What's new

Is PAF going to get 24 Su-35 fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact:

India has 10x more population and in area it is 4x big.....

you-what-have-you-done.jpg

Forget Su-35 if offered, I'd rather go for J-31...

Fact:

For 4 times more area we can afford to spend 10 times more on Defense . What does it Says ??

Fact:

This Logic Cant Lure the "Weapon Seller" to Avoid Selling Weapons to India.

And FYI The Comment was in Context to This :

First of all Pakistan has zero capability to replace India and second one Chinese arm market will be severely affected if Pakistanis get closer to Russia.

Which is True, Considering ..India Has More Money So Can Buy a Hell Lot More.... Far Far More Than Pakistan.

For 4 times more area we can afford to spend 10 times more on Defense . What does it Says ??

Than invest in indigenous development rather than importing all over the world, being top importer is not something to be proud of in case of india shupa powa...

Than invest in indigenous development rather than importing all over the world, being top importer is not something to be proud of.

You Did not answer my question , just diverted it . Read again and Answer my question .

Pakistan has 36x more population and in area is more than 100x bigger than Singapore, yet their budget is 12.28 billion.

So whats ur point?

Did u even got what was the point of OP to start this thread?? forget the point in a post :lol:

With a population of 1.2 billion people (world's second most), you still don't have enough to be at the level of China, U.S, Russia, and smaller countries like U.K, and France .
Keep importing from them.....

The world compares you to Pakistan. It is true because most of your military forces and weapons are put on the western front. ROFL.

Did u even got what was the point of OP to start this thread?? forget the point in a post :lol:

I Agree there is no point in such Threads people should be realistic everything start from JF-17 and ends at JF-17 nothing else is coming.

With a population of 1.2 billion people (world's second most), you still don't have enough to be at the level of China, U.S, Russia, and smaller countries like U.K, and France Keep importing from them.....

The world compares you to Pakistan. It is true because most of your military forces and weapons are faced on the western front. ROFL.

Self Masturbation ?

I have Only Seen Pakistan Compare Herself to India while India is ALWAYS Compared ( By the WORLD ) to China be it on Economic or Military Fronts.

Look Is there ANY COMPARISON between Red & Blue Lines.. ?

GDPs-Ind-and-PK1.jpg

I Dont Think i Need Proof to tell you that China Together with India is Said to be the Future Economic Power Houses. Having Over 2 Trillion Economy.

Sorry to say, but when you have such hostile neighborhood, it behavior of being Cautious.

I disagree, it is hindustan that is hostile look around, hindustan has problems with every neighbor around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom