What's new

News for Urban Sindh: MQM is getting united.

Hello.

I hope you guys are all good and well.

This is very interesting and positive development for Karachi/Hyderabad and other cities of Sindh.

The vacuum in Urban Sindh is apparently getting filled.

MQM is getting united.

I hope Mustafa Kamal also join MQM soon. Competent and Educated person. Commands huge respect among Karachi people, just got abuse due to leaving MQM but he still has quite respect among Karachiites for what he did for Karachi as a mayor. Karachi still respects him. Farooq Sattar is also another veteran MQM politician, good at what he does.

Very interesting points raised by MK regarding IK (though there is exaggeration as well) but it is true that PTI and IK were anyways more interested in Punjab and KP. Karachi was not much on their radar at all.

PTI didn't touch PPP in her tenure. Fight for Local Bodies' rights was also done by Jamat-e-Islami, Mustafa Kamal and MQM.

Karachi should see tough competition b/w rejuvenated MQM and PTI.

Strong, Learnt and United MQM will definitely be good for Karachi/Urban Sindh.

And PTI needs to stop importing people from KP into Karachi when it comes to political appointments/candidates. Karachi has no shortage of competent local people. Resentment will be born among Karachi people if this continues.

P.S. I never voted MQM but I have observed lately that they have matured and learnt a lot. MQM should be given level playing field. The scattered vote bank of MQM gives advantage to rival political parties. High time MQM gets her shit together and get united as representative of Urban Sindh.
seriously? are you this naïve? or doing this on purpose?

Fu***ing terrorists !

Equally corrupt lot, Now being thrown in to gather emotional support !

Shame on you Establishment for using Religion, Race card for your selfish anti Pak ambitions !

Fu***ing terrorists !

Equally corrupt lot, Now being thrown in to gather emotional support !

Shame on you Establishment for using Religion, Race card for your selfish anti Pak ambitions !
Mustafa Kamal must join hands with PTI, Although that wouldn’t do much for PTI and neither is it gonna happen

MQM is united to feed PPPP, so that ..

1652553119595.png

Whatever they are i don't care. But these people funded by establishment to kill common urdu speaking karachiites and destroy the city. Punjabi establishment was used for killing and they are still using.
The Bangladeshi people I've met mention that it was the Punjabi establishment which wouldn't hand over power, in AJK people blame Punjabi establishment, the Pathans and Afghanistan people also blame them, the urdu speaking population is also pointing fingers at establishment for playing dirty games. Now PTI and IK also pointing fingers. Seriously the establishment needs to respect all Pakistanis and share power.

This type of politics is unacceptable where you fund new ideologies to counter people, then fight the same people who you've bought in power. Disgusting. It reminds me of the USA, they fund criminals, extremism and then once the threat is real then in the name of peace they declare war on the same people they were funding.

PTI leaders in Karachi better take care of their safety. This is a big move and they are in imminent physical danger. Next you will see some very violent MQM people quietly getting released from jail. Maybe people from old gangs as well. Zardari govt will obviously play its part.This will get ugly for Imran supporters in Karachi

Will Altaf Hussain return to Pakistan? :undecided:

Hello.

This is very interesting and positive development for Karachi/Hyderabad and other cities of Sindh.

MQM is getting united.

I hope Mustafa Kamal also join MQM soon. Competent and Educated person. Commands huge respect among Karachi people, just got abuse due to leaving MQM but he still has quite respect among Karachiites for what he did for Karachi as a mayor. Karachi still respects him. Farooq Sattar is also another veteran MQM politician, good at what he does.

Very interesting points raised by MK regarding IK (though there is exaggeration as well) but it is true that PTI and IK were anyways more interested in Punjab and KP. Karachi was not much on their radar at all.

PTI didn't touch PPP in her tenure. Fight for Local Bodies' rights was also done by Jamat-e-Islami, Mustafa Kamal and MQM.

And PTI needs to stop importing people from KP into Karachi when it comes to political appointments/candidates. Karachi has no shortage of competent local people. Resentment will be born among Karachi people if this continues.

P.S. I never voted MQM but I have observed lately that they have matured and learnt a lot. MQM should be given level playing field. The scattered vote bank of MQM gives advantage to rival political parties. High time MQM gets her shit together and get united as representative of Urban Sindh.
What about amir liaqat ?

There are plans in certain quarters to relaunch 'united MQM' in shiny packaging and make us accept it

-- Little do they know that Karachiites are politically aware bunch. Every household has at least 15 minutes talk daily on political and current affairs during dinner or lunch.

-- The Karachi has already suffered at the hand of aliens and PPP nexus, any further political engineering will create extreme reaction and even radicalization.

-- The pulse of Karachi is completely pro-PTI right now. Kindly don't repeat in 1980s, don't play ethnicity card. Work for this city instead, help Karachi progress, it has potential to pay back entire country's debt in 15 years.

Another karnama of establishment in making. Only purpose it seems is to keep khan out of power. Duniya mein aur koe kaam nae reh gaya hamaray generals ka sirf Imran Khan ka mukabla karna hai. Pata nae yay bharway kahan say hamein takar gaye hain Mulk ki jaan hi nae chortay.

Hello.

MQM is getting united.

Did they remove quota system in last 30 years?

MQM become Randi of establishment who has been selling itself very cheap.

People of Karachi won’t vote for MQM, even PSP has less chance of winning any seat unless Establishment help them.

MQM is a tool in the hand of Establishment. Top MQM leadership should be in Jail and the reason they are out is because establishment control judiciary.

I don't believe MQM would have used violence if the state didn't allow terrorist groups to become powerful in Karachi, then on purpose tried to bring people from other ethnicities in Karachi to bring the Urdu speaking population down. Its always the dirty politics which brings fitna and hatred.

If MQM is willing to change then they should be given a chance. After all Pakistani state is holding peace talks with TTP.

Mustafa Kamal should not join MQM again, he needs to bring Farooq Sattar in to PSP and make PSP stronger.

Establishment was planning to launch another political party but that plan is on hold.

Karachi need new senses and if election is done fairly with EVM, PTI will take majority of seats.
Amir Khan, Farooq Sattar and Khalid Maqbool have case pending in Court, all 3 should be in Jail.

PSP should merge in with PTI but I am not sure if IK will accept them. MQM and it’s factions have no chance in next election. Pakistani should get away from ethnic politics and should support national politics.

Hello.

MQM is getting united.

Understandable. Karachiites may remember how they were used and then abused during general elections of 2018.

First they were portrayed as terrorists, then as non compliant refugees, then as walking dead zombies. From populist chanting Zinda Lashen to their faces to donors chanting Indian Dalit converts to fans calling them Hindustanis.

Apno me eid or vote daalne chale jatay or ghairon me uska phal lootne ajate. The city has no water, it should be renamed to Karbalachi

Back
Top Bottom