What's new

Is Pakistan trying to buy time from Peace Talks ?

i thought he became religious way before the politics.
imran khan seems like a really good dude to me.
he really wants good for pakistan. he has no reason not to want good. what is RAW going to do? BUY OUT a person who was married to a billionaire? he can get that billionaire lady back when ever he wants.
Ignore batman, he knows not what he says.

Seriously, just ignore him.

i like batman lol.
i don't agree with him on imran khan.
I don't agree with him on 90% of the things he says. It's not that I hate him, I just find his claims to be ridiculous and unsubstantiated.

If and only the establishment has any real motivation as well as capability to strike a lethal blow though its highly unlikely in my opinion.

like what? lol
Look through my posts of him, you'll quickly figure out that when it comes to national politics, relations with India and the US, that he and I tend to disagree. Just yesterday, he accused me of being a member of PPP, regardless of the fact that I'm probably the most vocal critic of PPP on the forums. Most members who know me KNOW how much I despise PPP.

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince | Page 2

When I confronted him about it, and asked him where he got this idea from, this is what he posted...

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince | Page 3

The problem I have with Batman is that he posts opinions and tries to pass them off as facts, and when you ask for evidence, he simply accuses you of something ridiculous and then proceeds to ignore you.

Look through my posts of him, you'll quickly figure out that when it comes to national politics, relations with India and the US, that he and I tend to disagree. Just yesterday, he accused me of being a member of PPP, regardless of the fact that I'm probably the most vocal critic of PPP on the forums. Most members who know me KNOW how much I despise PPP.

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince | Page 2

When I confronted him about it, and asked him where he got this idea from, this is what he posted...

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince | Page 3

The problem I have with Batman is that he posts opinions and tries to pass them off as facts, and when you ask for evidence, he simply accuses you of something ridiculous and then proceeds to ignore you.
lmfao:omghaha:

@BATMAN make with @That Guy stop worrying about shia and sunni and worry about pakistan lol.
forget ppp and pml n they both crooks.

Back
Top Bottom