What's new

Is Pakistan the only true Islamic State?

why didnt you quote the whole message and ask question about my entire post not just one part

Because off topic.
And BTW: India is secular. Its written in the very first lines of our constitution. Just because of a bunch of radicals does seem to come up with retard comments on a weekly basis does not change our constitution... nor did we ever say that we are perfect and a model state. But at least we are trying ......

Now answer the question: Why throw Jinnah`s idea of a secular Pakistan away simply because he is dead?

Do you throw Muhammads teachings away because he is dead since 1500 years?

no Pakistan is not much Islamic.
They should accept demands of people who want to implement sharia law(like Taliban regime in Afghanistan).
That would be first step in becoming true Islamic state.
They want a theocracy. You already know that so you are just trolling.

Now answer the question: Why throw Jinnah`s idea of a secular Pakistan away simply because he is dead?
Because Pakistanis make the laws, not a single man, even if its Jinnah.

Because off topic.
And BTW: India is secular. Its written in the very first lines of our constitution. Just because of a bunch of radicals does seem to come up with retard comments on a weekly basis does not change our constitution... nor did we ever say that we are perfect and a model state. But at least we are trying ......

Do you throw Muhammads teachings away because he is dead since 1500 years?

have you not noticed, we did.
shoulda woulda is a different question and no one is going to answer that question...Its just the way it is.

Just a question, didnt Jinnah want Pakistan to become a secular nation instead of a nation based on a religion?

Pakistan is not as Islamic as it claims, India is not as Secular as it claims.

The moral of the story is : Pakistan is not a religious country. It is infested with religious fanatic who were against the creation of Pakistan to begin with.

They want a theocracy. You already know that so you are just trolling.
no i am not trolling. Pakistan is Islamic nation then what is problem in implementing sharia? every law in sharia should be forced on Pakistani people. like no alcohol no cigarette etc.

can you also give some examples of people they ruled, were they same as Today's Pakistanis

The Leaders are the mirror of their subjects.

All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards. The ruler is a guardian and responsible for his subjects; the man is a guardian of his family; the woman is guardian in her husband’s house and responsible for her wards; a servant is guardian of his master’s property and responsible for his ward. So all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.”(Bukhari and Muslim)

The Ruler is the reflection of his subjects. If Pakistanis are HARAMIS then their leader will obviously be a HARAMI. You agree?

That doesn't mean that if a country is 97% Muslim, you decide 'Hey, lets name it an Islamic Republic' when their is no accountability of everyone equally.

So if we do not produce a leader like Omar then we are doomed? That is flawed thinking because leaders like him do not come by every 10 years or so.

No, this is the true Democracy. I'm sure you've taken your fair share of Islamic Studies classes. Show me were some modern Pakistani leader meets even a 1% character similarity.

Bribery
Corruption
Political Targeted Killing
Targeted Killing
Dehumanizing the common man
Selling powder milk for110 RS for 1L

Deciding a case for your own son in the matter of a month, while letting court cases for the common man linger for YEARS.

During his Caliphate, ‘Ali bin Abi Tâlib – Allah be pleased with him – saw some armor of his with a Christian. He decided to take the matter up legally, so he took the dispute to Shurayh (the Judge).

‘Ali said, “This is my armor, and I have not sold it nor given it away.”
Shurayh said to the Christian, “What have you to say about what the Commander of the Believers claims?”
The Christian replied, “It is my armor, although I do not regard the Commander of the Believers to be a liar.”
Shurayh then turned to ‘Ali, “O Commander of the Believers, do you have any proof (of ownership)?”
‘Ali laughed and said, “Shurayh is correct, I have no proof.”
So Shurayh judged that the armor was the Christian’s.
The Christian took it and began to walk away but then returned.
He proclaimed, “As for me, I testify that this is the judgment of the Prophets – the Commander of the Believers himself takes me to his judge and the judge rules against him! I bear witness that there is no deity deserving worship but Allâh and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allâh. By Allâh, the armor is yours O Commander of the Believers. I followed the army when you were on your way to the Battle of Siffîn and the armor came out of your equipment.”
'Ali said, “If you have accepted Islâm the armor is yours.” And then he put him on his horse. Al-Sha’bi (the reporter of this incident) said, “I was later informed by those who saw this man that he fought the Khawârij (alongside ‘Ali) at the battle of Nahrawân.”

That is justice.

No, this is the true Democracy. I'm sure you've taken your fair share of Islamic Studies classes. Show me were some modern Pakistani leader meets even a 1% character similarity.

Bribery
Corruption
Political Targeted Killing
Targeted Killing
Dehumanizing the common man
Selling powder milk for110 RS for 1L

Deciding a case for your own son in the matter of a month, while letting court cases for the common man linger for YEARS.

During his Caliphate, ‘Ali bin Abi Tâlib – Allah be pleased with him – saw some armor of his with a Christian. He decided to take the matter up legally, so he took the dispute to Shurayh (the Judge).

‘Ali said, “This is my armor, and I have not sold it nor given it away.”
Shurayh said to the Christian, “What have you to say about what the Commander of the Believers claims?”
The Christian replied, “It is my armor, although I do not regard the Commander of the Believers to be a liar.”
Shurayh then turned to ‘Ali, “O Commander of the Believers, do you have any proof (of ownership)?”
‘Ali laughed and said, “Shurayh is correct, I have no proof.”
So Shurayh judged that the armor was the Christian’s.
The Christian took it and began to walk away but then returned.
He proclaimed, “As for me, I testify that this is the judgment of the Prophets – the Commander of the Believers himself takes me to his judge and the judge rules against him! I bear witness that there is no deity deserving worship but Allâh and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allâh. By Allâh, the armor is yours O Commander of the Believers. I followed the army when you were on your way to the Battle of Siffîn and the armor came out of your equipment.”
'Ali said, “If you have accepted Islâm the armor is yours.” And then he put him on his horse. Al-Sha’bi (the reporter of this incident) said, “I was later informed by those who saw this man that he fought the Khawârij (alongside ‘Ali) at the battle of Nahrawân.”

That is justice.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you believe in a fairy tale idolized version of sahabas. Whenever anyone will try to suggest something you will probably jump and compare it to the "golden" age and say oh that leader is nothing compared to sahaba, oh the people are nothing compared to them.

If you bring hadith, make sure you read Bukhari and Muslim's actual books. You probably came across hadith in related topics instead of reading through them without any relevance to any topic. This will give you a good insight into the actual life during prophets time.

You think life during Ali's time was just? I am sure you get starry eyed imagining it. Well sorry to inform you, but the muslims of that time didn't think it was just, but you probably know better. Muslims revolted against Ali, including many sahabas and even prophets wife Ayesha. During Ali's time Usman's wife's fingers were being displayed in Syria and the killers were not brought to justice. There were wars between muslims.

Stop holding the ummah to unrealistic standards. If you have to go back in history at least have some knowledge instead of fairy tales. I do believe the people during Prophets time were the best of muslims as even Prophet said that this generation is the best, and then the next and then the next. But they were not as they are made out to be. They had their shortcomings, their weaknesses, they made mistakes.

After Prophet came from Taif, wounded and very sad (his wife and uncle had recently passed away), hardest time in his life. He wanted to enter Mecca but he was afraid that he did not have tribal protection anymore and he would be killed. He was unable to get any tribal protection from anyone. It was a non muslim in the end who took responsibility and offered him his tribes protection due to arab chivalry and then the prophet entered.

As the saying goes, Half knowledge is a dangerous thing. I think it properly applies to you.

The Sahaba had a prophet amongst them, we do not. Allah, the exalted, knows that and He will surely compensate our massive shortcomings. So don't mock renaming Pakistan an Islamic Republic just because we are not good muslims. Everything starts with a small step. Pessimists with half knowledge like you will be our downfall.

no Pakistan is not much Islamic.
They should accept demands of people who want to implement sharia law(like Taliban regime in Afghanistan).
That would be first step in becoming true Islamic state.
Well its unislamic to launch jihad against fellow muslims but takfiris only follow parts of Islam they like

no i am not trolling. Pakistan is Islamic nation then what is problem in implementing sharia? every law in sharia should be forced on Pakistani people. like no alcohol no cigarette etc.
Although i hate PPP but this poem is for people with this type of ideology

Pakistan is not what it was made for. Pakistan was to be a modern country for not only Muslims but everyone living in it.

If Pakistan is the only true Islamic country than success or failure of Pakistan shall be judged as the success or failure of Model Islamic state. So far it has not shown much sign of a successful state.

If Pakistan is the only true Islamic country than success or failure of Pakistan shall be judged as the success or failure of Model Islamic state. So far it has not shown much sign of a successful state.
We seem to be doing fine actually. At least the world minus india thinks so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom