What's new

Is PAF going to get 24 Su-35 fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-11b an J-16 are not allowed to be exported. Currently, China do not have any heavy weight fighter to offer. Only J-10, JF-17 , L-15 and medium weight J-31...

I am sure PAF will not want single role plane like JH-7A strike plane,right? If PAF wants deep strike fighter on budget. Su-35 is the only option.

Hey man i have been too Patient :lol: Pls tell me how they will get it, pls, pls :rofl:

J-11b an J-16 are not allowed to be exported. Currently, China do not have any heavy weight fighter to offer. Only J-10, JF-17 , L-15 and medium weight J-31...

I am sure PAF will not want single role plane like JH-7A strike plane,right? If PAF wants deep strike fighter on budget. Su-35 is the only option.

Do some trick like that reexport thing,.. Im sure China can sort something out ..Think..:china:

I don't think so...

Enlighten us why not.

Beast...Highly doubt even if J-31 is for export it was a model being put up on display in the Air Show. It does not make sense China not exporting J-15 Chinese third gen while exporting J-31 Chinese fourth generation. My point was China has their indigenous Flanker why would PAF [if ever but highly unlikely] want to go for Russian SU-35s.

I expect PAF to be busy with JF-17[Blocks] for the next 3-4 Years. Currently no plans beyond 150 JF-17s so live in reality.

Hey man i have been too Patient :lol: Pls tell me how they will get it, pls, pls :rofl:

I repeat once only. Re-export from China. Its been done once(RD-93 engines) and it will done twice.

^^^ lol then what made you think, that Russia will give subsidy for Su-35 to pakistan???? are you expecting free of cost? or do you wanna gift them for free ? i don't think china will buy them for pakistan..... care to explain me.

Do some trick like that reexport thing,.. Im sure China can sort something out ..Think..:china:

That is not re-export... So far, J-11B and J-16 is not table for any export offer. Prove me wrong if you can.

^^^ lol then what made you think, that Russia will give subsidy for Su-35 to pakistan???? are you expecting free of cost? or do you wanna gift them for free ? i don't think china will buy them for pakistan..... care to explain me.

Russia is not giving any subsidy , in fact they are making money from this deal and China don't need money. The one with most money in this world is China. China is just doing an favour for Pakistan. Of cos, it serves the interest of China too(you know what I mean?)

I repeat once only. Re-export from China. Its been done once(RD-93 engines) and it will done twice.

OK....any proof of that....any statement from someone like Russian/Chinese/Pakistani leadership....anything to show for ur claim....anything???

+ Isn't an engine different from a full Plane that too sophisticated like Su-35???

You dont get it bharthi..:disagree:

Consider this scenario, a young kid wants some balloons from local shop, he asks his "guardian" " i want some balloonsss".(since kid has no earnings cause ... well he is just a kid.

Guardian says " ok i will buy some balloons from the shop guy and give it to you".

Then kid asks "why cant i have the balloons that are with you" , the guardian chuckles and says" kid, thats not a real balloon , though it looks like one"... i think u get the drift..

PS:The characters of this story is imaginative . Any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental.

Where does Pakistan come in this... Russia China and Su 35 ?

Dont..Tell me that Even Iran can manage to get a Squadron of F-22 ( in future..) ..if ...then... else... Blah.. Blah...

it is good to be a dreamer

You dont get it bharthi..:disagree:

Consider this scenario, a young kid wants some balloons from local shop, he asks his "guardian" " i want some balloonsss".(since kid has no earnings since ... well he is just a kid.

Guardian says " ok i will buy some balloons from the shop guy and give it to you".

Then kid asks "why cant i have the balloons that are with you" , the guardian chuckles and says" kid, thats not a real balloon , though it looks like one"... i think u get the drift..

PS:The characters of this story is imaginative . Any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental.

After reading This Thread i realized @SpArK is the most Heartless and Satirical Troll from Indian Side :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
China merely want Russia's F117s engine, but Russia want to make SU35 a bundling sale with it.

Fact:

Pakistan Defence Budget : $ 6.5 Billion
Indian Defence Budget : $65 Billion ( X 10 )

How can you buy when u Dont have Money ?

Fact:

India has 10x more population and in area it is 4x big.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom