What's new

Is pampore attack a Drama ???

SHAH07

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It seems like a drama to me
Gun battle is on since last 36 + hours and indian army and there commandos arent able to kill the attackers
When attackers open fire at the indian army they expose themselves and can easily be targeted by snipers and others so how the hell that hasnt happened are the attackers wearing sulemani topi which makes them invisible or they have Mr. india like ability that Hanuman army hasnt been able to kill them

Gun battle is on since last 36 + hours and indian army and there commandos arent able to kill the attackers
When attackers open fire at the indian army they expose themselves and can easily be targeted by snipers and others so how the hell that hasnt happened are the attackers wearing sulemani topi which makes them invisible or they have Mr. india like ability that Hanuman army hasnt been able to kill them
wow,you are so genius.
i bet being this intelligent hurts your brain like that guy from movie pi.

Because two terrorists are hiding inside and the building does not belong to security forces and is of little value to us.

Don't you think it is little embarrassment for your Special Forces ? who are trained to tackle such situations without blowing the building ..

Because two terrorists are hiding inside and the building does not belong to security forces and is of little value to us.
In that case thumbs up to the attackers
Good strategy by them they have made all the wrong headlines for India and also kept the situation alive
And poor strategy by Indian forces because they will have to eventually enter the building to kill terrorist and will also be criticized for taking that long

Shhhh, they can kill 70 terrorirsts within 4 hours in Sir Gi Kal ctrike but cant kill a few in 2 days or at pathankot in 5 days!!

Indian army nae pure building uradie just because of 2 attackers , why didn't you guys use your special forces who did surgical strikes in Pakistan in 4 hours killing 400 terrorists without sustaining any casualties ! Is ka matlab agr kabhe Plane hijack hoga to Indian army aur special forces plane ko rocket maringe ? instead of doing commando action . !!!:-)

YousufSppost: 8800209 said:
Indian army nae pure building uradie just because of 2 attackers , why didn't you guys use your special forces who did surgical strikes in Pakistan in 4 hours killing 400 terrorists without sustaining any casualties ! Is ka matlab agr kabhe Plane hijack hoga to Indian army aur special forces plane ko rocket maringe ? instead of doing commando action . !!!:-)

Hahahaha bro (y)

One of the terrorist has already been killed and there is no need to enter the building as the other one will be killed too.
But it may take too long in doing soo
Which I think won't be good for your special forces's reputation

Shhhh, they can kill 70 terrorirsts within 4 hours in Sir Gi Kal ctrike but cant kill a few in 2 days or at pathankot in 5 days!!
Do you Know complicity BTW CT Ops and Conventional ops

Let Me give you an example
Pakistan Army General Headquarters attack in 2009, two SSG commandos, and three hostages (two civilians and one soldier) were killed. Three SSG commandos later died of their injuries
In Such Operations Occupier always has Edge to Lay Ambush Specially In Multi stories buildings

SF are Cream of Armed Forces They Do not Want To waste There Best Men or Assets in Such Attacks or Raid Unless Situation Demands

So Don't Try To Be Expert here Without Having Knowledge in Such Subjects

Last edited:
Do you Know complicity BTW CT Ops and Conventional ops

Let Me give you an example
Pakistan Army General Headquarters attack in 2009, two SSG commandos, and three hostages (two civilians and one soldier) were killed. Three SSG commandos later died of their injuries
In Such Operations Operations Occupier always has Edge to Lay Ambush Specially In Multi stories buildings

SF are Cream of Armed Forces They Do not Want To waste There Best Men or Assets in Such Attacks or Raid Unless Situation Demands

So Don't Try To Be Expert here Without Having Knowledge in Such Subjects

We know about that but we didn't take that long to kill those terrorist and these special forces are trained to face the most difficult of situations and put there lifes in danger

When Pakistan can keep Buhran Wani alive in News for so many months as this suits her Kashmir Policy.

Similarly prolonged News of Indian Forces fighting against militants suits Indian Side :p:

We know about that but we didn't take that long to kill those terrorist
What Was the Result? You Lost Some of your best mens in Process Losing 5 SSG Men Equal to Losing 500 of regular Soldiers in Military terms

Army is under no need to enter the building as there is no hostage or any threat to vital assets or equipment etc.

They have a whole government building to themselves. It would have been embarrassing for any other country but since you will keep making excuses, I don't care what you think .

Back
Top Bottom