What's new

Is Pakistan under threat??

UAE share radar data with India. Are you out of your mind? Where do you keep pulling such crap out from?

Sir, this is a system that emits electromagnetic radiation strong enough to detect objects hundreds of kms in the sky. It can easily emit communication signals without anyone in the world knowing about them. Such a piece of advanced American wizardry is suspect just by its mere presence.

Don't worry we know how to defend UAE. Their are plenty of people who are willing to fight for UAE. Our Pakistani community (Pathans & Baloch ) especially

All baseless lies
Don't worry we know how to defend UAE..Q Bhai (Jazbati)?UAE is capable to defend itself they don't need pakistanis to defend..:devil:..If UAE is friend of India then same logic applies to Iran also

Being a Pakistani I will rather help UAE enemies than fight for them. Cannot fight for the army that marches along Indian army sorry
Yes yes you are other extreme just for your hatred against UAE you will help Iran..Good going..

Last edited:
Sir, this is a system that emits electromagnetic radiation strong enough to detect objects hundreds of kms in the sky. It can easily emit communication signals without anyone in the world knowing about them. Such a piece of advanced American wizardry is suspect just by its mere presence.

And what would you say about the PAF's TPS77?

Yes yes you are other extreme just for your hated against UAE you will help Iran..Good going..
I don't hate UAE but being a Pakistani do you think I would love UAE after this Image
C3Bw7SVUoAAXSYX.jpg

Few Pakistani will not sell their soul for a QATARI letter. We will not kill Yemeni Muslims and we will F**** any one who stands with Indian Army.

Are you serving in the military?

Btw reading helps. See the following post, as well as read up on the force transformation since 2010.

Dude you want me to read some thing from that particular source, written by that particular person, and info based around misinformation and propaganda the Americans are very good at?
Americans have a habit of praising the Arabs to keep making them feel they are both secure and important. What else do you want them to say? UAE is not ell defended so UAE starts running around seeking other allies?

Why do the Americans need to keep a presence in the so called lil Sparta if I must ask then?

Please try and depend on alternative media a bit more and you will start seeing the real picture of things :)

UAE has no history of having proven any warrior like skills in any full scale war yet, and all assumptions or praises or theories are but just on paper...

So let's not depend on something that has never been tested...

Don't worry we know how to defend UAE..Q Bhai (Jazbati)?UAE is capable to defend itself they don't need pakistanis to defend..:devil:..If UAE is friend of India then same logic applies to Iran also

Dear jazbat is nothing to do with love for a country which has given me everything. Im jus Addicted to this country and "Pakistan"

May Allah bring peace to Muslims country Ameen

I don't hate UAE but being a Pakistani do you think I would love UAE after this Image
C3Bw7SVUoAAXSYX.jpg

So only this is the reason ? I thought you will bring something material..What if tomorrow there is a Paksitani flag on this building?
Well this is not the core issue..Problem is why we make them enemy when we can remain friends ? You never said anything about Chahbaar or Indian agreements with iran specially the defense one..What i am just saying there is no need to make new enemies

C3Bw7SVUoAAXSYX.jpg

Few Pakistani will not sell their soul for a QATARI letter. We will not kill Yemeni Muslims and we will F**** any one who stands with Indian Army.

Even Iran ? Coz Iran is doing business :D

Dear jazbat is nothing to do with love for a country which has given me everything. Im jus Addicted to this country and "Pakistan"

May Allah bring peace to Muslims country Ameen
Totally agree with you on each and every thing you said on personal level.
Defending another country or fight for another require different level of arrangements and commitments to each other that was my point only.

No now they will find excuse for Iran that is where the intentions come out openly

Hating UAE just because they displayed an indian flag on burj khalifa is not correct. indians make the largest population in UAE so why not? And its not like the indian flag is the only one that was ever displayed...

I just have a problem with people claiming "Mini Sparta" thingy
Spartans were something .... and not every one can be ....
Let's not belittle them with such comparisons?

So only this is the reason ? I thought you will bring something material..What if tomorrow there is a Paksitani flag on this building?
Well this is not the core issue..Problem is why we make them enemy when we can remain friends ? You never said anything about Chahbaar or Indian agreements with iran specially the defense one..What i am just saying there is no need to make new enemies
Pakistan never supported Iran against GCC???
Pakistan ditched the Irani Gas and went through a energy crises for GCC???
Pakistan troops to defend jittery Saudis http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/middleeast/iraq/article4164627.ece

C3Bw7SVUoAAXSYX.jpg

After defending GCC this is what you get
Irani's are not MunafiK, they would be a better ally

uae-contingent-story_647_012617114726.jpg

It is not just the Burj in Indian Flag. They are marching on the graves of Pakistani soldiers Who died for defending Saudia and Died defending Pakistan.
Hating UAE just because they displayed an indian flag on burj khalifa is not correct. indians make the largest population in UAE so why not? And its not like the indian flag is the only one that was ever displayed...

I just have a problem with people claiming "Mini Sparta" thingy
Spartans were something .... and not every one can be ....
Let's not belittle them with such comparisons?

Pakistan never supported Iran against GCC???
Pakistan ditched the Irani Gas and went through a energy crises for GCC???
Pakistan troops to defend jittery Saudis http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/middleeast/iraq/article4164627.ece

Irani's are not MunafiK, they would be a better ally

Why do we support Iran against GCC? Even if we have problem with them why we support Iran..We don't need to become the part of there war..As no one become part of our war with India..Is this logic difficult to digest ?
Iran gas is a price issue and we all know Nawaz will go for Qatar it has nothing to do with Iran or GCC..NZ has personal interests in Qatar so simple.

Why do we support Iran against GCC? Even if we have problem with them why we support Iran..We don't need to become the part of there war..As no one become part of our war with India..Is this logic difficult to digest ?
Iran gas is a price issue and we all know Nawaz will go for Qatar it has nothing to do with Iran or GCC..NZ has personal interests in Qatar so simple.
Please give me a break that Irani Gas has a price issue lol this is a GCC propaganda the Irani gas come cheaper than the Sui, GCC has walked into our war with this RADAR and the sooner we realize it the better. Pakistan will just need to Nuke this location before throwing one on India successfully. In Pakistan India war of Nukes every one Knows it will be a MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction) and UAE just became a part of it LOL for no reason. Talk as much as you want but Military know the RADAR better than you and me. It was better for UAE to just stay with Patriot batteries they were good to defend from Iran but posing a threat to our Nuclear deterrence against India and Israel just brought them on the list of to be nuked countries in an event of a MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction).

Please give me a break that Irani Gas has a price issue lol this is a GCC propaganda the Irani gas come cheaper than the Sui, GCC has walked into our war with this RADAR and the sooner we realize it the better. Pakistan will just need to Nuke this location before throwing one on India successfully. In Pakistan India war of Nukes every one Knows it will be a MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction) and UAE just became a part of it LOL for no reason. Talk as much as you want but Military know the RADAR better than you and me. It was better for UAE to just stay with Patriot batteries they were good to defend from Iran but posing a threat to our Nuclear deterrence against India and Israel just brought them on the list of to be nuked countries in an event of a MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction).
Lets include Iran and Oman also as they have defense agreements with India or no ?There is a naval listening base opposite to gawadar in Oman where Indian navy is stationed..

Back
Top Bottom