What's new

Is PAF going to get 24 Su-35 fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a population of 1.2 billion people (world's second most), you still don't have enough to be at the level of China, U.S, Russia, and smaller countries like U.K, and France .
Keep importing from them.....

The world compares you to Pakistan. It is true because most of your military forces and weapons are put on the western front. ROFL.

China Blamed you for ETIM insurgency
Iran Blamed you For Jundullah
Afghanistan blames you for everything
India Blames you for Let and other shyt terror groups

So we have to keep our Military at western front so that Retarded Ideology and Suicide bombers don't Come to India and You don't do another Adventure like kargil while disowning your soldiers and lying through your teeth to International community .

Self Masturbation ?

I have Only Seen Pakistan Compare Herself to India while India is ALWAYS Compared ( By the WORLD ) to China be it on Economic or Military Fronts.

Look Is there ANY COMPARISON between Red & Blue Lines.. ?

I Dont Think i Need Proof to tell you that China Together with India is Said to be the Future Economic Power Houses. Having Over 2 Trillion Economy.

China has gone way past you. You have more poor than whole of african continent... lolz.

I disagree, it is hindustan that is hostile look around, hindustan has problems with every neighbor around it.

Read my comments as if pakistan is loved by every neighbor and i forgot ti Mention Tajakstan :rofl:

China has gone way past you. You have more poor than whole of african continent... lolz.

Hold a pom pom while saying that if you cant compare Pakistan and then you say world compare Pakistan in two different Replies . What a confused guy .

Read my comments as if pakistan is loved by every neighbor and i forgot ti Mention Tajakstan :rofl:

Hold a pom pom while saying that if you cant compare Pakistan and then you say world compare Pakistan in two different Replies . What a confused guy .

Well i'm not comparing china .Its your pal here who is comparing it. My stance is still original...

Oh man....you are one of those when they don't have anything better to argue with comes to Indian poverty and more hungry people than African continent.

Kindly see the population of entire African continent and India alone.

So Now We Talk of Poor, Toilets and Blah... Blah....
Thats the Strategy when you dont have Answers. Cool.

The Thread is about Su 35 and Pakistan and Not Indian poor.

Oh man....you are one of those when they don't have anything better to argue with comes to Indian poverty and more hungry people than African continent.

Kindly see the population of entire African continent and India alone.

Again have a look at your 1.2 billion people. Why are there billionairs who are so rich that they can could even buy a country and in comparison, people who are are so poor that they have to make up more than Africa ? It simple. Your money is not flowing....

So Now We Talk of Poor, Toilets and Blah... Blah....
Thats the Strategy when you dont have Answers. Cool.

The Thread is about Su 35 and Pakistan and Not Indian poor.

well you are the one who said Pakistan does not have enough military budget to buy SU-35. And you trolled in by bringing in India.

Again have a look at your 1.2 billion people. Why are there billionairs who are so rich that they can could even buy a country and in comparison, people who are are so poore that they have to make up more than Africa ? It simple. Your money is not flowing....
Sorry buddy. You won't accept any explanation. Open a different thread about it if Mods allow it. Look at Post # 142.

Where does Pakistan come in this... Russia China and Su 35 ?

Dont..Tell me that Even Iran can manage to get a Squadron of F-22 ( in future..) ..if ...then... else... Blah.. Blah...

This is about Pakistan, we don't need your corrupt ideas or thoughts so you can shut the hell up.

Where does Pakistan come in this... Russia China and Su 35 ?

Dont..Tell me that Even Iran can manage to get a Squadron of F-22 ( in future..) ..if ...then... else... Blah.. Blah...

Thats what i'm talking about. Another troll post by you.

India is still dreaming that they can beat China's economy & they are dreaming to become a super power:rofl: The fact is if Russia, US & Israel leave India then will be no progress in India, in fact India won't be able to survive for long. So what India is today is because of US, Israel & Russia. Where as China is a self built country so you jabroni hindis need to put this in your thick skulls that China is Million times stronger than India & India does not even come close to China.

This is about Pakistan, we don't need your corrupt ideas or thoughts so you can shut the hell up.

Improve Your Reading Habits.
Read the FIRST POST. Is there ANY MENTION of word "Pakistan" ?

@Beast; Bro you are best :cheers::china::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom