What's new

Is Pakistan shifting its India policy?

How can you say that? The main reason why Pakistan has failed at democracy is because guys like you, i mean the educated ones even hasnt been able to accept decisions which you feel aren't right.

In Pakistan i feel everybody thinks they can do better than the PM / President aka. Sure in India too we feel so, but we never ever accept that our govt are sell off be it be BJP/Cong or anybody.
What has disagreement got to do with democracy? The government can change through democratic measures and governments change when the majority disagrees.

it already did long time ago i think..pakistan can no longer afford 2 enemies .the biggest threat to pak army is taliban and al qaeda right now. as for the argument of accepting democracy in this country..mate if guys like zardari and sharif and altaf hussain start winning elections in your country ,you would think twice about democracy too.i dont think army should ever stay out of politics in this country for that reason

it already did long time ago i think..pakistan can no longer afford 2 enemies .the biggest threat to pak army is taliban and al qaeda right now. as for the argument of accepting democracy in this country..mate if guys like zardari and sharif and altaf hussain start winning elections in your country ,you would think twice about democracy too.i dont think army should ever stay out of politics in this country for that reason

I think you should give this Fatima Bhutto a try. If she messes up like the others than the army may takeover. We are having same problems with our politicians but I think Zardari is much cleverer than ours. He is blowing the terrorism issue up to get foreign currency into the Pakistan economy but make sure he doesn't try to steal it all. Our politicians on the other hand are using terrorism to justify Indian interference in Bangladesh. The Taskforce idea is a good example.

Back
Top Bottom