What's new

Is religion a source of unity or division?

Division because new religions are constantly created from existing ones.

Welcome to the internet.

Welcome+to+the+internet..+Dat+s+racist+small+Not+mine.+Swiped+from+440000dit.+small_29f342_4475227.jpg

you must be new here?

I can't say about others religion, but here religion is source of division, intolerance, bigotry, sectarian hate, slaughtering the people if somebody speaks against Muhammad... Etc.

Religion is the most complex thing on earth, I have to beleive without getting all the answers and obey all the decrees of the Almighty without complaining!

It is the most complex thing and can be interpreted differently by different people, so all cannot equally agree on it, so division is inevitable.

I think both the division and union for religion is equal.
its not really complex. Its actually quite simple, rest everything in life is complex, you have to figure out yourself, what is right, what is wrong, how to do it. An adults world is full of dilemmas and difficult to decide decisions.
The religion bit is the easiest one, as you said, just obey. Was not your school life much easier when you obeyed everybody from parents to teachers.

I can't say about others religion, but here religion is source of division, intolerance, bigotry, sectarian hate, slaughtering the people if somebody speaks against Muhammad... Etc.
its quite similar in other religions.

If everyone in this world followed their religion completely then the world will become peaceful. Its the deviation from a religion which has distorted the peace of this world.

Back
Top Bottom