What's new

Is Pakistan under threat??

Thats where you are seriously mistaken, but I won't stop you. Please continue with your speculations.
What speculation!!!
I was commenting that if THAAD ADS are against Iranian missiles.....so when it comes to shove, UAE does not has power to defend. I doubt even uncle will come to help. They have already ditched KSA. but i dont see that scenario, iran attacking uae, but uae is hedging against some possbilities by pumping billions into indian economy.

okay lets look at it this way. Iran has Nukes? No. Irani missiles are food for Patriot Batteries. Answer my question Why is this system here? For a moment just stay Pakistani and think. UAE is clearly standing with India in Afghanistan Policy. USA is clearly supporting India against China. After Nuclear blasts India and Pakistan both got sanctioned and Weapon sales was cut to both but India continued to receive American weapons via Israel and we are still being denounced for our F16. We rejected the Irani Gas just to make GCC happy and went though a turmoil period of light outs in the country and after all this what are we getting.
I am more pakistani then you want me to say..I would prefer a small thing with India to teach a lesson to Oman where there naval listening base is just opposite to Gawadar..Whoever try to outside Pak in afghanistan shall be beaten out and i don't care whoever it is.
Gas with Iran we all know zardari was going to complete it and nawaz won't due to LNG and his commission in it as saif ur rehman has special dealing with qatari family..
See what KUWAIT has done today..Why our military is there for training purpose ..Who should i put blame on..Everybody care for own interest ..Where is our dignity and self respect ..
We are sometime literally a baskho..I wish i could post a cartoon here how sometime we act..WE have to stop our-self to act like a sell out..

What speculation!!!
I was commenting that if THAAD ADS are against Iranian missiles.....so when it comes to shove, UAE does not has power to defend. I doubt even uncle will come to help. They have already ditched KSA. but i dont see that scenario, iran attacking uae, but uae is hedging against some possbilities by pumping billions into indian economy.
Nothing like that. UAE has plenty of power, you might want to look up "little sparta" before you make clueless statements.

Btw THAAD is not ADS, but BMD.

And the investment you talk of is still in the "pledge" phase, it has not been approved by the top leadership.

I am more pakistani then you want me to say..I would prefer a small thing with India to teach a lesson to Oman where there naval listening base is just opposite to Gawadar..Whoever try to outside Pak in afghanistan shall be beaten out and i don't care whoever it is.
Gas with Iran we all know zardari was going to complete it and nawaz won't due to LNG and his commission in it.
So who do we need to put Pakistan Back on track?? The biggest mistake of Pakistan was to over throw Musharraf for this ganga. Imran Khan talks Pakistan Pakistan but he has no brains. This ashiq mizaj Nawaz just know how to eat paay and make roads. when current needs of Pakistan were different. It would have been better if we had a year or two of Raheel Shareef's dictatorship seriously. This democracy really puts us years back.

India does have long range radar swordfish.. get the facts before posting crap..

So who do we need to put Pakistan Back on track?? The biggest mistake of Pakistan was to over throw Musharraf for this ganga. Imran Khan talks Pakistan Pakistan but he has no brains. This ashiq mizaj Nawaz just know how to eat paay and make roads. when current needs of Pakistan were different. It would have been better if we had a year or two of Raheel Shareef's dictatorship seriously. This democracy really puts us years back.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.

Nothing like that. UAE has plenty of power, you might want to look up "little sparta" before you make clueless statements.

Btw THAAD is not ADS, but BMD.

And the investment you talk of is still in the "pledge" phase, it has not been approved by the top leadership.
Are comparing uae with sparta? Are you out of your mind?
....and i was using ADS in generic terms.

We are not buying SAMS from India, we already have fulfilled our requirements from the US. India does not have anything that would interest us.

But there was news that India offered SAMs (may be Barak-8 or Akash SAM) and other weapons to UAE and they are interested buying from India.

so why the RADAR when America has only 6 of them,

Hello mate, I'll just answer your OP/ above basic question.
It has nothing to do with Pakistan.
The US put that radar there ;
A- Because they could;
B- Because its where it serves the network best;
C- And accessorily to reassure the locals.​

You have to understand that the UAE are quite central to a region
that America purports to leave to a degree, either to shift to China
... err sorry Asia or to save cash starting before /after the last election.
They already host the lone stray F-22s and the most complete intel
air vectors collection outside the ConUs.

With the THAAD, you mostly intercept Iranian missiles but that includes
those destined for KSA or ... Israel as well?
And it can be linked to better interceptors as those don't have to be in UAE?

And last, put those bases you listed on a map of the planet and check their distribution.
Do they make up any pattern? Then remember that many of these ICBM will actually
follow a circumpolar trajectory. Last, check for holes in the network and with a bit of
reasoning about interceptor missiles, ranges and altitudes, you might guess the next spot?

https://www.ciponline.org/research/entry/u.s.-arms-transfers-to-the-uae-and-mideast-security

Have a great day, Tay.

P.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3bc4f26eb67_story.html?utm_term=.44b59fdc2598

Last edited:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.
This Army is full of good don't worry you will see many new faces. But always remember Pakistan has one weapon that is more dangerous than Ballistic Missiles and Nuclear bombs. Missiles can only destroy targets. Nukes can only destroy cities but the weapon Pakistan has it can destroy Nations and empires in a single blow. This is the most feared weapon Pakistan has. When Indians hear its name they have a habit of peeing in pants it is ISI.

....and i was using ADS in generic terms.
Seems like you are just another clueless keyboard warrior. The problem with clueless keyboard warriors is that all they can do is fire arrows in the air, hoping one will hit. It would be best if you didn't comment on military issues and show how clueless you are.

November 9, 2014
“They’re not just willing to fight — they’re great warriors,” said retired Marine Gen. James Mattis, who ran the U.S. Central Command from 2010 to 2013. Within the U.S. military, he said, “there’s a mutual respect, an admiration, for what they’ve done — and what they can do.”

He and other generals have taken to referring to the UAE as “Little Sparta.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3bc4f26eb67_story.html?utm_term=.84fc7b6fa99d

Hello mate, I'll just answer your OP/ above basic question.
It has nothing to do with Pakistan.
The US put that radar there ;
A- Because they could;
B- Because its where it serves the network best;
C- And accessorily to reassure the locals.​
You have to understand that the UAE are quite central to a region
that America purports to leave to a degree, either to shift to China
... err sorry Asia or to save cash starting before /after the last election.
They already host the lone M-E F-22s and the most complete intel
air vectors collection outside the ConUs.

With the THAAD, you mostly intercept Iranian missiles but that includes
those destined for KSA or ... Israel as well?
And it can be linked to better interceptors as those don't have to be in UAE?

And last, put those bases you listed on a map of the planet and check their distribution.
Do they make up any pattern? Then remember that many of these ICBM will actually
follow a circumpolar trajectory. Last, check for holes in the network and with a bit of
reasoning about interceptor missiles, ranges and altitudes, you might guess the next spot?

https://www.ciponline.org/research/entry/u.s.-arms-transfers-to-the-uae-and-mideast-security

Have a great day, Tay.

P.S.
Smart use of words to simplify the threat lol. +++ for diplomacy. So is this placements is a threat to our missiles or not ??

I don't think so but ... I did say that longer ranged missiles
could be located elsewhere and be a threat in due time.

In any case my poor friend, the complete iteration of such
systems for an hegemonic nation should be global reach.

Let's not be naïve, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom