What's new

Is Pakistan shifting its India policy?

Yes, some have already had it.
:)... Thats the thing with Indians, when things go a little bit there way they suddenly boast their dominance and want to subjugate others.

Which is precisely why I'm a strong proponent of making peace with India on our terms not theirs. I'm confident our peace would be humane, just and equal and India would milk us dry.

Your attitude is supporting evidence to my argument.

I just fail to understand India's mentality even here on this forum some of our Indian friends never seem to be satisfied with Pakistan regardless of any concession it makes.

The Pakistan government has done its investigation after it was revealed that is was partly planned on Pakistans soil but it was also planned in other countries but no India needs more satisfaction to include the whole Pakistani establishment guilty?

now these indians want also the ISI to be blamed and to cripple it,s wings so they can operate and sabotage freely in pakistan, COWARDS!!!

:)... Thats the thing with Indians, when things go a little bit there way they suddenly boast their dominance and want to subjugate others.

Which is precisely why I'm a strong proponent of making peace with India on our terms not theirs. I'm confident our peace would be humane, just and equal and India would milk us dry.

Your attitude is supporting evidence to my argument.

What is the "your attitude" that makes you so convinced of your arguments?

I agree that peace has to be equal and for that the cult of violence and terror that has been promoted in the region has to end. If some Pakistani government is finally owning up to the issue and trying to make amends (and its just an assumption now, we have to see how it plays out) why does that make people see red!

The peace should not be on your terms or my terms but on the right terms.

I just fail to understand India's mentality even here on this forum some of our Indian friends never seem to be satisfied with Pakistan regardless of any concession it makes.

The Pakistan government has done its investigation after it was revealed that is was partly planned on Pakistans soil but it was also planned in other countries but no India needs more satisfaction to include the whole Pakistani establishment guilty?

Let me explain to you India's mentality. Mumbai was not the first attack on Indian soil which was traced to Pakistan. 26/11 wasn't the first time India asked Pakistan to take action against terrorists operating from its soil. Mumbai wasnt the first time, Pakistan went into denial mode. However Mumai was just the ignition, to India's anger and sense of frustation of years with how Pakistan has been handling terror.

All India wants is to end the threat emanating from Pakistan. We dont hold anything against Pakistani people. But we are against the policies some state agencies have persued against India. And continue to puruse.

Your entire message is self contradictory.
You start with labeling the admission as a "smart move" but then admit that Pakistan had no other option.

In other words if they continued on the same path this could have been more detrimental for Pakistan. At this point in time it was smart move for Pakistan. Now they can just go through the motions without too much pressure being exerted.

You then go on to admonish their PR machine for being unable to make themselves look like the "good guys" and presumable portray India as the "bad guys." Given how the events have unfolded in vivo, you would either have to be high or severely retarded to think that any of this is even plausible.

RAW has been doing this for decades. It is Indians like who who are retarded as you do not see the guile and cunning of your own intel agencies.

For once Pakistan has managed to make itself look a relatively responsible state by admitting to the obvious. Yet it seems like what you desire the most is for Pakistan to get better at subversion; the very thing that would have resulted in war.

RAW is the synonym for subversion in South Asia. I think both Pakistan and Bangladesh have to adopt better tactics to counter Indian propaganda and RAW subversion within our nations.

With the Pakistan admission the country should now move on and reconsider its options and its tactics vis-a-vis India. I am just very worried about the agenda of Zardari. He is going in the wrong direction after this admission and putting his country under even more international focus and criticism. He should have said we are taking care of the problem and have arrested a number of suspects now piss off. Instead he is attracting further adverse attention by pointing to a Taliban threat within Pakistan. This I think is to undermine the army and ISI and strengthen his hand but to the detriment of the whole country. A sign of poor leadership and lack of vision.

Quite frankly the pak government is a sell out. This change and all of its actions are not reflective of the majority demand. India is milking the mileage it can get from these schmucks... Once the government changes things will be back to normal.

Contrary to what is felt, the current GOP is not a sell out. Only its carrying too much excess baggage.

Its carrying baggage of past prejudices, having to account for actions it has no control over, a maj US presence which is a mixed blessing- like a mother in law which comes with all marriages- you may choose to like her or hate her but you cannot dump her, having to account for actions of the past regieme, a maj economic pile up, law & order concern, fundamentalist who are all but knocking on the capital now.. & so on ... with no means to solve them thanks to the lurking presence of the ISI & PA coupled with absence of national institutions.

It began well but 26/11 threw a spanner in the works.

Let me explain to you India's mentality. Mumbai was not the first attack on Indian soil which was traced to Pakistan. 26/11 wasn't the first time India asked Pakistan to take action against terrorists operating from its soil. Mumbai wasnt the first time, Pakistan went into denial mode. However Mumai was just the ignition, to India's anger and sense of frustation of years with how Pakistan has been handling terror.

All India wants is to end the threat emanating from Pakistan. We dont hold anything against Pakistani people. But we are against the policies some state agencies have persued against India. And continue to puruse.

this is whay i hate indians
stop this crap of ''emanating from pakistan'' you indians have damaged pakistan more than any else, you are feuling insurgency in fata and balochistan,you cut our arm banghladesh you are stealing our water and you are raping and killing kashmiri people wich we consider as brothers.
india too was responsable for bomibings in pakistan, sarabjit singh is an example
stop behaving like angels.
WHAT A UNWORTHY NEIGBOUR WE HAVE
tank god we got separated from this nation of insane people.

this is whay i hate indians
stop this crap of ''emanating from pakistan'' you indians have damaged pakistan more than any else, you are feuling insurgency in fata and balochistan,you cut our arm banghladesh you are stealing our water and you are raping and killing kashmiri people wich we consider as brothers.
india too was responsable for bomibings in pakistan, sarabjit singh is an example
stop behaving like angels.
WHAT A UNWORTHY NEIGBOUR WE HAVE
tank god we got separated from this nation of insane people.

No one is damaging Pak more than Pak itself. There is nothing thats happening to Pak which it has not tried on others.

Remember Punjab ? what the PA did in EP, weren't those in EP brothers & sisters ? Attack on the Parliament ? Mumbai & so many more ? Afghanistan which is not a ' strategic depth any more ?

There are no angels in this world. Yes, thank god we seperated.

No one is damaging Pak more than Pak itself. There is nothing thats happening to Pak which it has not tried on others.

Remember Punjab ? what the PA did in EP, weren't those in EP brothers & sisters ? Attack on the Parliament ? Mumbai & so many more ? Afghanistan which is not a ' strategic depth any more ?

There are no angels in this world. Yes, thank god we seperated.

i,m not going to open another debate on what happened in 71
yes indeed there are no angels in world so stop behavingh like angels.
the only proof you had for that attack was that thry look like pakistanis.read the nermaladesh pandeys,s report

What is the "your attitude" that makes you so convinced of your arguments?

I agree that peace has to be equal and for that the cult of violence and terror that has been promoted in the region has to end. If some Pakistani government is finally owning up to the issue and trying to make amends (and its just an assumption now, we have to see how it plays out) why does that make people see red!

The peace should not be on your terms or my terms but on the right terms.
What about you guys owning up to the support to BLA, the TTP and the whole list of RAW agents being found in Pakistan. What about settling Kashmir?

There can be no shift till its on equal terms.

What about you guys owning up to the support to BLA, the TTP and the whole list of RAW agents being found in Pakistan. What about settling Kashmir?

I don't know why should it be assumed that these are more than mere allegations. I am not sure of any serious proof shared till now with anyone.

The TTP recently offered to fight India with PA! It seems they are PA creation as alleged by many and the fighting is phoney.

Kashmir does need to be settled. Without change in borders and the intent being on bringing peace to the region and Kashmiris. Not to get on the table what could not be won in war!

There can be no shift till its on equal terms.

Yes, equal and equitable without giving in to anyone's maximalist demands.

Shift the policy to a more harsher and solid stance.
These Indians are doing the same, and even more then that, they smell blood, they smell our weaknesses and they know where they can confront us and where not, they're playing it smart.

God bless our government and our leaders, who hopefully, know what they're doing to counter it, I don't have much faith in them, I'd rather see a headstrong man in charge of our nation, but hey, it's all for "democracy", which will keep us backward.

MBI Munshi said:
With the Pakistan admission the country should now move on and reconsider its options and its tactics vis-a-vis India. I am just very worried about the agenda of Zardari. He is going in the wrong direction after this admission and putting his country under even more international focus and criticism. He should have said we are taking care of the problem and have arrested a number of suspects now piss off. Instead he is attracting further adverse attention by pointing to a Taliban threat within Pakistan. This I think is to undermine the army and ISI and strengthen his hand but to the detriment of the whole country. A sign of poor leadership and lack of vision.
Pakistan "admitted" to a fact that was already established by the agencies of numerous other countries. To continue lying or beclouding this matter would have made the Pakistani establishment look just as delusional and intellectually dishonest as you... and that is something all self respecting human beings want to avoid, even Zardari. This admission has certainly deflated the tensions with India and at least temporarily created the feeling that Pakistan might finally be taking some responsibility for the effervescent terrorism problem thereby attracting positive attention from around the world. By all objective standards (and by that I mean those of a civilized society, not that of a delusional and paranoid psychotic who is unable to discern reality from some imaginary tactical battle scenario) this has been a step in the positive direction for Pakistan; something not experienced in a very, very long time. How genuine they are about this remains to be seen; after all there really was no other option but to come clean this time around. But until proven otherwise it should be assumed that Zardari is being honest about his intentions and he should receive support for his decision and acknowledgment for having done the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom