What's new

Is Pakistan under threat??

Seems like you are just another clueless keyboard warrior. The problem with clueless keyboard warriors is that all they can do is fire arrows in the air, hoping one will hit. It would be best if you didn't comment on military issues and show how clueless you are.

November 9, 2014
“They’re not just willing to fight — they’re great warriors,” said retired Marine Gen. James Mattis, who ran the U.S. Central Command from 2010 to 2013. Within the U.S. military, he said, “there’s a mutual respect, an admiration, for what they’ve done — and what they can do.”

He and other generals have taken to referring to the UAE as “Little Sparta.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3bc4f26eb67_story.html?utm_term=.84fc7b6fa99d
Problem with you who parade "Military Professional" badges that they are too myopic.
Not that i like iranians, they can steam roll these uae warriors in less than half a day.
But who can argue with a Military Professional!

Problem with you who parade "Military Professional" badges that they are too myopic.
Not that i like iranians, they can steam roll these uae warriors in less than half a day.
But who can argue with a Military Professional!

Sure, to save face obviously you have to talk nonsense but that's ok, after the silly comments you have made on this thread, forget what you have been making from day one, I can understand.

Sure, to save face obviously you have to talk nonsense but that's ok, after the silly comments you have made on this thread, you have been making from day one, I can understand.[/QUOTE
LoL
You have some talent with sarcasm Mr. Khafee, but do youself a favor and dont mention this to an Iranian that uae soldeirs as brave as spartans, he will take you straight to Behesht-e-Zahra.

UAE behavior looks suspicious some times and heard lots of rumors of UAE relations with Israel & India (God knows),
May be this is for monitoring Chinese activity in Arabian Gulf.

UAE is also going to work closely in defense field now with India and looking to buy SAMs too, so in future they could provide required info which they can provide. Things are changing fast around Pakistan and remember that both India and UAE are in US camp in which Pakistan don't fit now.

UAE can do whatever they like. All we need to know if this facility is in their control or if it's Americans who are calling the shots. They need to be made aware that in worst case scenario where this facility might be used against Pakistan during a war with India, this will be neutralised perhaps in preemptive strike which by all accounts will be nuclear. I am sure considering their size they don't fancy nuclear detonation on their soil and they should avoid getting into this Pakistan and Indians mess.

THAAD's range is only 200km, so no threat to Pakistan. It is a purely defensive weapon.

No hard feelings Bro. Pakistan just need to be careful in present geopolitical landscape. There won't be any suspicion if this facility is fully under the sovereign control of UAE manned by its armed forces. However we don't know if that's true and last thing we in Pakistan would do is to trust our security with yanks.

UAE can do whatever they like. All we need to know if this facility is in their control or if it's Americans who are calling the shots. They need to be made aware that in worst case scenario where this facility might be used against Pakistan during a war with India, this will be neutralised perhaps in preemptive strike which by all accounts will be nuclear. I am sure considering their size they don't fancy nuclear detonation on their soil and they should avoid getting into this Pakistan and Indians mess.
exactly, UAE should not involve in Pakistan India mess. And Pakistan-India should not involve in Russia-US-China mess.
We all know how they test their jets in war of others.

It was deployed in October 2016.

Its is what i said.
According to source i mentioned, THAAD was deployed in 2016. Oman is also seeking these missiles. But whats the point in thread. Why is it thread to Pakistan.

The date mentioned is report date.

Can somebody please tell me what we owe these Gulf Arab states?
136dd1e28534c4cf7803f924c46cc9d9.jpg

If Iran atacks, UAE does not have capacity to defend themsleves agaist them.
A sheikhddom with population abt 1.3 milion can do nothing. they hve twice the indians than domestic arabs.

Don't worry we know how to defend UAE. Their are plenty of people who are willing to fight for UAE. Our Pakistani community (Pathans & Baloch ) especially

UAE behavior looks suspicious some times and heard lots of rumors of UAE relations with Israel & India (God knows),
May be this is for monitoring Chinese activity in Arabian Gulf.

All baseless lies

Don't worry we know how to defend UAE. Their are plenty of people who are willing to fight for UAE. Our Pakistani community (Pathans & Baloch ) especially

All baseless lies
Being a Pakistani I will rather help UAE enemies than fight for them. Cannot fight for the army that marches along Indian army sorry

You have some talent with sarcasm Mr. Khafee, but do youself a favor and dont mention this to an Iranian that uae soldeirs as brave as spartans, he will take you straight to Behesht-e-Zahra.

After the following silly comments from you, what else can be expected?

Are comparing uae with sparta? Are you out of your mind?

Being a Pakistani I will rather help UAE enemies than fight for them. Cannot fight for the army that marches along Indian army sorry

You can start by joining Houthis :D or go to Syria people like you are needed :enjoy: Khomeini will give you blessing once you are dead:partay:

Our nation is well equipped to deal with such threats - infact the main threat to our nation are the neighboring INDIA not UAE- which have been proved as an ally many a times.

Seems like you are just another clueless keyboard warrior. The problem with clueless keyboard warriors is that all they can do is fire arrows in the air, hoping one will hit. It would be best if you didn't comment on military issues and show how clueless you are.

November 9, 2014
“They’re not just willing to fight — they’re great warriors,” said retired Marine Gen. James Mattis, who ran the U.S. Central Command from 2010 to 2013. Within the U.S. military, he said, “there’s a mutual respect, an admiration, for what they’ve done — and what they can do.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3bc4f26eb67_story.html?utm_term=.84fc7b6fa99d

Dude you seem to carry a hell of a lot of pro UAE bias....

Warriors and Emiratis? Oh please for God sake now....
Like bombing Yemen and having never fought a proper full scale battle must be the real deal no?

P.S: I'm also here in UAE and spent enough time to know what I'm talking about...

Dude you seem to carry a hell of a lot of pro UAE bias....

Warriors and Emiratis? Oh please for God sake now....
Like bombing Yemen and having never fought a proper full scale battle must be the real deal no?

P.S: I'm also here in UAE and spent enough time to know what I'm talking about...

Are you serving in the military?

Btw reading helps. See the following post, as well as read up on the force transformation since 2010.

November 9, 2014

Back
Top Bottom