What's new

Is PAF going to get 24 Su-35 fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yar Mere Muh ki bat Kehdi Bhai Jaan Aapne !
Muje Muslim Ki Takat Ka Pata Hai.

Kisi Hindustani se Puch Lo. The Most Honoured Indian is a Muslim : Dr. APJ KALAM !!

Apki Badkismati ye Hai.. Ki Hindustan Ki Takat Hindu + Muslim Dono Hai !!

Ab App hi Bataiye Bhavishya Kiska Hoag Hindu+Mulsim ( As Proved by My Graphs , During Last 60 Years ) Ya Akele Muslims ka ?
we all know what is reality even just yesterday when Shev Sehna man was dead
keep on dreaming on that :rofl:

keep on dreaming on that :rofl:

You Just have Words. ( Waise.. Bhai Jaan.. Kuch Jhagde.. Bam Patake to apke yaha bhi Bajte h...)

But I have Proof. Last 60 Years Prove My Dream Correct.

GDPs-Ind-and-PK1.jpg

Thanks! You make my point too.. Nobody is gonna help India and with such huge deal going on. Even 24 Su-35 is not gonna change anything.... Nuclear sub, tanks, Stealth fighter jet and CV plus nuclear plant. All these are too important compare to 24 Su-35 fighters.
I agree with you latter statement. Su-35 deal is not something Russia will gamble with. 24 fighters is a small deal and not worth loosing India as a customer which is already choosing western fighters and aircrafts recently.

For Russian defense industry, India is very important customer for its revival to its early glory.

The threat is there so why should Russia risk it to make (compartivley) peanuts from Pakistan? It seems like you are paiting the Russians as sheer fools.

And why should India have any issues with Russia re-exporting obsolete engines to Pakistan to be fitted on a sub-par fighter?
India fell flatly to preventing Russia selling RD93 to JF17, now you call it a obsolete engine. This kind of indifference is more like a ostensibly vain pretence.

I agree with you latter statement. Su-35 deal is not something Russia will gamble with. 24 fighters is a small deal and not worth loosing India as a customer which is already choosing western fighters and aircrafts recently.

For Russian defense industry, India is very important customer for its revival to its early glory.

I think there is a chance of Admiral Kuznetsov , aircraft carrier to be reexported... Big chance....

wait and watch...:coffee:

Then why would Russia treat an important customer so shabbily by overwriting any contract it signed with India like Su-30 MKI and INS Vikramaditya and demand a price hike??? It's illogical.

Then why would Russia treat an important customer so shabbily by overwriting any contract it signed with India like Su-30 MKI and INS Vikramaditya and demand a price hike??? It's illogical.

Dude.. crude oil price is up,, also of vegetables... hence vikramaditya prices are up , so are prices of bus fares, automobiles, etc...

I think there is a chance of Admiral Kuznetsov , aircraft carrier to be reexported... Big chance....

wait and watch...:coffee:

That will be an out of reach I will say.. Carrier in fact is a big liability if you dont have fat budget.

After hearing the news PAF reject the Chinese J-10. I think its logical PAF did not opt for J-10. Consider PAF already operate the JF-17 which both share quite similar profile despite J-10 being more advance. I dont see PAF going to get another single engine, short legged fighter.

Logical next step will be acquring a big twin engine, deep strike multi-role fighter like Su-35, armed with AESA radar , thrust vector and can carry a large load of ammo. Since China are not allowed to export J-11B or J-16. What China can do for PAF shall be this.

Lenta.ru:

Russian promise Indian they will not export to arms to PAF but never say , it did not allowed third parties to export whatever their toy to who? Just like RD-93 engines.... I believed the 24 Su-35 fighter bought by China will be re-export to PAF. China dont need Su-35. I dont see the logic of PLAAF owning Su-35. The only reason will be China acting as middle man for PAF for getting Su-35.

Are u here for some fun or talk some sense???

Firstly, Russia is still in talks for su-35, first lets see if they will give it to China, than we will talk about China acting as middle man & re-selling it to Pakistan.

Secondly, Russia will never sell China anything in limited quantity b'coz of there impeccable IP infringement record, so do u think they will sell them just 24 Su-35s???

Thirdly, every time the question of Russia-Pakistan defence relation comes, the only thing u have to show for is the RD-93 engines, nothing else, don't u get a difference b/w an ac engine & an 4.5 gen ac itself, why did Russia sell RD-93 engines to Pakistan is a long debate in itself which can be discussed in some other thread.

Fourthly, pls tell me why there are so many hypothetical/speculative threads present in the Pakistan military sections?? Do you have any evidence to support ur claim or were u day dreaming??

Dude.. crude oil price is up,, also of vegetables... hence vikramaditya prices are up , so are prices of bus fares, automobiles, etc...

Hahaha.. INS Vikramaditya compare to bus fares and vegie?? Did I see wrongly?

India fell flatly to preventing Russia selling RD93 to JF17, now you call it a obsolete engine. This kind of indifference is more like a ostensibly vain pretence.

Can you prove India ever tried to stop the sale? And wouldn't you call an engine whose roots lie in the 1970s has little to now IR reduction and has a pathetic maintenance record "obsolete"? Why would India batter an eyelid over this sale? Especilly when it is going to be fitted on the less than feared JF-17.

That will be an out of reach I will say.. Carrier in fact is a big liability if you dont have fat budget.

How about loans which are extra soft??? that will do the job...:china:

Are u here for some fun or talk some sense???

Firstly, Russia is still in talks for su-35, first let see if they will give it to China, than we will talk about China acting as middle man & re-selling it to China.

Secondly, Russia will never sell China anything in limited quantity b'coz of there impeccable IP infringement record, so do u think they will sell them just 24 Su-35s???

Thirdly, every time the question of Russia-Pakistan defence relation comes, the only thing u have to show for is the RD-93 engines, nothing else, don't u get a difference b/w an ac engine & an 4.5 gen ac itself, why did Russia sell RD-93 engines to Pakistan is a long debate in itself which can be discussed some other thread.

Fourthly, pls tell me why there are so many hypothetical/speculative threads present in the Pakistan military sections?? Do you have any evidence to support the claim or were u day dreaming??

Calm down my friend! Slowly you will see all the trait string together and see the big pictures.

India Knows better. We have been Operating CARRIERS SINCE DECADES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom