What's new

Is Pakistan planning to have presence in Kabul airport along with Turkey

It was already not making sense that why is Turkey willing to take this responsibility,
My brother it makes sense when you understand what- NATO is the power backbone for this country called TUrkey. Its Turkey doing NATO's bidding, actually they're saying its TUrkey's way of getting back in Biden's "good books"...

I want to see Turkey send troops to defend Kabul airport- Muslim TUrkish soldiers will get beaten up like "Kuffar" Christian NATO + Americans, and no one will even feel bad for them.

TUrkey will have to send soo many soldiers to Afghanistan, it will get exhausted, dont forget US started its mission in Afghanistan after 9/11 with only 200 soldiers!
I suspect that it's gonna be a temporary NATO base. also the US Embassy is to be an American marine base consisting of over 800 men

so they ain't leaving after-all, just shuffling the deck and shifting to countries in the vicinity.

some new game is afoot and traps are being laid for certain somebody
"staying" for US or NAT Odoesnt matter if you dont have enough men and equipment to actually do anything serious in the country- look at US troops in IRaq now, SITTING DUCKS, Iranian proxies sorry, some IRaqi PMU are hitting US troops and supplies left and right as we speak, and this is after Biden said he will "hit back at attacks, even if its not on our troops", obv it was a bluff - US doesnt have enough troops in Afghanistan to make any change in anything relevant, they are only there to not let US embassy get runover, and thats already putting US marines lives at risk, which US govt will be getting anxiety about.

i will say it again loud and clear for those who refuse to understand and accept - WE ARE IN A DIFFERENT ERA.

America is contributing more to the world these days by playing spoiler, or leaving messes. go figure!

I talked to some people and they told me that Turkey did not even ask Pakistan and we were surprised as well. However Turkey is now asking Pakistan to help and also deploy forces alongside Turkish but Pakistan clearly told the Turks that Pakistan military will not set a foot on afghan land.
Pakistan also told Turks that as a friend, we advise u not to take up the dirty role of NATO in Afghanistan and that taliban will not accept any foreign troops at all.
THanks for this update. Pakistan told Turkey the honest, not so nice truth ant Afghanistan's near future, so its now Turkey's move.

Back
Top Bottom