What's new

Is Pakistan Army playing double game on war on terror???

Right..The guy is just a journalist for christ sake.Here we have info from US intel officer that India is supporting Terrorism in Pakistan.

Can the intel community defuse India-Pakistan tensions? | The Cable

"None of this is ever one-sided,"

You answered it yourself. You bleed me, I bleed you. After 60 years, question remains, who started bleeding first? Chicken & Egg. And now you are going off topic. There is separate thread on this so called Indian 'support' to terrorism. We could debate there if you choose so.

"None of this is ever one-sided,"

You answered it yourself. You bleed me, I bleed you. After 60 years, question remains, who started bleeding first? Chicken & Egg. And now you are going off topic. There is separate thread on this so called Indian 'support' to terrorism. We could debate there if you choose so.
We do know who started bleeding first.The Kashmir Insurgency started after 80's and you started Insurgency in 60's and as a result we lost East Pakistan.What would Pakistan gain by supporting the likes of TTP which is killing ISI People, Army Generals, Army Troops?

Peace full Indian (Kali devi style peace?)

few years back there was an add on CNN and interview of a person who called himself SYED JAMAL UDDIN writer of book divide pakistan and eliminate terrorism....
it came out that he was a timil from india working for RAW and a Fake person calling himself pakistani

Carnivalesque, it is, with a touch of irony. What are you trying to imply here? This article is written by an Indian RAW agent? You have really mastered the art of denial, haven't you?

Oh yeah - I call myself Peaceful because I do not prefer confrontation in any form between India & Pakistan, especially a full blown war.

Did the CIA do 911?:crazy:

As someone said earlier - Pakistan supported the Taliban lead by Mullah Omar in Afghanistan in pursuit of stability and a pro-Pakistan government in Afghanistan.

Supporting the TTP offers nothing in terms of a strategic advantage.

Quite to the contrary, given that the Pakistan Army has repeatedly expressed concern over the TTP’s fairly ambiguous nurturers, financers and suppliers.

if PA is playing the double game , then everyone is playig a double game
take India , India is against terrorism but at same time it promotes it in pakistan/sri lank .....

Quite to the contrary, given that the Pakistan Army has repeatedly expressed concern over the TTP’s fairly ambiguous nurturers, financers and suppliers.

We can not ignore big game of US in central asia, China also dont want long term US presence in Afghanistan.
India and Israel are also part of big game.

What PA should do to handle this satuation ?

Most of the countires play double game which it come to its own intrest and pakistan has to(Cant verify wherther its PA or GOP), bcoz if it dosent it will destabalize a lot more than it is at the moment. And there is no worng play double game (wheather its played or not by pakistan PA / GOP) its doing it to protect its country. :rolleyes:

Most of the countires play double game which it come to its own intrest and pakistan has to(Cant verify wherther its PA or GOP), bcoz if it dosent it will destabalize a lot more than it is at the moment. And there is no worng play double game (wheather its played or not by pakistan PA / GOP) its doing it to protect its country. :rolleyes:

Pakistan's policy is very much straight ,Pakistan is strongest country truly forte of islam , that is reason enemy of islam are enemy of Pakistan.

I heard about saying of Gen Javed Nasir Rtd. (Former ISI Chief) that PA has capability to defeat any army of world .He said these words after sucessful and safe rehabilitation of ogre camp .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom