What's new

Is Pakistan under threat??

If Iran atacks, UAE does not have capacity to defend themsleves agaist them.
A sheikhddom with population abt 1.3 milion can do nothing. they hve twice the indians than domestic arabs.

Thats where you are seriously mistaken, but I won't stop you. Please continue with your speculations.

Well I am not from UAE and being a Pakistani this concerns me and it is time to give China a full fledged base in the Arabian sea. China in Arabian sea is the only answer to this issue.

Well I am not from UAE and being a Pakistani this concerns me and it is time to give China a full fledged base in the Arabian sea. China in Arabian sea is the only answer to this issue.
I would have appreciated or taken it a bit serious if you would have opened such thread about Oman..That has more clear military relations with India ..Or you think No ?

Every thing USA doing is in the name of national security and USA has destroyed countries in the name of national security. What is the point of having Nuclear missiles for defense that we cannot use them if we are attacked. Either we go for full fledged MIRV deterrence.

Every thing USA doing is in the name of national security and USA has destroyed countries in the name of national security. What is the point of having Nuclear missiles for defense that we cannot use them if we are attacked. Either we go for full fledged MIRV deterrence.
If we are attacked and don't use Nuke ? o_OFrom where US will attack bhai what are you talking ?

I would have appreciated or taken it a bit serious if you would have opened such thread about Oman..That has more clear military relations with India ..Or you think No ?
Look the point of this thread is not to go against Oman or GCC. Americans are clearly supporting India to contain China. They cannot put this system in India because of Russia. It will ruin Indian Diplomacy clearly so why is the system here. It is not for UAE. Patriot batteries were enough for UAE but AN/TPY-2 this is a totally different story. This will help in launch phase interception. Just look at the positioning.

If we are attacked and don't use Nuke ? o_OFrom where US will attack bhai what are you talking ?
If USA places This system in India what will Russia or China do?

Look the point of this thread is not to go against Oman or GCC. Americans are clearly supporting India to contain China. They cannot put this system in India because of Russia. It will ruin Indian Diplomacy clearly so why is the system here. It is not for UAE. Patriot batteries were enough for UAE but AN/TPY-2 this is a totally different story. This will help in launch phase interception. Just look at the positioning.

You are not making me understand why the hell UAE will do that irrespective of there whatever inclination towards India..Do you know what will happen to UAE ? UAE knows it..I don't know how could one figure out that..They won't become party to any such game

You are making as much sense as if you said PAF TPS-77 are for the US.

I think people needs to look at this from open mind thinking solely from Pakistan's point of view.

Bottom line is, there is a capability next door to us which is there to shoot down BMs. Keyword is "capability". The security of the nation is not build upon goodwill and gestures or so called brotherhood.

We need to understand at state level more about this facility and if it comes under full control of the UAE armed forces or Americans are managing and controlling the facility along with the equipment because if later is true then alarm bells must be, should be ringing in Pakistan's power corridors.

UAE is also going to work closely in defense field now with India and looking to buy SAMs too, so in future they could provide required info which they can provide. Things are changing fast around Pakistan and remember that both India and UAE are in US camp in which Pakistan don't fit now.

UAE is also going to work closely in defense field now with India and looking to buy SAMs too, so in future they could provide required info which they can provide. Things are changing fast around Pakistan and remember that both India and UAE are in US camp in which Pakistan don't fit now.
Looking to buy? We already did.

You are not making me understand why the hell UAE will do that irrespective of there whatever inclination towards India..Do you know what will happen to UAE ? UAE knows it..I don't know how could one figure out that
okay lets look at it this way. Iran has Nukes? No. Irani missiles are food for Patriot Batteries. Answer my question Why is this system here? For a moment just stay Pakistani and think. UAE is clearly standing with India in Afghanistan Policy. USA is clearly supporting India against China. After Nuclear blasts India and Pakistan both got sanctioned and Weapon sales was cut to both but India continued to receive American weapons via Israel and we are still being denounced for our F16. We rejected the Irani Gas just to make GCC happy and went though a turmoil period of light outs in the country and after all this what are we getting.

okay lets look at it this way. Iran has Nukes? No. Irani missiles are food for Patriot Batteries. Answer my question Why is this system here? For a moment just stay Pakistani and think. UAE is clearly standing with India in Afghanistan Policy. USA is clearly supporting India against China. After Nuclear blasts India and Pakistan both got sanctioned and Weapon sales was cut to both but India continued to receive American weapons via Israel and we are still being denounced for our F16. We rejected the Irani Gas just to make GCC happy and went though a turmoil period of light outs in the country and after all this what are we getting.
Hurrah ! Self interest. Pakistan First is gaining ground.

Iran has MRBM's, nukes - quite possible. Patriots are not enough - THAAD is.

Deal with Iran for gas couldn't compete with Qatari kickbacks - Has nothing to do with making GCC happy.

The more you talk, the more silly you look. Keep it up!

Either we kill Yemeni civilians for them or they threaten us this is wrong. It is time to show them a clear divide and stand firm on our feet and China will definitely help in this issue. Nothing is going to go in our favor with only saying jee to UAE, it is time to show the stick the only language they learn. India can only dream of attacking us, the days of Indian aggression are gone. Stop the orange line train and get SU 35s with that money or they will circle us. Not long you will hear this system being Placed in Afghanistan. what will we do then????

Back
Top Bottom