

That's what imran khan been saying for ages. He have claimed multiple times he got support in India during cricket matches he just dislike current Hindutva terrorist ruling India.

Further, he have openly stated that India have successful foreign policy.

I don't see any u turn here.

For Pakistani Citizens of Karachi the main issue is distribution of population in other cities of Sindh

Jobs availability in Government of Sindh Post , as they are typically best educated people in Pakistan

The "Qouta" mind system promotes caste system at government level

I was not aware of these "Qouta Systems" as it is less talked about in general media

MQM decided to go against that mandate and shake hands with PPP against the will of general public to "end" any kind of Qouta / Status differences

Sindh is a state within state

MQM, no way, all drama. They want more money. Hopeless.
For me JI is far better than MQM for Karachi.

Hello.

I hope you guys are all good and well.

This is very interesting and positive development for Karachi/Hyderabad and other cities of Sindh.

The vacuum in Urban Sindh is apparently getting filled.

MQM is getting united.

I hope Mustafa Kamal also join MQM soon. Competent and Educated person. Commands huge respect among Karachi people, just got abuse due to leaving MQM but he still has quite respect among Karachiites for what he did for Karachi as a mayor. Karachi still respects him. Farooq Sattar is also another veteran MQM politician, good at what he does.

Very interesting points raised by MK regarding IK (though there is exaggeration as well) but it is true that PTI and IK were anyways more interested in Punjab and KP. Karachi was not much on their radar at all.

PTI didn't touch PPP in her tenure. Fight for Local Bodies' rights was also done by Jamat-e-Islami, Mustafa Kamal and MQM.

Karachi should see tough competition b/w rejuvenated MQM and PTI.

Strong, Learnt and United MQM will definitely be good for Karachi/Urban Sindh.

And PTI needs to stop importing people from KP into Karachi when it comes to political appointments/candidates. Karachi has no shortage of competent local people. Resentment will be born among Karachi people if this continues.

P.S. I never voted MQM but I have observed lately that they have matured and learnt a lot. MQM should be given level playing field. The scattered vote bank of MQM gives advantage to rival political parties. High time MQM gets her shit together and get united as representative of Urban Sindh.
Dear Pml punjabi Mafia league kilked thousands of so called muhajirs in karachi and now this mqm sitting with pubjabi Mafia again? Punjabis will kill muhajir again in the name of terrorism so better to stick with pti. Mqm is a just a pawn punjabi military alliance.

Mqm is a puppet of punjabi Mafia terrorist. These Mafia involves in killing of non punjabis
MQM presented the bill of 18th Amendment in parliament and now Karachites suffer the most ... lol ..... MQM has ruined mohajirs, those who were the most educated class now busy in phone snatching and road robberies..... A slogan never forget by bhai .... ghar ka saman bacho , Kalashnikov kharidoo....... and now ....

Last edited:
Hello.

I hope you guys are all good and well.

This is very interesting and positive development for Karachi/Hyderabad and other cities of Sindh.

The vacuum in Urban Sindh is apparently getting filled.

MQM is getting united.

I hope Mustafa Kamal also join MQM soon. Competent and Educated person. Commands huge respect among Karachi people, just got abuse due to leaving MQM but he still has quite respect among Karachiites for what he did for Karachi as a mayor. Karachi still respects him. Farooq Sattar is also another veteran MQM politician, good at what he does.

Very interesting points raised by MK regarding IK (though there is exaggeration as well) but it is true that PTI and IK were anyways more interested in Punjab and KP. Karachi was not much on their radar at all.

PTI didn't touch PPP in her tenure. Fight for Local Bodies' rights was also done by Jamat-e-Islami, Mustafa Kamal and MQM.

Karachi should see tough competition b/w rejuvenated MQM and PTI.

Strong, Learnt and United MQM will definitely be good for Karachi/Urban Sindh.

And PTI needs to stop importing people from KP into Karachi when it comes to political appointments/candidates. Karachi has no shortage of competent local people. Resentment will be born among Karachi people if this continues.

P.S. I never voted MQM but I have observed lately that they have matured and learnt a lot. MQM should be given level playing field. The scattered vote bank of MQM gives advantage to rival political parties. High time MQM gets her shit together and get united as representative of Urban Sindh.
No trust in the party of killers and murderers:
  • People still remember the horrors of 'Khujji Ground'
  • 12th May will be never forgotten in the history of Pakistan
  • Baldia Town factory massacre - will haunt the culprits to the cradle and in their graves - IN-SHAA-ALLAH

Bhai maaf kerdo. Never going to trust MQM.

Yeh sabh neutrals ke isharay pe PTI ko Karachi mien neutralize kerne ka drama hai.

Karaciates will no longer play puppets in the hands of corrupt generals.
Seems the most probable cause behind the unification of the party or killers and murderers.
  • The formation of this party was a gift from General Zia for the PPP
  • The unification will be a gift from General Bajwa for PTI
This is usually how things are controlled and managed in Pakistan. Food for thought for all those dreaming of the absolute majority of IK in the next election, if there are any.

IMO, the customization of the next parliament is in the process.

Political engineering of any kind by establishment will not work anymore.

Imran Khan majority of support comes from youth.

It's the age of internet, diversion, dispersion, maligning tactics will not work.

Pakistan is witnessing long awaited spiritual revolution.
images (55).jpeg

Found this enlightening thread on twitter,

Last edited:
MQM presented the bill of 18th Amendment in parliament and now Karachites suffer the most ... lol ..... MQM has ruined mohajirs, those who were the most educated class now busy in phone snatching and road robberies..... A slogan never forget by bhai .... ghar ka saman bacho , Kalashnikov kharidoo....... and now ....
True. So. Mqm is a terrorist organisation funded by establishment used by punjabis sitting in islamabad.

True. So. Mqm is a terrorist organisation funded by establishment used by punjabis sitting in islamabad.
MQM real leadership was murdered by MQM themselves and remaining silently left the party. What you see for the past decades is not MQM. These are all thugs and opportunists or emotionally charged victims of operations.
A brainchild of Zia ul Haq to neutralize PPP in Sindh. But God gave Zardari to PPP.

MQM real leadership was murdered by MQM themselves and remaining silently left the party. What you see for the past decades is not MQM. These are all thugs and opportunists or emotionally charged victims of operations.
Whatever they are i don't care. But these people funded by establishment to kill common urdu speaking karachiites and destroy the city. Punjabi establishment was used for killing and they are still using.

It seem like some one still trying to secure ppp some how there for ppp corrupt crimenals party is quite relax as we know whole PDM was involve to dismis IK govt but in this whole senario pmln is looking quit upset but miricaly ppp is quite relax but how even IK said (Zardari Pakistan ke sub sa bari bemari) even same like ppp playing Sindh card & religus shia extremisam Card in Karachi for hijeck this City...

Back
Top Bottom